Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, October, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the problem with Division 2 soccer, refs are either hit or miss... and the bad ones are REALLY bad it seems. They do end up having a major effect on the outcome of the game. Pity as in crucial games it can really screw a team's season, not only that particular game.

Teelay, the referee coordinator doesn't just rank his refs and say, "I'm going to send the 'weaker' refs to division two games and/or CAT games" A lot of it depends on referee's availability and/or even affiliation to certain teams in the league. I have seen refs screw up Premier games last year for the team I was coaching so the argument of the lower divisions always getting the worst refs isn't completely true.

Having said that, I have a massive Division Two CAT tilt on Monday night.

Hi BlazeArmy. :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I am taklking about serious injuries. The ref was totaly gome mentaly. It is only by luck that both clubs did not kicked out of the league. In my opinion that game should not count. Just to let you know. Mcdirty started a fight on NK Hrvats side line agains a guy. There is no refferee report he left. Ref head to stay and take notes or have a phone with camera to protect the players. Guys play good money to play in this league why get ripped off by a governing body. Sad Sad. You have got an X pricher on the NK side as a acting coach.Preacher al right, I did not see him pull his guys to the side trying to stop that. Players were choping each other on the field like you never seen before.Angelo ask Frank Cacca to do few games and you will see good soccer in this league. Bill what the hell are you trying to do.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I am taklking about serious injuries. The ref was totaly gome mentaly. It is only by luck that both clubs did not kicked out of the league. In my opinion that game should not count. Just to let you know. Mcdirty started a fight on NK Hrvats side line agains a guy. There is no refferee report he left. Ref head to stay and take notes or have a phone with camera to protect the players. Guys play good money to play in this league why get ripped off by a governing body. Sad Sad. You have got an X pricher on the NK side as a acting coach.Preacher al right, I did not see him pull his guys to the side trying to stop that. Players were choping each other on the field like you never seen before.Angelo ask Frank Cacca to do few games and you will see good soccer in this league. Bill what the hell are you trying to do.

Eh.........:confused: :confused: :confused:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick question. How many Croations are actually signed for NK besides yomamma and Watcher? I wish I could have come but my own teams arse was getting kicked.

Gotta work on your grammar Marko I mean Mr. Base.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Freebase!

You wanna talk about unbalanced how about unbalanced posts how about unbalanced mental health prescriptions? Vatreni shoved our goalie so I shoved him back big frickin deal!Why dont you go view your survaliance tapes for your brake lines being cut you wack job!Im not the grammar police or anything but you cant even spell,and where the hell do you watch games from, its weird we never see you do you have a secret wack off spot in the bush or something?Reaveal yourself at games you creepazoid, I cant sleep at night becuase i feel like your watching me sleep creep!Ok i gotta edit this cause i just read more of markos posts this guy is crazy!What ball that crossed the line wacko ?what is a pricher? How do you call yourself unbias ?If unbias is croation for lunatic then yup your unbias ,Im gonna go hide somewhere and try and sleep now!I think Mr.Freebase plays with to much electricity in his spare time!For the record i think george was bang on yesterday the best ref we have had all year!

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey shite stains!

So, mcdirty is that tall bald wanker.

Thanks for you point of view. Here is mine:

Your goalie was lipping off. I didn`t see him get shoved but you coming over the top of him to push at our player was one of the stupidest moves I have ever seen. I am glad to see you have admitted to shoving our player. Because last night you were denying it when it all exploded in your face. Honestly, I could smell how bad you shite yourself when you realised what a dumb move you had made. You looked terrified to say the least.

You had no business doing what you did. I believe you received what you deserved. You are fortunate it only was what it was. You were more fortunate your teammates stood up for you in the proper way. Dressed in plain clothes all night, chirping from the sideline. You had no business being in the post-game handshakes.

The fact you can call the ref the best you`ve had all year is shocking. If we had won the game, I would still say that ref is as bad for soccer as Michael Jackson is for children. Your statement shows how oblivious you are to the game.

To those on NK Hrvat that matter:

Congrats. You did not play pretty soccer but you did not allow us to play our game either. In the end it was winning soccer for you.

PS - Mcdirty, since you are so curious as to who is who - I am #4. Maybe you want to come say hi next time.

You wanna talk about unbalanced posts Vatreni shoved our goalie so I shoved him back big frickin deal!Why dont you go view your survaliance tapes for your brake lines being cut you wack job!Im not the grammar police or anything but you cant even spell,and where the hell do you watch games from, its weird we never see you do you have a secret wack off spot in the bush or something?Reaveal yourself at games you creepazoid, I cant sleep at night becuase i feel like your watching me sleep creep!Ok i gotta edit this cause i just read more of markos posts this guy is crazy!What ball that crossed the line wacko ?what is a pricher? How do you call yourself unbias ?If unbias is croation for lunatic then yup your unbias ,Im gonna go hide somewhere and try and sleep now!I think Mr.Freebase plays with to much electricity in his spare time!For the record i think george was bang on yesterday the best ref we have had all year!

sparky_

Oct 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick question. How many Croations are actually signed for NK besides yomamma and Watcher? I wish I could have come but my own teams arse was getting kicked.

