Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, October, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was closer than you were and you were in the back line...........

I'm not so sure about this. I was quite close. If you were paying attention to where I was than surely you couldn't seen the apparent hand ball or where it occured for that matter:D

Why did you captain ask to give the benefit of the doubt and move the ball outside? He knew it was a hand ball but wanted it move.

Well, I assume he figured the call was questionable to begin with and therefore since it was on the edge of the box it should've been deemed outside the box. Basically we got fc*ked twice.

Now maybe you should ask your player if the ball hit his hand(arm). Once he says yes, then you could ask him where his hand was in relation to his body. Once he says "Up here", you know it was the call I talked about before the game. Remember that talk?

His answer was yes to the first question and tucked in tight to the body to the second question. Your expanation of the rule was clear and consice it was the application that is in question.

Anyways, it's done - we had a shite game and one call should not have derterimined if we won or tied.

Cheers

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not so sure about this. I was quite close. If you were paying attention to where I was than surely you couldn't seen the apparent hand ball or where it occured for that matter:D

Well, I assume he figured the call was questionable to begin with and therefore since it was on the edge of the box it should've been deemed outside the box. Basically we got fc*ked twice.

His answer was yes to the first question and tucked in tight to the body to the second question. Your expanation of the rule was clear and consice it was the application that is in question.

Anyways, it's done - we had a shite game and one call should not have derterimined if we won or tied.

Cheers

Yes, his hands were tucked in neatly...........:D That's classic.

Well, I assume he figured the call was questionable to begin with and therefore since it was on the edge of the box it should've been deemed outside the box. Basically we got fc*ked twice

You were fcuked once........by your defender who slid with his arms out like he was a keeper. Always terrible being the 'goat' on a penalty so it is always easy to blame the ref because he would NEVER admit to his mistake. Doesn't that sound familiar? :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow you guys have some testicular fortitude coming on here and questioning a well respected referee/player/coach in this community and basically calling him a liar.

Why don't you keep your snot nosed whining to yourself?

Moan Moan Moan :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
questioning a well respected referee/player/coach
To be fair, it gets tiring questioning Walks in other areas of TTP so going after a ref at the oppsite end of the respectability spectrum is a refreshing change.

:D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow you guys have some testicular fortitude coming on here and questioning a well respected referee/player/coach in this community and basically calling him a liar.

No one's calling anyone a liar. Referee's are always going to be questioned - I think they know that and expect it. We are just exploring our differences in opinion and trying to have a little fun at the same time.

Isn't that what TTP's all about?

hoffa123

Apr 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one's calling anyone a liar. Referee's are always going to be questioned - I think they know that and expect it. We are just exploring our differences in opinion and trying to have a little fun at the same time.

Isn't that what TTP's all about?

I would have to agree with NO2 if you cant handle a little piss get off the site!

yaquetamovamo

Sep 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
By all means when you see me at that game, TALK to me, and I assure you I won't be looking away. When you step on that field just let it be known that you're the tough guy hiding behind those words i've quoted above.

By all means when you see me at that game, TALK to me, and I assure you I won't be looking away. When you step on that field just let it be known that you're the tough guy hiding behind those words i've quoted above.

I was number 6 this weekend, and I'll let you know what jersey I'm going to be wearing for the next game. You'll see that nobody will be hiding. At Meraloma we play tough soccer and are very proud of it. Whatever you think of the way we play, it is a big reason why we are near the top of the table right now. When you come on here and start dissing the toughness of our game, you are dissing part of the essence of our soccer, and you better be able to deal with the consequences. Specially when you weren't able to out do us on the pitch. This is not a threat, it's just a fact. If you call out a team that likes to play tough, you better be able to step it up. And ask CS if we played dirty, because he didn't seem to mind.
The ref's decision to me is just that, his decision on his point of view. And that's fine. The game was shite and the result was probably deserved on both sides. But when you start dissing another team, you just have to know that won't be taken lightly.
I can't wait until next game. You've made a tough team want to play a lot tougher.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you come on here and start dissing the toughness of our game, you are dissing part of the essence of our soccer, and you better be able to deal with the consequences.

To be clear, are we talking about the Meralomas? The essence? Our soccer?

Give me strength.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darkness_7, AKAL ONE and the other Demesh pussies that like to act all tough when they are hiding behind a keyboard and monitor but do not do so when face to face, now that yaquetamovamo has given you his number, which numbers/positions are you?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
To Meraloma and demesh...

where the fuk is the leadership? Why dont ya all worry about your games this up coming weekend instead of try to be hero's over the internet. your families must be proud. Grow up

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, don't you know the essence of Muckerloma soccer? Mucking! :bronco:

Well said. Atleast he admits it.

Im number 17 btw, I scored both goals in the game. And do whatever it is you want to do to me, chances are I'll dish it right back...your "scary" words aren't really scaring anyone.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully team Demesh doesn't hide behind their mommies in the rematch. I hear they're the real muscle of your team

As NO2 said earlier....on to Wickham this Saturday

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The rematch better be worth it. With all the chest pounding and Tarzan calls, it would be very disappointing to watch the rematch fizzle.

Anyways, we're playing the Stars this weekend. Never seen them before. Any word on how they play? Ball possession team? Kick and run? Youngsters? Old men?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama ho is on a kicking list this weekend. Two to one is to close for confort.
Evrybody is getting fit for you guys next time. Do bit of running and then go indoor.
I can hear Ivan all the way to North Van when he coaches.Canon is what you need after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0