Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter - Feb 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How sad....Seven or eight "old" westside knights drinking beer watching a younger (some of us anyway) hungrier NK play an inter squad game. They had enough players to start, the ref said the field was playable, and they couldn't help but point out that they had won two games with ten men this year. Yet all this wasn't enough to allow the knights to risk playing on the railroad tracks for fear of being run over by the NK TRAIN. First forfeit in twenty five years of knight's football I am told. With their record against the TRAIN the last four years how can you hold it against them though? Well on to what we thought was the best team we faced all year Sporting Punjab! Despite miraculously defeating them 3-0 in the most one sided game to go the furthest the other direction out of any game THE WATCHER has ever participated in (in twenty plus years in this league) all the NK players feel that Sporting was the best team we played all year.

PS......lowest point of the day ......watching the washed up westsiders, beer in hand, walking around with a digital camera, talking pictures of quote "standing water" in a sad attempt to have the game replayed at a future date when they can have a few more corpses exhumed to fill out their lineup. You know THE WATCHER used to respect you guys!!!!!!!!

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well on to what we thought was the best team we faced all year Sporting Punjab! Despite miraculously defeating them 3-0 in the most one sided game to go the furthest the other direction out of any game THE WATCHER has ever participated in (in twenty plus years in this league) all the NK players feel that Sporting was the best team we played all year.

In our 4 losses this year, we dominated, but couldn't score. We are a first year team and did go through some growing pains. We hope to finish out the year on a high. Thanks for the compliment Watcher. If our game is on I owe you a beer.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Fishbones
Any chance of starting a Thread for the Cat. 2 . I always get bored in here.
Thanx

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
excellent site has alemania 4-3 shaheen
if only that were the case......the early exits from the poker tourney went and "checked" out the game in nv.shaheen was up 2 bagel at half but alemania pressed hard to start the 2nd and scored a beauty about 15min in.they notched another on a solid run from their cback about a min later.shaheen came right back and re-took the lead on a defensive fcuk up and with the keep runnin around at the 18 slotted in an easy open netter.maniacs tied it on a nice coss and scramble with 5 min to go.we were on the german sideline and they were pumped to get the win. they stuck with 3 backs and sent everybody up looking for 3 points and could have taken them on a couple sitters.about 2min left turnover at half,with 2 maniacs on the turf cramping up or whatever,ball goes back to the keep on a 50/50 and shaheen forward powers it through him into the net and they win 4-3.good solid game by both squads and alemania deserved th 3 points but couldnt get it done.bby was looking for a tie but shaheen will be hard for anybody to catch now.both teams moved the ball well and it really didnt look like a div2 game.night games on the turf,those were the days.

on to belmont in the mud on superbowl sunday

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
City FC 1 - JimBeam 0
Great day for soccer but it was a shame that we could only field 9 players. Had we a 10th player the result would have been different but even with 9 we out chanced the home team and were unlucky not to pot a couple. Their goal was of the long range variety that eluded our backup to the backup keeper. The goal was quite comic. Acutally it was the celebration by their Samoan Super Striker that was funny. For a while I thought I was back in the Islands and was about to witness a Slap Dance and Polynesian Revue. Anyways, the loss sucks because we had a chance to steal a win. Anyways, onwards into a mediocre season we go....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bonefish said:
Their goal was of the long range variety that eluded our backup to the backup keeper.
Read: It sailed over his head from centre.

Been there, done that. :eek:

LadiesJatt

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting Punjab 3 NK 2

Sporting was up 3-0 before NK pulled 2 back late (one off a ridculous PK). A bit of an ugly game with one of the rudest ref's seen to date.

To top it off NK's #12 started slinging racial remarks with the refferee hearing every last word and nothing was done. If your going to lose do it with dignity and respect. If you have a problem with a player deal with him face to face and not from behind (he was repeatedly punching a Spoorting striker from behind time and time again and to no ones surprise escaped without even a card).

Problem is Ref's now a day's have too much power and control. Anyone happen to know who the ref for this game was?

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref was a complete twat, the poorest ref that I have ever seen. Even as a person he was a real cnut. Our player was being cursed at, racially taunted, punched in the ribs a few times; all this while the ref was not more than 3 yards away. He was watching this and telling our player to "keep it cool," and "watch out, i got my eye on you." The focker reminded me of a good ole jail guard in the south. The ref totally lost control of what could have been a clean game; similar to when the first time we played these guys. This is the first time he has been our ref and I hope the last otherwise I'm bringing the Serbia sideline as back-up! hmmmmmmmmmm imagine a bunch of Serbians and Indians on the same side, could be trouble. :eek:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Fury 3 - 1 Belmont

Fury deserved the points today but had a little home field advantage. A ref who must live in the neighbourhood, a PK that wasn't, a PK not called that was, an 83 minute game, a field that should not have been played on. How we kicked off at 2:05 and finished at 3:32 is beyond me. Ref couldn't explain his math (where did half time go???) but I KNOW he was in front of his TV for kick-off of Super Bowl.