Gotta work on your grammar Marko I mean Mr. Base.
around 15 in total

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fuzzy!

You have got to be kidding me the shite you smelled was the shite on your boyfriends dick cocksmoker!Your guy shoved our goalie it was plain and obvious I have no problem sayin hi to you either # 4 one on one i can go with anyone of you, but 20 on 1 is to much for anyone to handle!I said last night i shoved your guy but you guys were saying i punched him in the face ,if i had he would be shitting teeth for the better part of the season!Ill see if i can get you a div.2 schedule for you for next year as i think div.1 teams get schedules first!Your a joke buddy and were utterly dominated!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats what I was wondering!

I guess Vatreni didnt like their asses being handed to them so they went at our youngest Croatian kid first and didnt like it when someone had the balls to stick up for his teamates?Its beyond me why they were as pissed as they were to begin with,we actually played a pretty clean game but I guess they arent used to getting beat, thats my best guess!They are definetly the second best team in 2b and the rematch should be a classic lets just hope they play a cleaner game than last night!

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squamish 8 - PGR 0

We showed up with 10, a back up keeper, a back line that was patchwork, no centre midfielders and only 1 starting striker. It was ugly from about 15 minutes in when they scored their first. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for our team as we've only been getting 11 or 12 out all season to games and it finally caught up to us.

In any event, it's obvious we were dominated from start to finish in this one. I haven't been on the losing end of a score like that ... well ever actually, and don't want to revisit that again.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was beond bad Dany. What the heck is going on. Get rid of that calt banger and go back to nice soccer. Thats not a preacher. Somthing is wrong. Community is pissed off. Dan you have kids comming up.what kind of exzample are you trying to bring forth.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mc Dirty I am a ref and also a member of the community. If I ever get to do any games you guys will have to clen up or Mr Azzi will have enough to go for a long trip.
Again think before you say bad things. Croatian gang knows how you are. In my opinion you should slow down and think they will have you for kicking bag if you do not slow don.
Do not take this the wrong way just a frind that is trying to say you many sores.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Base

I used to like you but your completely nuts!How ever will I sleep knowing a "Gang" knows who I am!For someone who is "a member of the community" and a "referee" himself you shouldnt be associating with gang members or have that kind of information unless you are the kingpin of this gang ,which is impossible since you work for the Canadian version of the F.B.I.!Anyhow I guess I will see you in english class Mr.Base your lessons are amazing my "frind"!And if thats a "gang" Im gonna start one with midgets and lepers!Scottish gangs know who you are....... sleep well!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty you are taking it the wrong way. I was never a gang member or nor do i want to be. All pointed out to you, is only for your saftey with those guys.
Starting a wore when you do now kow who is on your side is a risk. You are not a dumb guy. And i always did like you. But lad don not be stupid. Take care of your self. You were on their turf. Walk away from bad things. I am verty surprised that Dany would let that happen. If that happens one more time he will lose half of the good guys. It is up to him. Now you can see why wores happen. All it takes if few nuts.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Base I agree wores and gangs are bad but I do think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion ,they shoved a guy we shoved a guy big deal the mele that ensued was a bit ridiculous and that park is actually my gangs turf but its to bad the midgets were trying to find my snipers arm!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So are weirdos who watch soccer games from bushes and treetops!

I might be a weirdo but I wasn't in a bush or at the top of a tree. I was the lad behind the goal with the leopard skin thong and black trench coat. But either way you look at it, gangs are still dangerous.

Stay away from gangs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty you are taking it the wrong way. I was never a gang member or nor do i want to be. All pointed out to you, is only for your saftey with those guys.
Starting a wore when you do now kow who is on your side is a risk. You are not a dumb guy. And i always did like you. But lad don not be stupid. Take care of your self. You were on their turf. Walk away from bad things. I am verty surprised that Dany would let that happen. If that happens one more time he will lose half of the good guys. It is up to him. Now you can see why wh:(ores happen. All it takes if few nuts.

How did we go from gangs to whores? :confused: At the end of the day, isn't this just a football match?

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I used to like TTP when we just made fun of the way people played soccer. Seriously, this is getting old, and out of hand, and not reflective of how the majority of players and fans that night want to remember the game. It was a tough, spirited contest between two highly competitive teams vying for top spot in the division. The referee wasn't stellar, but he also wasn't wearing an all-black uniform (see Mr. Bias, er, Base's comments). We played a game of soccer. Leave the battles on the pitch. If you guys want to talk about politics, religion, race, gangs, or even the price of fuel, start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0