Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Results, Banter & Predictions - October 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

tss1970

Oct 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinnie said:
You get to start as long as you wear the yellow outfit and assume the position.:wa:
Reference picture supplied by Bonefish.

I always have the yellow outfit on and as usual you'll be bent over in front of me grabbing your ankles. This the picture of what it looks like when I pull it out of your ASS :bronco:

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Maybe we could get some Southsiders to moderate this thread.
Along those lines, If RedNeckRanger and tss1970 want to continue their taunts, take it to another room(Thread). The banter is fine but this thread is supposed to be soccer related not what you want to do each other off the field...As you were...

tss1970

Oct 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bonefish said:
Along those lines, If RedNeckRanger and tss1970 want to continue their taunts, take it to another room(Thread). The banter is fine but this thread is supposed to be soccer related not what you want to do each other off the field...As you were...

It wasn't RedNeckRanger. It was Vinnie and I will keep it to soccer when I have to reply to soccer banter. Can't stop me from defending myself Bundfish.

legendkiller

Oct 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK,

I guess TSS has'nt learned. I think that his homo-erotic banter has to stop. I have told you many time TSS I will not go on a date with you. I am way out of your league, and besides I am not gay!! Man that's what you get when you hold open tryouts, you get all kinda wierdo's!!

As for the comments about my Girlfriend, there is no need to lie, we all know that you hate women, and she would never talk to a "Gapped Tooth" biach like you!! Besides, she hates the colour Yellow!! Keep it up TSS and the only position that you'll be in on the weekend, is on your knees!! But then again i do know that you like to suck dick for bus fair and walk home, so I guess you might start, But I don't think so!!

Peace out Biach!!!

Gigi_Becali

Oct 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 C

FC Romania – EV Socceroos 2 – 1 (1 – 0)

Pretty good game with 3 nice goals. The big derby on Saturday against the Green Devils, we played them twice in the summer league and the scores were 3-3 and 2-2 so no way to be a tie again.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it comical that RFC is debating on TTP and even calling each other out on names. So what that the coach(Legend killer) missed the game on the weekend? Hey we are all human and not being payed to coach or play in this league! As for the comments about the clan on DPR's Mexican, I find that appalling considering there was lot's of color on RFC 's team. Who am I to judge though this is TTP and from what I heard RFC had a practice with only the clan guys showing up, so who knows! By the way I heard the coach who was at practice was of clan colour and to top it all off his heritage is of German descent!:eek:

tss1970

Oct 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
I find it comical that RFC is debating on TTP and even calling each other out on names. So what that the coach(Legend killer) missed the game on the weekend? Hey we are all human and not being payed to coach or play in this league! As for the comments about the clan on DPR's Mexican, I find that appalling considering there was lot's of color on RFC 's team. Who am I to judge though this is TTP and from what I heard RFC had a practice with only the clan guys showing up, so who knows! By the way I heard the coach who was at practice was of clan colour and to top it all off his heritage is of German descent!:eek:

Conductor ... It's great that you find RFC's banter comical. We can actually call each other out and bring it. I also guess that you didn't get the joke when I mentioned the coach not being there for the 8th biggest game of the year. When it comes to the CLAN coment it was because another TTP'er made a comment about a diving MEXICAN on DPR and that TTP'er isn't from RFC. That is the reason Legedkiller went off on his rant. We on RFC will call each other out but trust me when it comes time to backing each other up there isn't a group out there stronger or closer then us. We are proud of the fact that we have LOTS of color on our team. We also don't call each other or anybody else out ethnically. Our assistant coach is of German descent and very proud of it. I would like to point out that not all Germans are NAZI's or racists. Any issues can be discussed with me at our next game!

