Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter - November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bukkakemon said:
as for champlain's keeper, we also outplayed you badly. with the exception of 10 mins before half when our defense had brain cramps and 5 after half, we carried the play of the game. but to say that only one team in this league has outplayed you is obviously a joke. when you can't string 3 passes together along the pitch, i find it hard to believe that you could say you haven't been outplayed by anyone. look at your record and some of the beatings you took, and think about how stupid you sound.

Easy on the Champlain boys, I've joined Champlain this year and they aren't a bad squad and have been missing alot of players most of the year, but against Yaletown we had everybody, so no excuse. While against the Ravens, a game I missed and 6 other starters misssed wouldn't let you know exactly what kind of team we are, which probably allowed your midfield of Arturo, Marco, Taylor and Bevin to take advantage. I remember most of your guys from when Sunny and Kenny ran the team for the summer and knights teams playing with some skilled players only if we could keep our tempers in control, those were some fun games, hardballz should remember some of those . The Ravens have a lot of skills with most of the older players coming from the youth Killarney Knights team. I can't comment on all the games as I missed the Fury and Ravens games, but I did play against Shaheen and Alemania, and Alemania is the best squad in Div 2C. Including some grizzled veterans I recognized from higher levels who are taking a year to relax in Div 2, as few of our players are doing also. When we play the Ravens again, it will be a much better game so Theodore can start whining already

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroo.....why do this to yourself? It's the same old song you were singing before you played the Rangers. You suck, your team sucks and you have the worst name in the VMSL. Your living a lie! RUFC 4-1 over you, your dumb name and gross uniforms.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KANGAROOO, soccerdoooo...
Or why dont we just call you Stupidhead. Cuz thats the way your talkin like a kindergarten student.
First off Kosovo is not that bad of a team.
Until now i've never heard of a soccer player call himself "prettier" then the other team.. U must be a beauty!!

I 've never seen Mackers pass up a burger, or a 50/50 tackle.
So when you get runover you'll know that was Mackers.
You can call us gay or whatever u want too do.
The only thing that matters is that we (RUFC) win on Sunday.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Deuce.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan JB's 1 Maplewood 1

game report:

Fcuck! Fcuk! Fcuk! Fcuk! Fcuk! Fcuk!.......you get the picture.
give Maplewood credit, they worked hard.........but.....their goal was a colassal cluster fcuk on two our D's! But, that one goal shouldn't have decided it. Norvan was ALL over them! Shoulda....woulda.....coulda.....
Where the Fcuk did our finish go? Too much selfishness?.......yes!
I'm totally choked at our play. No one took it serious and we played like a bunch of major "jack asses"! feel free to quote me on it!
I'm being harsh now, but really this should have been 3 points in the bag.
Fcuk......Fcuk......Fcuk!!!!

Totally pissed.................mad that is.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, yeah, yeah, come om Rapist, just mention Mick was to blame for the goal!! Give them/me that chance again and it won't happen. We should have been up by a few at that point anyways but I guess we felt sorry for those Saps from Signmaster. If a shite team like Maplewood could beat them then maybe we should make a promo race out of this by letting them tie a grand team like the "JB's". We had our moments and yes, we also played like shite but good on Maplewood for getting the point and hopefully they'll take points from SM again!!

As far as other div2 groups (elible for promo that is), looks like Bingers will get back to div 1 as well as Shaheen, all others are just fodder as Max put it so eliquently before......

Sign will falter as they always do and JB's (with Mickster leading the scoring race) will prevail........... Have I had too much to drink tonight.... I think NOT!!!! .......(geeze...... I feel like Therapist!!!)

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bukkakemon said:
as for champlain's keeper, we also outplayed you badly. with the exception of 10 mins before half when our defense had brain cramps and 5 after half, we carried the play of the game. but to say that only one team in this league has outplayed you is obviously a joke. when you can't string 3 passes together along the pitch, i find it hard to believe that you could say you haven't been outplayed by anyone. look at your record and some of the beatings you took, and think about how stupid you sound.

We'll see next time we play. I never said you guys sucked or didn't outplay us, I said "We've only been badly outplayed by 1 team this year and that was Alemania." which means the only team to control us from start to finish was Alemania. Also if I remember in our game you guys had numerous chances but all 4 goals were preventable and so was our goal. Also when you are ahead 2-1 with 15 mins to go and then the weirdest goal I've ever seen goes in then I don't consider that badly outplaying us considering Alemania toyed with us and was up 4-0 before we got one to break the shut out.We have deserved our losses but you guys by no means did badly outplay us, end of story.

Bandcamp this short story was brought to you by, Champlain's Keeper. Take your frustrations out on me if you want next week if you play for Belmont ;)

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right Mickster, that one gift shouldn't have mattered. We should have had a few before that.

Still tasting last nights hot dog.............

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer -poo

After watching RUFC B play for first place oct 30th
and win easy .....
what can your team offer on the pitch

From the looks of the standing's you should be quite comical
this weekend

Take heed of "Stranger"'s post

If the WestSide was kick and run I hate to see what you guys are going to offer
T

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-Idiot,

Westside had the "kick and run", Socceroos have the "kick and hop", it's a lot more efficient, should be a good match !!

Cheers, mackers.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce said:
Hey KANGAROOO, soccerdoooo...
Or why dont we just call you Stupidhead. Cuz thats the way your talkin like a kindergarten student.
First off Kosovo is not that bad of a team.
Until now i've never heard of a soccer player call himself "prettier" then the other team.. U must be a beauty!!

I 've never seen Mackers pass up a burger, or a 50/50 tackle.
So when you get runover you'll know that was Mackers.
You can call us gay or whatever u want too do.
The only thing that matters is that we (RUFC) win on Sunday.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Deuce.

Hey Deucebag
I just went through all your posts....Jesus, you are one pathetic spelling motherfunker. Even worse ,you are not very witty. Maybe Kindergarten is the place where you should hang your sad posts.As far as burger passing is concerned:What is going on in your Club? Sister sharing doesn't count as getting laid.
Beautiful Socceroos win by 2.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer-Boob

Your post's are sad ... they have no merit
the fact that I'm responding to your inventile post's is baffling to me
so cheer's to you for getting me to do so ...
We'll have the game on the weekend let you know where you stand

at the bottom

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, Kastro23..who do you play for? Most of the Killarney Knights guys are my high school buddies and we played together for years.....Sunny, Kenny, Bevin and the rest of the gang. Do you play for the Ravens or someone else.....just curious!

Hard Ballz

SCOTTY

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Socceroo.....why do this to yourself? It's the same old song you were singing before you played the Rangers. You suck, your team sucks and you have the worst name in the VMSL.

Hey Strainer, those are pretty strong words from a guy whose team was lucky to beat the Roos 2-1. It's a long season bud. I predict the Roos will kick some strainer ass next time around. So keep on chirping!!

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCOTTY said:
Stranger said:
Socceroo.....why do this to yourself? It's the same old song you were singing before you played the Rangers. You suck, your team sucks and you have the worst name in the VMSL.

Hey Strainer, those are pretty strong words from a guy whose team was lucky to beat the Roos 2-1. It's a long season bud. I predict the Roos will kick some strainer ass next time around. So keep on chirping!!

A man with a vision....someone who saw the light which is: The Socceroos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts