Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter - November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hard ballz said:
BTW, Kastro23..who do you play for? Most of the Killarney Knights guys are my high school buddies and we played together for years.....Sunny, Kenny, Bevin and the rest of the gang. Do you play for the Ravens or someone else.....just curious!

Hard Ballz

I'm playing for Champlain this year with Mike Fox and Vinnie, I'm waiting for surgery on my knee, I got 3 months to go, its not too bad just a scope but playing here allows me to stay in shape, I played with the Knights alot through summer leagues. I think we may have played a few game togther, but I'm not sure. Is Sham still playing in net for you guys? I used to dwindle my time with the Canadians and Westside before this, but Vinnie a great guy and I brought some boys with me, but unfortunately our record doesn;t show that this year so far, I wish I could of found some defenders. Anyway good luck on the weekend, I'm gonna try come by and catch the game.

G

Goodtimes

Nice to see Sloppy Sack back on the TTP.

I cannot believe anyone wastes their time responding to Soccerdiddledoo. He obviously has nothing intelligent to say given his previous posts. He is simply a small man with a boring life, and would like for just once someone to show him some respect and acknowledge his existence. But, it is difficult to respect someone who constantly has their head shoved up their arse. Diddledoo, take a big breath, find some people that can tolerate you, think of something interesting to say and simply accept the fact that your team name truly is worst in the VMSL. TTP is for takin the piss - not for listening to a rejected thumb sucking wanker whose only grip on reality is the strangelhold and force he pinches his pee-pee with (figured pee-pee was the more suitable word for a disney character named socceroo)

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GoodTimes

You started off perfect then U got sucked into the mudslinging......
good comments though

T

G

Goodtimes

My intention was not to mud sling with Soccerdoodoo, but simply inform him that something interesting or at the very least entertaining coming from his hand and foot disease brain would be appreciated. TTP is about takin the piss - not takin a piss into the wind and telling everyone the reason his pants are wet is there was no paper towel in the bathroom!

Goodtimes does taxes - but then again so do most accountants!

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey T-Idiot,
I've been reading this site for months, just for a quick laugh usually. But after hearing this soccerdickdo character, it made me sign up to join in on the bashing. What's this clown on. "Socceroos"? I mean come on buddy. How can you back that name up with a straight face.

G

Goodtimes

Before we jump all over our token meatball Soccerdildooo, lets just remember if we post a reply to his posts, we are in fact acknowledging his existence. If he has something interesting or meaningful to say, then I think it is appropriate and TTP like to join in on the fun. But, if he continues on with his current life path of destination for the infected, then I think an even more appropriate TTP response would be simply to take the piss where piss is do, and take a shite on whatever is left. Sit, shite, wipe, flush and all is forgotten.

~ The definition of an accountant is someone who solves a problem you didnt know you had in a way that you dont understand.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes some great piss taking. I have not laughed that hard since I heard someone had named their team soccerrdildoos.

SCOTTY

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes,
Go back and read your posts.It,s obvious you speak from experience when slagging socceroo.You really don't have much intelligent to say yourself.At least he(socceroo) is funny! You on the other hand are nothing more than(in your words) a TWAT.So why don't you take your own advice.......
And "robj" what's so funny ? Checked the stats lately ? Now that's funny!!!!Your team is going nowhere!!

G

Goodtimes

.....this is me clapping....that was a wonderful, well thought of response Scooter. One midget standing up for another. As you indicated, I will take my own advice ....
Goodtimes - take the piss where piss is do, and take a shite on whatever is left. Sit, shite, wipe, flush and all is forgotten.

Now that I have filled your open mouth with toilet paper, and robj is off enlightening himself on these ever so important stats that you speak of........I am anxious to know why you take such a table height stand and stick up for soccerdiddledoo....either you are tinker bell and aspiring to be peter pan, or you are a soccerdildodoo as well - such an unfortunate set of circumstances.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCOTTY said:
Goodtimes,
Go back and read your posts.It,s obvious you speak from experience when slagging socceroo.You really don't have much intelligent to say yourself.At least he(socceroo) is funny! You on the other hand are nothing more than(in your words) a TWAT.So why don't you take your own advice.......
And "robj" what's so funny ? Checked the stats lately ? Now that's funny!!!!Your team is going nowhere!!

Scotty soccerdildo we have nothing to prove after all we finished first place in div 2 cat B last year and went a lot farther then any soccerdildo team in any playoff run. Pretty good I'd say for a team with an average age of 34 and not having one practice in the history of the team. (We've been together two years).The only reason we are in div 2 cat is because we are waiting to get our team into the WCOTL. Players need to be over 35 to enter.

What is stupid on your part not that any soccerdildo has any brains, is that bragging rights happen at the end of the season. It is not even half way through and you guys are talking shite.

Scotty doesn't know, no he doesn't know. When you get up to our status and win something then you can talk :eek:

I will guarantee that by the end of the season we will be ahead of you.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-Idiot said:
Last post is like a worm on a hook .....Love it

Sounds to me like T-bags has big hard on for Goodtimes. Maybe it's just because he can not come up with any witty comments himself.Goodtimes on the other hand is so happy to be employed that he has to crap on about useless, inside accounting shite. Hey we get it, you do the books. My last 3 girlfriends had the same job. One could almost say it's a chicks job. As far as Slobj is concerned: Nice to have you back, I see you changed that dumb pointing at your crotch signature of yours...Good on ya,mate.I will keep quiet for a few days now until we beat Rich U. 2:0 next weekend. In the meantime spread the good word about the SOCCEROOS, soon everone will know our fine name.
Thank You

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention that goodtimes and the richmond boys who are the strongest team we have played so far this year should without a doubt beat you by more than 7-0 which was what we beat you by last year.

Has that for a stat.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Sounds to me like T-bags has big hard on for Goodtimes. Maybe it's just because he can not come up with any witty comments himself.Goodtimes on the other hand is so happy to be employed that he has to crap on about useless, inside accounting shite. Hey we get it, you do the books. My last 3 girlfriends had the same job. One could almost say it's a chicks job. As far as Slobj is concerned: Nice to have you back, I see you changed that dumb pointing at your crotch signature of yours...Good on ya,mate.I will keep quiet for a few days now until we beat Rich U. 2:0 next weekend. In the meantime spread the good word about the SOCCEROOS, soon everone will know our fine name.
Thank You

I have to say Socceroos today was a pretty shitey day and you have made me laugh.

Thanks and cheers till we meet again.

robj

PS it was time for a change (signature) and I didn't want to confuse you anymore!

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the Fukc is with the corn cracking, don't they feed you properly. Stay away from the Corn it makes your brain gassy,causing you to post crap about last season .
Nobody gives a shite what you did last season. I had 2 blind people,1 leg amputee and 2 girls on my team and we tied you 2:2 last season...brainfart.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You still have a bunch of girls on your team, 2-2 second game of the season 7-0 last game of the season 7-0, 7-0, 7-0, 7-0. Finished first place you finished 7th. 7-0, 7th place how fitting. Anyways I've had my fun with both of you.

What number are you so I can call you over for a beer after the game.

G

Goodtimes

Socceroo Goodtimes on the other hand is so happy to be employed that he has to crap on about useless, inside accounting shite. Hey we get it, you do the books. My last 3 girlfriends had the same job. One could almost say it's a chicks job.

It is hard to keep a girl when she finds out you have a name like soccerdildoroo - understandable. Hopefully, the guy you are seeing now will overlook this concern, and stay with you because you have a nice personality and not compare you to a Disney character. I think they outlawed this sort of thing in 10 different states yesterday in the US election. Good thing you are in Canada....hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts