Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get out of here

I thought this was the VMSL PREMIER section of TTP. What's with all this GN talk? Aren't they in the FVSL? :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Lets hear about some real VMSL PREMIER news, not this Fraser Valley bull poop!!!:mad:

Sporting could have some interesting additions to their line up this season. But as most of you know, rumours right now don't necessary mean that they will come through come the start of the season.

For now it loks like JR is our biggest addition. We'll keep you posted on anything new. ;)

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate to admit it but gomesy16 is right.............ill go back to harrassing the fraser valley guys........just one last comment though to dipperripper.......losing in semi's in penalties to eventual winners isn't too bad...id say that qualifies as contending.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Announcement

Later this week Whataboutbob will be announcing one of the biggest free agent signings this off season. One that will surely make Sap the front runner for the provincial title.
:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I plan on signing for Club I on Thirsday night so you better call me quick :rolleyes:

As for the Provincial title, yes, it will be coming back to the VMSL but it won't be to Sap :rolleyes:

~Regs.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Provincial Title

Okay, it's a little early to speculate, but I know of 13 Premier teams it won't be going to.....Sap is not one of them.:eek:

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i figured it out

hey WAB, i know the news, your leaving SAP and finally retiring, now SAP has got a chance!

BTW, coming back to the Firm next summer?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tps,
I'll come out of retirement to play you and your Celano crew. It'll be fun going around you for 90. Sap 5 - ACM 0.;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Later this week Whataboutbob will be announcing one of the biggest free agent signings this off season. One that will surely make Sap the front runner for the provincial title.
I hardly think a new goalie is going to push Sap over the top :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, a big signing, yes, and he will help immensely, but Sap will always have to muck out wins :eek:

On another matter, I heard at training last night that 2 Slurrey players have left the mother-ship in hopes of securing some good contacts for Euro 2004 accomodations/tickets... figure it out.

~Regs.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, a few tid bits to interest you top level footballers in our Premiership league..........

Anyone looking for Sneadon to play can have him in about 3 weeks............

Ollie has expressed interest to play for Khalsa............for what it is worth Westside seem in a shambles more so than usual......

Didar will be officially signing today................but with whom no one knows yet................

Cheers,

John

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
huh

Am I missing something? Who's Sap's new goalie, as if that were there problem?? :D What ever happened to flipper in net from last year, or should I say flopper??

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Goalie?

We have a new player who can play a few different positions.........MUCK ON!

As for Aranno, one of the best goalies in the league, period. Stopped 5 of 6 PKs last year.

As for the 2 Surrey jumpers.......the Dormers are off to Sporting in hopes of playing for the Caps next year.:rolleyes: Like that is an accomplishment.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New Goalie?

Originally posted by whataboutbob

As for Aranno, one of the best goalies in the league, period. Stopped 5 of 6 PKs last year.

Is that before or after he posed for the imaginary photographers that must have been taking snapshots of him. Aranno was the inspiration for the movie "A Beautiful Mind" except the only thing that is beautiful (or should I say graceful) about him is his swan like tendancy whenever anyone gets to within 10 feet of him!!!!

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SAP

Rumors have it that TPS has been spotted at SAP training sessions. Any truth to that?

Another scoop...I heard Didar will be signing with ACM...it's just a matter of time now!

WAB,

SAP 5 ACM 0....have a bit more respect for the celano chungers.

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have some respect

WAB, have some respect. You are going to go around me for 90? not very nice, considering that I made you look good all those years on Abrutz.

I was at SAP's practice and after seeing (10) 40 yard balls in a row i thought I was at ruby game. Sap has never played good soccer since they entered the league. However, not any different from any other team in the league, minus Westside, Surrey, and Peg.

It's unfortunate that you young lads were not around to see the quality of soccer in early to mid 90's and even late 80's, now that was soccer!

Chunger, who's banging who at the ministry these days?

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eccentric = Goalie

WAB,

No doubt about the fact goalies all are a sandwich short of a picnic but that poser that you put in net for the second half was brutal:( He was diving after he already caught the ball and was cleanly beaten by a forty yard shot from the sideline.

Good luck with the new signing as well:wa: Hopefully he isn't the cancer that leads to your demise

LeanwhoislovingQueensPark

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Eccentric = Goalie

Originally posted by LEAN
No doubt about the fact goalies all are a sandwich short of a picnic
LeanwhoislovingQueensPark

There is a Picnic at QueensPark and I wasn't invited, that pisses me off, off to Subway, I saw knvb there.

HOSwantstokillthese:wa:

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of keepers

Rumour has it that Brian Brum will be looking to transfer back to Burnaby because of the signing of Caps keeper Alex.. Can anyone from Sporting or Burnaby confirm???

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0