Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everything you need is at the park WAB. If you are anywhere Hastings Bowl this aft, I can give you the league trophy. If not, Ill get it to you this week. Im gonna drop by Kinsman this AM and have a look at it, I'll advise. SM.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks SM, let me and justwanttoplay know if we need to bring some clydesdales over to chew it up even more. Arnie and Sully are waiting the call.:D

BTW, that's Favs at the Christmas party

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this is do-able. The rankings may have to be postponed as a result, I figure.

Stay tuned.

Sir M

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was up at Kinsmen Friday noon. The field is in great shape.:rolleyes: They tried to put a roller on it to level it. Well that didn't work so well. Looks like a reversed mohawk. They were trying to level it and open it up to drainage. Good luck parks crew. BTW, one goal post at the east end was yet to be repaired due to vandalism over the winter.

Me thinks 4PM on turf if it rains tomorrow.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game could be a possible pre game to the BC's quarter final game! Hopefully there is a few hotly contested battles, maybe Bohica going after Antifan?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was up at Kinsmen Friday noon. The field is in great shape.:rolleyes: They tried to put a roller on it to level it. Well that didn't work so well. Looks like a reversed mohawk. They were trying to level it and open it up to drainage. Good luck parks crew. BTW, one goal post at the east end was yet to be repaired due to vandalism over the winter.

WAB you sure you were at the right park? Two new posts up and field is in great shape and freshly cut.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB you sure you were at the right park? Two new posts up and field is in great shape and freshly cut.

Just messin' with ya!:D:D:D:D:D:D

You WestVan boys caught on quicker than I thought.:) I figured it would take you til Sat to realize that Kinsman is in great shape. The best I've seen in years.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to agree it is by far the best shape I have seen Kinsmen in years. Looking forward to a good day of soccer and pints on the grass.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm pretty sure it is a go since they are cancelling all high school games at Kinsman next week so that teams can beat the shite out of the pitch on Sunday. They are moving goals from Boulevard Park since Kinsman's were vandalized.

Oops...maybe I should read all the posts before posting.

So, I can digg and furl this post, add it to del.icio.us, and bookmark it in technocrati....but how do I delete it?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9-1-1 on the ball:)

SirM, or anyone up in the NS.
Do you know if parks lined the field yesterday? If not, I'll be at Kinsmen 2 hours prior to kickoff to help get the field ready. What is supplied at the fieldhouse? Liner, paint, nets, corner flags?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob, as of yesterday it was not lined. I will be there early as well, as this is the first game on it since fall, so its gonna have to be measured etc. There are normally liners/whiting, flags, nets at Kinsman, so you don't have to bring anything, unless you want to bring your Sapp corner flags. I will contact a political aquaintance (no not Oranje) that should be able to get the changerooms/park open early for us. Im gonna try to get a second liner up there as well.

PS, I had my brother give Mr.Azzi the Masters League trophy on Thursday, he will bring it to the game.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems there may have been a bit if confusion earlier today as to the time/venue of the Masters A Cup Final. But this is confirmed:

1130 AM, March 29, 2009 Kinsman Stadium

Masters A Cup Final, West Van FC at Sapperton Rovers

The Imperial Cup final will follow. There will be BBQ'd sausages, pop, etc available at the field, which is in pristine shape as of this afternoon.

In the event that Kinsman is closed the Masters A Cup will move to Confederation turf at 430 PM. But it is sunny here in North Van, Kinsman is open, and the forecast for tomorrow is sunny, so the move is extremely unlikely.

Sir M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0