Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Results, Banter & Predictions - October 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My experience against DPR is that they have one diving Mexican and the rest just play soccer...no cheap tackles. Maybe you're just trying to deflect? You guys pick up any cards during your 'biach' fest? Belmont needs a win and maybe you're just the guys to help us?

PS - work on your use of the word 'there' please. Once is a typo, more means I can't take your post seriously...

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JimBeam 3 - City FC Rangers 1

A spirited, well played game. City does not deserve to be at the bottom of the table but they will need everyone on their side to buy into the team plan for the entire 90min to get things going. We should have been up by a couple of goals early in the game but did get the all important first goal. City stepped up their play and were getting good time on the ball and were rewarded with an equalizer on a free kick that bounced through a couple of players to a City player who slotted it home. 2nd half saw Norvan reassert their passing game and City were undone by an excellent strike from the top of the 18. 3rd goal was elementary as City were pushing players and got caught.

As I was leaving the park I saw the "Limo" and for our rematch at Holly, we are probably gonna go the same route. How much was that beast?

tss1970

Oct 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
My experience against DPR is that they have one diving Mexican and the rest just play soccer...no cheap tackles. Maybe you're just trying to deflect? You guys pick up any cards during your 'biach' fest? Belmont needs a win and maybe you're just the guys to help us?

PS - work on your use of the word 'there' please. Once is a typo, more means I can't take your post seriously...

What happened at the DPR game will not happen again!!!!!! It was embarrassing and I was a part of it. I was the yellow wearing wanker and I am not proud of my behaviour. DPR should be laughing at our behavoiur on the sideline. Our play on the field was good but still not up to RFC standards. We will not self destruct because you may have noticed we are getting stronger. We have a passion for this game and it boiled over on Sunday. A fine line we stepped over. Again stepped over by the side line and not the players on the field.

Your experience may be down to one diving Mexican but ours is different and we will not forget. We will learn and come out even stronger.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then plan B comes into effect. Plan B entails dressing everyone on the sidelines in yellow and having a real go at the ref, diving Mexicans, DPR, Gordon Campbell, George Bush, Madonna and Koala Bears. Never trust a fcuking Koala Bear. And with everyone wearing the same colour clothes no one can post on TTP the next day about the guy in yellow beaking off!

You don't want to know what Plan C is.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bonefish said:
As I was leaving the park I saw the "Limo" and for our rematch at Holly, we are probably gonna go the same route. How much was that beast?

$450.00 plus tip

Hopefully it's not so damn cold when we play you guys next. Well said on the game. We have some issues we are dealing with. Better than our record but then again we seem to deserve our fate in a lot of games by being unable to put teams away and or give up retardly easy goals and chances on kindergarten style defending and mistakes. No, It's not a tumor.

Cheers

Army

tss1970

Oct 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Then plan B comes into effect. Plan B entails dressing everyone on the sidelines in yellow and having a real go at the ref, diving Mexicans, DPR, Gordon Campbell, George Bush, Madonna and Koala Bears. Never trust a fcuking Koala Bear. And with everyone wearing the same colour clothes no one can post on TTP the next day about the guy in yellow beaking off!

You don't want to know what Plan C is.

I thought Plan C was to be like DPR and not have anybody on your sidelines.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Plan B entails dressing everyone on the sidelines in yellow ... no one can post on TTP the next day about the guy in yellow beaking off!

TSS1970 in his GameDay Best....

Attachments

• yellowhat.jpg
    yellowhat.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 40

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
tss1970 said:
We have to try something. It can also be blamed on our lazy, good for nothing, stinking coach.
I think Bandcamp would add "grammatically challenged" to that.

legendkiller

Oct 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess my use of grammer was yet again sub par. But I guess it would be a good idea not to type drunk and if I do decide to reply drunk, I should consider reading my work over before sending it through. Oh well!!

Thanks for the feedback, but of your comebacks are going to be about my grammer, your going to have a long season ahead of you mate. I just wonder what team you play for, I bet it is DPR. If so I hope your the guy who looks like the lead singer of the Tragically Hip. If not your talking about a guy in a yellow shirt, you guys have a big time fag that looks like a faggy singer on your team and your talking about a shirt!! Wow your cool dude!! I would hate to hear about how you play well and only have a diving Mexican on your team that brings you down. And to the diving Mexican, let the rednecks on your team know that the Clan meetings been changed and that one of them has to bring the coleslaw!!

As for the coaching from TSS, that is all you got! Without me you have nothing!! or maybe you have a "Yellow Shirt" sorry I don't want to sound like a fukcing DPR player, I can bug you without sounding like a BIACH!!!

Peace

Red Necked Rangers

Oct 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
nope. He doesn't play for us. Guess there is another team out there that you can tee off on now as well. Can't wait for your next tirade as your posts are pretty comedic!

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
legendkiller said:
But I guess it would be a good idea not to type drunk and if I do decide to reply drunk, I should consider reading my work over before sending it through. Oh well!!
You and Therapist are like two peas in a pod for Drunken Rants. He has been to rehab several times and even has a breathalyser attached to his PC, all to no avail. His list of offenses is longer than Dapotayto's mullet, and almost as long as the Fu Manchu beard sported by one of Polonia's defenders(You have to see it to believe it.)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bonefish said:
You and Therapist are like two peas in a pod for Drunken Rants. He has been to rehab several times and even has a breathalyser attached to his PC, all to no avail

Ah, yes, Therapist's PC breathalyzer. It's a well-known fact that he has his dog blow into it after his soccer games (and subsequent beer binges) so that he can access TTP. That thing has seen more dog than Red Necked Ranger during a night out at the bar in Chilliwack.

tss1970

Oct 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Necked Rangers said:
the 5 people we had out this wkd was a season high record for us actually.

Judging from the display of our sideline maybe we should adopt some of your red neck policies. Decent game red neck. Expect the game in the new year to be better.

tss1970

Oct 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
legendkiller ... I was starting you out small (just like your wanker). To answer your question - your girlfriend told me last night that you have a small one. She also mentioned that you couldn't see it because your keg sized belly was to fcuking big. What kind of coach misses the 8th biggest game of the year. If you have any balls (not that you can reach over your belly to feel them) get your fcuking ass in shape and get on the FIELD. That is the only way to shut people up.

Do I get to start on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0