I will also end the homophobe stuff becasue I started and I will end it!!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get on with the soccer talk donkeys...TS these guys are killing the RFC brand. 2B predictions:

Primos v Alemania - Tie. Primos drop their first points of the year.
Cleo's v Unicorns - Tie. Cleo's playing better.
B United v Douglas Park - DPR by a handful.
West Van v Nomads - WV by 2.
Richmond v Belmont - Belmont by about 6 :)

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McMath in deep, dark Richmond. Not sure if anyone on our team has ever been to Richmond...field trip!

TS - grass I'm assuming? Where exactly is it there please?

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2A
  1. IFC Polonia vs Signmaster SC - MOTW: Polonia's performace last week against Maplewood was not impressive. I expect that if Signmaster dresses their starting Defense, that they will persevere by a goal in a low scoring affair
  2. City FC Cobras vs Maplewood United: Maplewood have a great work ethic and will take all 3pts
  3. PCOV "A" vs Bombastic SC "A": These teams are pretty close in the rankings. Bombastic needs this win if they want to have any chance at promotion. BFC by 1
  4. Bosna SC vs Aryana FC: Aryana cannot keep the ball out of their net and Bosna have issues scoring. Aryana 2-1
  5. Kosova SC vs Firefighters "C": Power Rankings have Kosova way ahead of the opposition. Kosova by 2 goals

2B
  1. Primo FC "A" vs KLM Alemania FC MOTW: Primo's mediocre scoring catches up with them as they drop 2 pts in a tie with zGermans
  2. Cleo's FC vs Unicorns FC: Unicorns by 1
  3. "B" United vs Douglas Park: DPR hold their 3rd spot with a 4-1W
  4. West Van Royals vs Nomads FC "A": WestVan win by 2
  5. Richmond FC vs Belmont FC: Richmond score a late winner to take the 3pts...if Belmont can find their way through the mean streets of Richmond...

2C
  1. City FC Rangers "A" vs C-Men United: Rangers celebrate a 4-2 victory over the visitors
  2. Green Devils FC vs FC Romania MOTW:A match with huge implications in the 2C promotion race. Green Devils will need show a good work ethic all over the field and close up the defensive 3rd of the field to foil the snipers on Romania FC. 3-3tie
  3. Yaletown FC vs Norvan JB's: Yaletown is looking to bounce back but will there scoring touch resurface in a game where the opportunities will be limited? JB's by 1
  4. IFC Zawisza vs Westside FC Knights: Zawisza will be in tough against the cagey vets. Knights need to score first in this one to prevail against a younger side. Knights by 1
  5. EV Socceroos "A" vs FC Sandzak: Sandzak should have no problems picking up the win against the unlucky Roos

Undfeated Watch: Romania, Polonia, Primos(At least one of these teams should fall this weekend)

No Goals Against: Signmaster

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Get on with the soccer talk donkeys...TS these guys are killing the RFC brand....

Richmond v Belmont - Belmont by about 6 :)

I know, sometimes you kinda wish every household DIDN'T have a computer! But they're (proper usage this time) my boys, so I got nothin but love for 'em (in a heterosexual, high-fiving, chest-pounding kinda way :D , just to make things clear).

We're nursing some injuries and will have a few key players out of the lineup, so this one will be closer than it should be. My guess is Richmond by 3.

TS

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
McMath in deep, dark Richmond. Not sure if anyone on our team has ever been to Richmond...field trip!

TS - grass I'm assuming? Where exactly is it there please?

You yuppies will like Richmond. There's plenty of coffee shops and sushi joints on every corner and rumor has it that a Pottery Barn is opening up next month. Too bad it wasn't sooner, or you could've loaded up the wagon with the wife, the dog and the 2.5 kids and made a day of it. Next time, Skippy, next time.

But on the real, McMath is Richmond's newest gravel pitch, made with a new material called field-rock. It's cushioned design is so similar to real grass that you hardly realize you're playing on rocks (except when you have to pick them out of your skin with a tweezer after the game). We scored a sponsorship with a local first-aid company, so don't worry about the gauze and bandaids, we got it covered.

See ya in a couple,

TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0