Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a big weekend for three teams this weekend. Fourth place and a provincial spot is up for grabs, a win by richmond or pcov and it looks like the winner takes it or a tie between them and a wickham win and wickham is in.

4Richmond FC Olympics17 7 4 6 27 26 255PCOV 'A'176653127246Wickham FC17728233223

Goodluck

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its gonna be a good game. Both teams will have to play really good inorder to get thru this game. :) When we are missing more than 2 key guys out of our core, we are not the best team; but when we have everyone there we are very tough to beat. Looks like we will have everyone there for Sapperton.;)

Our bigger task will be Richmond this friday... Big game for both teams!!

OK Fanta - I mean Mr. Pibb ... WTF are you drinking ... if both teams are really good does that mean that they both make it through the game ? Missing two out of your core - you only have two in your core - Pesch and Fijian flash.... If you have everyone there they start to whine on the sideline about not playing then you make subs and lose or tie in the last minutes of the game :) ... and the constant sideline yapping just pisses off all your teamates.... I'm just sayin' - this is what a few guys on your team have been complaining about all year.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a big weekend for three teams this weekend. Fourth place and a provincial spot is up for grabs, a win by richmond or pcov and it looks like the winner takes it or a tie between them and a wickham win and wickham is in.

4Richmond FC Olympics17 7 4 6 27 26 255PCOV 'A'176653127246Wickham FC17728233223

Goodluck

Right......I guess we should not bother with the rest of our games and hope for a good cup run:rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm just sayin' -.

Hey Taxman, lets talk alittle about MEtro-ford here:wa:

At least we have a few guys that make up our core unlike you guys who make up a case of banana's.. Where you playing next year?

Taxman lets try making the rest of your games respectable:D

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Taxman, lets talk alittle about MEtro-ford here:wa:

At least we have a few guys that make up our core unlike you guys who make up a case of banana's.. Where you playing next year?

Taxman lets try making the rest of your games respectable:D

I currently have offers from the new Portland and Seattle MLS franchises as well as numerous VMSL and FVSL Masters teams..... but after a year full of injuries I might just stick with coaching kids.... trouble is after our Cup run I'll need to be in shape for the Westerns next October :)

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I currently have offers from the new Portland and Seattle MLS franchises as well as numerous VMSL and FVSL Masters teams..... but after a year full of injuries I might just stick with coaching kids.... trouble is after our Cup run I'll need to be in shape for the Westerns next October :)

Offers to stay away? :wa:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Offers to stay away? :wa:

Anti-fagget this is a vmsl masters cup thread. If you don t wanna talk about the masters cup go open up a queer thread. At least thats a subject you sure can relate to:wa:

Some impressive games this weekend and it looks like there are a few teams that might make a run...

Metro-ford, Cliff Avenue, and WEstside ((TEAMS THAT ARE HOT))

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know when the dates for the MAsters A Cup is gonna be posted? The alignment of teams is up but there are no dates. thks

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anti-fagget this is a vmsl masters cup thread. If you don t wanna talk about the masters cup go open up a queer thread. At least thats a subject you sure can relate to:wa:

Some impressive games this weekend and it looks like there are a few teams that might make a run...

Metro-ford, Cliff Avenue, and WEstside ((TEAMS THAT ARE HOT))

FAT nFlabby this is also a sight for soccer players so i am sure you are in the wrong spot.... clown

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a waste of time. Looks like lobbans have defaulted for fridays nights master A cup game vs the portuguese. Why put yourself in the friggin Cup if you know your gonna default...

SApperton have been playing for the last month every weekend. I think we have had a total of 2 practices. Hopefully they take it easy on us the following week. :rolleyes:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 is a fair score there. In another game, Surrey is playing Meralomas, I am saying the line is 4.5 in that one.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are now at the round of 16 for this tournament. This week's matches are as follows, home teams are listed first:

Columbus FC (2nd place VMSL Premier) vs Surrey United (8th place VMSL Premier)

Wickham FC (7th place VMSL Premier) vs 22nd Avenue Lions (7th place VMSL Division 1)

Westside FC A (4th place VMSL Premier) vs KLM Alemania (2nd place VMSL Division 1)

Metro Ford Firefighters (10th place VMSL Premier) vs Cliff Avenue (9th place VMSL Premier)

West Van FC (1st place VMSL Premier) vs SFU Royals (5th place VMSL Division 1)

Romanian FC (1st place VMSL Division 1) vs Bombastic FC Classic (8th place VMSL Division 1)

Sapperton Rovers (3rd place VMSL Premier) vs PCOV A (6th place VMSL Premier)

Vancouver Eagles (4th place VMSL Division 1) vs Richmond Olympics (5th place VMSL Premier)

One through four in the final Premier standings are in the BCs (ie: West Van, Columbus, Sapperton and Westside), and the other two spots are up for grabs in this cup.

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0