Sour grapes and the fury guys were good to play against but it SUCKS being in div 2 and having to put up with that. Totally impacted the score line today - shame on him.

#10 for Fury had a good match.

SashiLalu

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher...

Sporting the best team you faced all year? Last time i checked they had four losses and will find themselves back in Division 2 for another year...

We'll see how the Div.2 Cup goes...

Binjur's Undefeated Army 2 Westside Knights 1

...a classic Army affair, i believe they call it Binger's Ugly. how is this team still undefeated? the Army's revolving door continues to spin as players come and go, but the wins never seem to stop. not much to mention other than boogie nights garnering a weak red card...

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting and NK:

Hard fought game by both teams - chippy at times. Opinions on the ref might vary but the end result is a win and we'll take it.

Lalu - thanks for your insight. However, watcher expressed his opinion - not the same as yours apparently - and quite frankly I don't think watcher or sporting really cares.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets clear the air. You know the truth when you hear it. It just sounds right. Well here it is. First of all #12 on NK using racial slurs sounds like horse shite to me although he was knocking the crap out of #9 all game. But by far the worst sportsmanship on the field was beind displayed by punjab's number #4. Besides the dirty attempt to break THE WATCHER'S leg he was just playing like your typical viscious ethnic goof. Punjab has some classy quick little guys like #11 thought and they can run and move the ball around alot. On to the game now but first of all Bingers are twice the team Punjab is. The reason I said what I said before is that Punjab really carried the play in our first matchup even though we were not 100% insync that day despite our 3-0 win. However last game we barely dug up eleven "bodies" (one we had never met), had a "player" with no gloves in net and we were missing 7 count em, 7 starters. Your first goal from 25 was totally because of the missing gloves, and your second was because a guy who would never normally dream of being on the pitch got dribbled and your third was 15 yards offside and the ref said screw it its over anyway. Little did he know the WATCHER was about to bag one and the penalty that followed any ref would have called. Bottom line NK WITH THEY'RE FULL TEAM KICKS PUNJAB'S ASS EYES CLOSED NO PROBLEM AND WE WILL PROVE IT IN THE CUP. NOT THAT I THINK YOUR INEXPERIENCED TEAM WILL BE AROUND TO FACE US IN THE LATER ROUNDS......No hard feelings though as THE WATCHERS knee is feeling just fine and I hope #4 cleans up his act because hes not a bad player. Nothing special just not bad.....PS.. WE WILL KICK BINGER'S ASS IN THE CUP AS WELL. MARK THE WATCHER'S WORDS...

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is my opinion and only my opinion: Watcher, ur a twat, plain and simple. Every team you face, is one which you think is "the best." Your a total hypocrite (sp?). You claim u were missing 7 starters, which I will not doubt, but u still suck nards. We were missing several starters as well. We outplayed u in both games. The first game was classy, but the re-match was totally "immature" on Nk's part. You guys wanted the game cancelled before it began and when it was time to play, you guys became a bunch of cheap players using gueralla warfare. Ask a couple of your players who said it was a discgrace to be playing for you guys that game. If your gonna lose watcher, do it with class and dignity. Play hard and fair. Yes we do have 4 losses but read ther prior posts: those were not games that we deserved to lose! Bad luck and bad bounces.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SashiLalu - looking like a collision course with you fellas in the cup. Thinking about flying Max Blink in for the affair!

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
B United 1 : Nomads 1

uhmmm i owned them, good game me, see what happens when B united actually has 11 players, ps i stoped like 10 breakaways :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
This is my opinion and only my opinion: Watcher, ur a twat, plain and simple

To be honest I'm pretty sure it's more than just only your opinion. Many people think the Watcher is a twat.

Just clarifying things so Yomama doesn't have to.

coco

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took in the Sporting NK game on the weekend.....
in reply to Watcher, if ur that Fat Fcuk #11 up front ..u have no business posting in here or talking for that matter...ur a garbage player...junk....u cried the whole game cause #4 outplayed u physically like a defender should play..u were whining cause his hands were on ur back for a header....i want ONE player in this thread to tell me they have no pressure from defenders on headers. U got to be joking me watcher....#4 owned u...u were his bitch ..u threw a fit at him in the second half..and went ape shite for nothing..get up and play the game..u said #4 almost broke ur leg.....too bad he didn't,he would of done u a favour...ur SHITE... .to clarify it #12 on NK did spit out racial remarks...no need for that...if u cant handle #9 (sporting) one on one..then get the fcuk off the field ......and last but not least lets clarify watchers goal...as he calls it...he had a empty net to shoot at and all he needed to do was place it cleanly in the net...but that garbage player ...hit a sporting player that was standing on the goal line and bounced off him into the net.....watcher.....hang up ur cleats and do ur team a favour...ur own coach has no trust in ur team ...u guys rely on one player......and ur coach knew it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts