Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah WAB was sitting on the cooler for one reason, and one reason only....to stuff his gunt with chinotto. Although, I must say, with him being sidelined, the team did come under budget with him not frequenting the A-Bar Pizza Parties! The money saved will be put to good use in the I-tal off-season transfer market. We'll be making a "Glenn Hoddle" effort to try and sign 'realplayer'....WAB needs someone to chung at the abruzzo practices in order to regain his first place on the team.

ChungerwillingtomakethemovetoSAPonafreetransferfromACMin exchangeforBTRConcrete!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
indo merger

yes i have heard rumours about Indo merging wit the young GN boys. I have been a Indo supporter for as long as i can remember and if this rumour happens to be true, then i think that this is the best thing that could have ever happened to the indo soccer club. you know it and so do i that Indo is now starting to get old wit the exslusion of some players, but if they get the GN boys to come over then all the other teams in the league better watch as they young lads are very very talented, they have been together since they have been 7-8 years of age. If Indo and GN happen to join together this will be one awesome team and i will be the first one to say that Indo will be back at the top in premier next year.
Cheers

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN=GN Sporting Club from the Fraser Valley Premier League

u guys might not take these lads seriously, but if the merger happens then they will take the league by storm.

Also, anyone know what players Khalsa will have for the premier team, does anyone know what Indo players will end up jumping the ship over to Khalsa

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apologies Regs...but I thought Gary was in the Neville Brothers band. Fcuk what a talent if he can do both.

Hey Bar Star,

no idea.

real player

Not Bright
Aug 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen RECCOS , Wevers must have let you drive his beat up porsche to physio that's why you are sucking him hard !!! Look at his comment about a young Indian player " wanting to play with INDO " well from reading that , I come to the conclusion that SAP must of neglected this particular kid and thus his reason for wanting to transfer ......so essentially with WAB untertones of being a racist, he admits indirectly that SAP scares off young talent and they eventually use any excuse to get out !! By the way to remarks that WAB is a real team guy, then why does he continue to play himself and his friends win they have shockers after shockers ( thus neglecting potential young players ) and B. Wevers is not the only guy that lines fields !!! I am sure everyone involved in Premiership management cares just as much or more about their clubs and players.........

real player

Not Bright
Aug 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, by the way RECCOS , and WAB , I have'nt lived in Canda for 8 years and the last time I played in the Premier league was in 1994. My identity is probably causing you sleepless nites ! but here is a hint : My initials are, R. H. J. and very much proud to be CROATIAN !!!!

real player

Not Bright
Aug 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Chunger
RJH=Rough Hand Job?

willtherealRJHpleasestandup

CHUNGER, IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND'S NICKNAME FOR YOU ?

I don't think it is wise for you to take shots at ethnicity.....CHUNGER !!

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy does it rioplayer....no one's taking shots at your ethnic backround. I'm merely cheering you on, as you continue to rant about meaningless topics.:eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idiot Realplayer

Oh yeah, play the race card you moronic idiot. Why are you so fixated on Sapperton anyway and their approach to young players? You have some serious issues that counselling might help you with. Who are you to lecture others here about references to ethnicity? Probably the last guy on TTP, that's who!

As far as young players go, you should see the number of 18 and 19 year olds who will be playing in Sapperton colours this year.

You are obviously just a gargantuan bull shitter as no one seems to be able to recall who this Croatian superstar is who has made more money than all other Canadian professionals put together. If CDK can't ID you, you are full of shite!

My conclusion: you are a pathetic BSer who has difficulty recognizing fact from fantasy. When you tell the truth about soccer and your abilities, it is merely a coincidence. A legend in your own mind. If you weren't, you'd share with us your fine professional record which is apparently so superior to all other Canadians.

cannibal

Jul 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whathappened???

Anyways.................................What the hell is going on with the premiership and more importantly Pegasus?

Would the administrator like to comment on who is going where?
Is there a breakup in the near future?

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've figured him out!

He's the former pro running up and down the left flank for the Croatian National Team on Sega's Fifa 95.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK,

Enough of the fcuking squabbles with the new guy... I've already had to split one thread, don't make me do another :rolleyes:

As for Peg... no clue really... I got a call from Chico last week so I'm pretty sure there is a squad. As for people leaving, I only know about Carm and myself.

I'll make a few calls this weekend or if Tee or Sarge ever post again, hopefully they can alleviate everyone's fears :D

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eighth out of ten?

8. GN Sporting Club 18 4 3 11 15

Hardly the record of a team that is going to light up the VMSL.

TheRob isn't a free agent per say, but he will hear all offers.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
im guessing therob hasn't ever watched gn play there summer league games....Well just to inform you the majority of the players are really really young....im talking 15, 16, 17 year olds.......just to get them some experience. Plus i was shocked to learn how many people take this summer league seriously....b/c we certainly don't....we just use it as a prep for all the various tournments we play in the summer. I know your probably wondering why we did so poorly in the fraser valley league this past year. I must admit our lack of age and experience (not to mention size) played a role but alot of it was also due to the fact that we could never dress a full squad for various reasons (injuries, varsity teams, hangovers etc...) which is why a merger with indo would be ideal for both clubs. i know this just probably sounds like a bunch of excuses...so i guess we'll just have to allow our play to speak for itself in the winter

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes in the summer league GN gives their young guys are chance to play for the experience and TheRob you should come watch their games and they will blow you away with their skills....if they have all their players there....they have one player playing for Uvic and another playing for Ubc....all their players are metro calibre as they all grew up playin at the metro level. so i guess that only way to shut TheRob up is if he goes watches them play. With them joining Indo they will be a team to be reckon with, even if they dont join up, give them 2-3 years to mark themselves in BC, as their average age is only 20. Watching them all summer long during the tournament they are sharp, and will be in top shape come this winter.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0