Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2007-2008 February/March Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They still have my Visa from the last weekend up there. You might want to ask Jags what happened to the Bell that used to hang above the bar in there....

Cider ........ clearly the bell was not properly secured when it came dislodged from the ceiling and hit me in the head. I'm sure it had never been rung before, since you gotta buy the house a round. I rang that bell so many times that I felt like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Moral of the story is do not ring bells that hang right at a bar, as it usually ends up to have a significant impact on the contents contained in your wallet.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

JAGS

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I know a lad that still works there...I'll see you if you can get a refund but I'll make no promises. I will also be sitting at the bar after the wife and kids leave from their lunch....Heard the skiing was good?? How's the crystal?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK it is excellent there right now and they have been still getting a few flurries ( not Theo) should be a great weekend especially at the top and then later at bottoms...

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bottoms it is...the beer!! A few beforehand at friends cabin on the pristine lake before the descent up the windy road....Had a few classmates killed on that same road so I'll let the wife drive. Up to the top for a rendezvous at the cabins near the links. Sounds too good to be true.
Sir M.
You are right about one thing for our game against Westside. The spirits will be somewhere!!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the descent up the windy road.

Written after the first pitcher, or has gravity just been reversed again?

Why is this man allowed to teach our kids?:rolleyes:

I've seen you drive before; I'd let your wife have command of the vehicle too.

Any games at the bubble this weekend?

Thinking about making the trip up to the 'Peaks since we aren't playing this weekend, and the demonspawn want to see their relatives...

Trece

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the descent up the windy road

I agree Trece, that is an absolute classic. Sir M will have to keep that one in the memory banks for future rankings posts.

PS I don't think JAGS has seen a barbell lately.

PPS I see on the Excellent site that the Cliff Avenue vs West Van FC game has been moved to Point Grey Turf at noon on Sunday.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posting from The Mayan Riviera.

Finally had to break down, and give in to need to find out the result from the SU/SAPP match. Gives me a chance to get out of the sun, and nurse my burns as well, with a cerveza of course.

Can't believe what I've read, and sorry to hear about Bekar. Obviously disappointed to hear about the loss as well. Sorry I couldn't be there to drink with you after the loss boys.

See you in the fall I guess. Two more sleeps until I lose my freedom! :eek: :)

One last thing: WAB, you look like a fool after all your previous moaning. Further solidifying my impression of you.

~S

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,

Good luck buddy and I hope the wife-to-be didn't see your current signature while posting from Mexico :)

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,
Took you long enough to hand in your singles member card. Best of luck to you and your missus. Wish you all the best. I'll make sure that none of those early 90's Sapp pictures of Smally, Zol and J.B. make it around your lady. Incriminating. Jay Bell says hi.See you on the pitch next year.
Johnny

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 3, Cliff Ave 0. It was really nice to finally have a good number of bodies out for this one (I think we had about 21, and Cliff had about 15). Big Mario played really well for Cliff, keeping it respectable, and our new central midfielder was pretty punishing I thought, and Steve Mac played like Steve Mac today.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff was missing a few key guys, which would have made a difference. On the day though westVan was the better team.

Who did you think Stevie Mac was going to play like.... Jags?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS are you out of town tomorrow, in Winnipeg or Regina or Toronto or wherever? You should call in to the TTP Provincial Cup broadcast and fill us in as to what CDMTC means...?

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS are you out of town tomorrow, in Winnipeg or Regina or Toronto or wherever? You should call in to the TTP Provincial Cup broadcast and fill us in as to what CDMTC means...?

Sir M ............. I indeed will be in town. Wednesday I am in LA for the day (LA ....... Lethbridge, Alberta). Since I have often felt like a wounded antelope at the back of the pack around CDMTC, I would be more than happy to provide some background on CDMTC. I would consider it as a 'Public Service' announcement.

JAGS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, maybe you and the other bearcub can hook up and call in. That would be good. Send me the Tigger photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0