Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2007-2008 February/March Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And who are you and what's you're impression of me?

I'm a SAPP Alumni WAB! :D

I thought you were the local expert of "SAPP history and roots".... or did that all start when you got there??

Without taking this further, I'll wish SAPP and all other participants good luck in the Provincials.

~S

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey hose, who won the Columbus Jr. vs Columbus Sr. match last night, we are waiting for any updates.

Who is the home team for the League final?

hos

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the league planning on scheduling the WestVan vs Columbus game before the weekend gets here? :rolleyes:

Dickens ............. watch out, Tremy is a touch sensitive to 'shots' at the league and the Executive of the VMSL. I am sure we will be scheduled for Sunday night at Holly Park 9:30pm kick-off, with Miro in the middle.:D

JAGS

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miro is on an extended leave...probably won't be doing provincial games.

Is he currently off with 'Hurt Feelings'? This is often an excuse that Dickens gives to Sir M. when he can't make training or a game .............. he is either off with:

1. Hurt Feelings and is 'Day to Day'.
2. Mid-term.
3. Anal Glaucoma ........ can't see getting his ass to training/game.

JAGS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is he currently off with 'Hurt Feelings'? This is often an excuse that Dickens gives to Sir M. when he can't make training or a game .............. he is either off with:

1. Hurt Feelings and is 'Day to Day'.
2. Mid-term.
3. Anal Glaucoma ........ can't see getting his ass to training/game.

JAGS

Jags, How long were you on that cleanse ???... It wasn't long enough. Nice Capri's on the weekend as well. What was the brand name "Coach"?

SirM... The Bear Cubs are out of hibernation, it is spring.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS... I suggest this should be played at a neutral ground site..... Like the Island :bronco:

You must work for BCSA. They love to help out BC Ferries and send teams over to Victoria.

Is the Imperial Cup played at the same field right after this one, I know PAU is hosting the BIG FVSL Championships this Sat. at S.Slurrey, full bzzr garden and even a skills compitition.

hos

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus Jr. 5 Columbus Sr. 0

It was a shite taking but a great run. Chasing guys all night makes for good fitness. We had some great chances in the first half but didn't capitalize. Great to see you on the weekend HOS and will definitely see you in Provincials.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great to see you on the weekend HOS and will definitely see you in Provincials.

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't let the people know that HOS and HOSE hang out, they might start talking if the Mighty Rangers meet Columbus Sr. in the Cup, again.

Good luck vs. the hated West Van. Bastards.

hos

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens

You missed a good one at the loops. Not sure about the birds though....Had to take the wife out instead. They've fixed the bell!!

edgar d.

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens

You missed a good one at the loops. Not sure about the birds though....Had to take the wife out instead. They've fixed the bell!!

Perfect, now we just need to fix Jags....

Dickens, I think your coach plays you out of position...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have finally scheduled the League title game. It is this Sunday, at Byne Creek turf, Columbus vs West Van at 11 AM.

Edgar D will be there I am told, and I am also told D Edgar will be out at Town Center in the afternoon.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have finally scheduled the League title game. It is this Sunday, at Byne Creek turf, Columbus vs West Van at 11 AM.

Edgar D will be there I am told, and I am also told D Edgar will be out at Town Center in the afternoon.

I guess they could not tie this game into the town center? Too bad. I hope Jags has enough time to Google this for directions to the game, I would hate to have to play withought linesmen :D

WestVan will surely be missing a few guys due to the short notice..:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0