Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 07-08 Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for fun and discussion, I thought I would throw this out there (pardon me if a few guys play out of position):

VMSL MASTERS SELECTS:

First team:

Forwards: Colbow (Columbus), Giovanazzo (Cliff Ave), J. Catliff (Westside).

Midfielders: Felderer (Westside), F. Lore (Columbus), Favro (Sapperton), Best (West Van), Dorazio (Cliff Ave).

Defenders: MacDonald (West Van), Pettingale (Westside), Fonseca (Columbus), Dasovic (ICSF Inter), Small (Westside).

Goaltenders: Merkl (Westside), Maros (West Van).

Second team:

Forwards: Klarich (ICSF Inter), Vaughan (West Van), Howes (Surrey Utd).

Midfielders: Batista (Columbus), Regnier (Surrey Utd), Marini (Surrey Utd), Cuccione (Columbus), M. Sibiya (West Van).

Defenders: Ciaccia (Columbus), Burr (West Van), Waechter (Sapperton), Avery (Surrey Utd), Carphin (Wickham).

Goaltenders: Zambrano (ICSF Inter), Trionfi (Cliff Ave).

It would be quite a game between these two sides.

Thoughts?...

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for fun and discussion, I thought I would throw this out there (pardon me if a few guys play out of position):

VMSL MASTERS SELECTS:

First team:

Goaltenders: Merkl (Westside), Maros (West Van).

Thoughts?...

Merkl, Wicken (Westside)

Also, Smally is technically signed with the open team.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh. I thought all of the Masters teams were on the up and up. He has played against us in every game I have seen in the last three years. If I had known, I would have put down Jinky.

Delete Small, add Weavers, the rules are you have to be signed and not CATing. Sorry I didn't know.

Good player though.

Sir M.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
to clarify, i was signed with the O'35 squad until the jan transfer deadline, but played mostly with the open squad prior to that. always play against wv cause i can't pass up an opportunity to listen to besty's whining and excuses during and after the match.:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who from FF should have been selected in your view? I certainly could be wrong, I have only seen you guys play once ot twice this year.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV in second place in Group A tied for second most goals scored and not even an honourable mention for a second team all star!:eek: Well at least they got a decent Cup draw!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV in second place in Group A tied for second most goals scored and not even an honourable mention for a second team all star!:eek: Well at least they got a decent Cup draw!

Unfortunately, coming in second place on Side A means you are in 7th place overall.:cool:

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to clarify, i was signed with the O'35 squad until the jan transfer deadline, but played mostly with the open squad prior to that. always play against wv cause i can't pass up an opportunity to listen to besty's whining and excuses during and after the match.:D

Sounds like your whining!?:rolleyes:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good choices Sir M! I don't see Hose anywhere though....?? I would also include Snake Eyes as coach of the year given Columbus' outstanding record so far.

I think Regs is right. Second team would make a game of it...When's the game?
SCK

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who from FF should have been selected in your view? I certainly could be wrong, I have only seen you guys play once ot twice this year.

It is either the one with the moustache and the dark hair or the other one ... out of interest how many could you actually name ?

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like Smallsey, Carphin only played against WV... could have used him in a couple of the tight games, but not quite experienced enough yet for full time Master's play.

Maybe we will break him in for the Cup?

See a lot of names up there without Ian Stent's goals and tackles in the midfield, but just new to the country and missed a few key games back at home -- keep your pencil handy.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw his name in the scorers list but truth be told CJ, I do not know which guy he is? Did he play in either of our games?

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Youthful Scottish rugby player in the middle of the park -- played in the mini-game. I think that Ian was the one that hit it off the cross bar straight back to himself, then off the goalie or a defender, and back to Ian again for a third comical kick at the can.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klarich, myself and Howes up front.... that would be something to look forward to.... any chance we could trade Stevie Mac,sooner have him on our team if you know what I mean ?

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece Verde for water boy...you have my vote....but, don't let him near the cooler!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0