Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2/3/CAT CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
200_s.gif

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
" I would suggest that you seen them play. I also would suggest that you see Navid play. He is really a superb player.
Then you would likely agree. He has a excellent first touch.

Thanks for the tip. I have seen Navid play many times and, in fact, played against him. No one is arguing about his ability, just that of Bby Athletic as a whole. Remember, one player is not a team, just ask Tanoa. I believe it was you yourself who professed to them the fact that it take 11+ players to make a team and be successful...

"Perhaps the soccer Gods come in our favour, and give our humble Campo team a victory against the GN monster. However, the odds are in favour of GN."

I see you are declaring yourself the underdog once more somehow...

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the tip. I have seen Navid play many times and, in fact, played against him. No one is arguing about his ability, just that of Bby Athletic as a whole. Remember, one player is not a team, just ask Tanoa. I believe it was you yourself who professed to them the fact that it take 11+ players to make a team and be successful...

"Perhaps the soccer Gods come in our favour, and give our humble Campo team a victory against the GN monster. However, the odds are in favour of GN."

I see you are declaring yourself the underdog once more somehow...
It seems that you are been oppositional for sake of it given that you have not seen them play. They are essentially ex-Shaheen players. People go for the label, but it is a division 1 team starting at division 3. They should be back in division 1 after next season. I asked them about their Norvan game and they said that it was piece of cake for them with the 4 - 1. They likely will crush everyone in division 2. No team has destroyed Norvan this way.

As for GN, Campo players are on their way to the gates of the underworld at Newton Athletic park to face the GN monster. Our players are heavily decimated by injury and illness. The remaining survivors will have to battle hard with the Medusa of Surrey. Will they emerge victorious against the vicious and soulless GN? We do not know...GN is waiting for revenge. Their egos bruised as Campo has managed to resist their brutal and vulgar attacks. The odds are against Campo. I do pray to the soccer Gods for a safe return from such perilous voyage.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you @Jack The Lad in disguise?

I have seen Burnaby Metro play. They have only 3-4 players that are ex-Shaheen. They are also not nearly as good as Guildford was in their perfect Div 2 campaign last season (undefeated league + div 2 cup + provincial b cup)

They will definitely challenge for promotion next year, but are by no means guaranteed it without adding more quality players.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems that you are been oppositional for sake of it given that you have not seen them play. They are essentially ex-Shaheen players. People go for the label, but it is a division 1 team starting at division 3. They should be back in division 1 after next season. I asked them about their Norvan game and they said that it was piece of cake for them with the 4 - 1. They likely will crush everyone in division 2. No team has destroyed Norvan this way.

As for GN, Campo players are on their way to the gates of the underworld at Newton Athletic park to face the GN monster. Our players are heavily decimated by injury and illness. The remaining survivors will have to battle hard with the Medusa of Surrey. Will they emerge victorious against the vicious and soulless GN? We do not know...GN is waiting for revenge. Their egos bruised as Campo has managed to resist their brutal and vulgar attacks. The odds are against Campo. I do pray to the soccer Gods for a safe return from such perilous voyage.

I pray the soccer GOD Gives the result you
Deserve
I am sure no one holds anything against Campo players
But you have pissed off nearly everyone with your Ridiculous

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo 2 GN 0

Not much to say, Squad depth has hurt us from mid season on and sometimes having a young team isnt that advantageous, very surprised with how well disciplined Campo is with their structure though. Well played

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ship has returned home from the far away lands. News spread around. A decimated and injured Campo squad comes home victorious after an intense battle in cold arctic conditions. Their bravery and discipline has made them survived from such challenging task.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the match tomorrow after the way the youthful NK played in the second half last week! I believe that there is a lot of potential for excellence!

It has been some time
But the time has come
For a new rhyme
The Train must run
Its cup time
You can see
Nk Hrvat
Goin deep
winning!
Its
Second nature
Putting teams
Out to pasture
Sending a message
Bout a locomotive steaming
Make way Div2cup dreaming!

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia win 5-6 in PKs. Meraloma’s sixth attempt hit the bottom of the crossbar, dropped, and bounced away from goal. Some entertainment then as two Surrey players celebrated pre-maturely, running to the spot, only for the ref to flash them a dirty look.

So at least one of the three remaining Division 3 clubs in this round advance to the quarter-finals. Campo Atletico vs. FC Serbia next round.

Last edited:

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full-time: Snipers 1-0 Lobbans

Lobbans have good defenders and attackers, but their central midfielders seemed AWOL. Lots of hoofing it up, even requested by the manager. A couple of highly-skilled players.

Attachments

• IMG_nzeu7l.jpg
    IMG_nzeu7l.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 23

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full-time: Snipers 1-0 Lobbans

Lobbans have good defenders and attackers, but their central midfielders seemed AWOL. Lots of hoofing it up, even requested by the manager. A couple of highly-skilled players.

Does former Canadian international Randy Samuel still coach Lobbans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0