Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Jan/Feb, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks are still shity. longways to go. PCOV head few guys out with cards and two guys with flew. On top of it they are just having fun. Watcher thinks he will surpass the guys from North Van. Not. The reason i joke with Watcher because he does not like catholic boys. He is more in to cult where the white is butifull, we all have our own ways. I wish them all the best. I just can not beleave MP. Sold us out. Yellow and black is us. Dam old age does change the things.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so it was a but of a letdown to play against a team that showed up with 9 players....oh well...
Easy couple of weeks for the temple boys..the previous weeks match they faced an 8man(to start) Norvan and this week a 9man Norwest. A season of destiny... :D

If things work out in our first Cup game we might just get another shot at you guys. 3rd time the charm??? We will see!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy couple of weeks for the temple boys..the previous weeks match they faced an 8man(to start) Norvan and this week a 9man Norwest. A season of destiny... :D

If things work out in our first Cup game we might just get another shot at you guys. 3rd time the charm??? We will see!

It would not have mattered, we still would have won.:D

9-4 first time we played Norvan.

4-0 first time we played Norwest.

Full teams both times.

Good luck in the cup, would be fun playing you guys again, hopefully with a full team. Your team is better than your record indicates, too bad you (and us) didn't get a chance to play more teams outside of our group in cup play.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher do me a faver go and pick the ball for me from the 213 fat duchman. He stold the Khalsa ball. They are getting dumber by a minute. He must love the rag look. Dumb frack should check the invoce before he takes the shite.

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Temple Boys, and to Gurps, Kam, Rammer, and Uncle for all the hard work over the years, and onto Vegas boys...with Val also

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska that is a dam good name for a Punjabi wresler. Gurpkamrammer. It would be money maker. You do smoke some funny weads. Just amagen what it would sound like if you had few funny laughing shrooms.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget spredding x reslers stories. At age of forty five it just does sound good. Polska is right. As far as free base do you see what is going on TV?
Perhaps Dary farm lad is on the lose again. Not for long. Boys are on to him.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Central produces the best soccer oplayers. I gues so. Went for a run lust night on that track. Well let me tell you. Lower storage doors sure head many scuncks around there. Not sure if it is a building next door or the lower stotage half way in to track.
Every kid in town will go to that school just to be able to smell the dam weedam.
Soccer will grow big times. Dan football players sure know how to throw a party.
what the hack is next. Do yu guys see NK drop the game this weekend.
Will some one stand up to that big slow choochoo mania. HNK did not.
Boots store must be pissed off. Croats are taking over his turf. Lapica guys are comming back to the main club.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nemesis you soud like a guy with lots greens in the bag. It coasts lots to go to Veges.
Are you paying for all your guys. Dam it would be nice to get a sponser like you.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty:

From what I saw of you guys today and Temple last weekend, you're in for a very good game when you do play them. I know you guys were slacking a bit against a short-handed Bosna and having to put up with an absolutely diabolical display of reffing, but you will definitely need to pick it up a notch.

Good to see the Taterheed again.:D

Good luck guys,

Trece

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching the game also. The ref that Angelo sent out, is far to old to ref at that level. Just on the firtst goal. Left midfielder from NK fauls Bosnian player ref lets it go, players stop to see what is going on as the two players wetre slaping each other. As they did NK player took the ball and scored the first goal. Well on the second goal by NK, NK attacker blocks Bosnian keeper from driving to the ball. A forward from Nk slots it home. It was only to Bosnian goodness that that ref did not get shite kicked. It takes some kind of a biget to do that. Game was well played, it is only due to his reffing that Bosna went down four to zero even with ten players on the pitch. Far to many pooshes and dirty tackles were over looked.
Sad case of unfareness. I am sure Mr Azzi does read the post, I hope he lets that gooy rot at home for rest of the season, not a fare ref.
Still a good resalt for NK. A good strong side.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching the game also. The ref that Angelo sent out, is far to old to ref at that level. Just on the firtst goal. Left midfielder from NK fauls Bosnian player ref lets it go, players stop to see what is going on as the two players wetre slaping each other. As they did NK player took the ball and scored the first goal. Well on the second goal by NK, NK attacker blocks Bosnian keeper from driving to the ball. A forward from Nk slots it home. It was only to Bosnian goodness that that ref did not get shite kicked. It takes some kind of a biget to do that. Game was well played, it is only due to his reffing that Bosna went down four to zero even with ten players on the pitch. Far to many pooshes and dirty tackles were over looked.
Sad case of unfareness. I am sure Mr Azzi does read the post, I hope he lets that gooy rot at home for rest of the season, not a fare ref.
Still a good resalt for NK. A good strong side.

If Azzi does read your post all he will be doing is kicking himself for lost time. And laughing at 'pooshes'. Classic.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trecce!

Good to see an unbias post from you finally, we should have and could have won 15 -0 easy today, poor finish and absolutely no touch or finish,that being said I cant see anyone beating us this year,except maybe HNK or DPR and only if they get REALLY lucky!There is nobody in the province as good as us sorry to tell you we are gonna take it all!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what happens if number 4 gets injured or if a team shuts him down dirty? By far the best player in group B, possibly div 2, and seems to be all over the pitch for you guys and is in on almost every goal. Anyways you guys were easily the best team in our div this year congrats and good luck in the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0