Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol ur sources are letting you down bro. im telling you the truth his not getting paid to play...he and most of our guys are really good friends and when his season ends he joins our team, same thing happened last year.......in the summer also we always play together from nations cup to Vancouver international soccer festival...and trust me he dosent get paid for it..

"yeah he is ....but the funny thing is ubc cant play past the semi finals ....their coach just makes them play in the provincial just to get them in shape for the next season...once their in the semis they pull everybody out and let the second team play and they loose."

Something Fishy Here.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
dashervin, is navid signing back with UBC before the deadline so he can play in the Provincial A Cup with them?
yeah he is ....but the funny thing is ubc cant play past the semi finals ....their coach just makes them play in the provincial just to get them in shape for the next season...once their in the semis they pull everybody out and let the second team play and they loose.

as i was replying, bergamascho posted so it looks like i was answering him but i was actually replying to dezzas comment. So their is nothing fishy going on lol.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah he is ....but the funny thing is ubc cant play past the semi finals ....their coach just makes them play in the provincial just to get them in shape for the next season...once their in the semis they pull everybody out and let the second team play and they loose.

as i was replying, bergamascho posted so it looks like i was answering him but i was actually replying to dezzas comment. So their is nothing fishy going on lol.

I have it on good authority that you were paid to say that. too...:rolleyes: what is going on at Shaheen? Paying players to play, post on ttp, not play, play sometimes...please fill us in dashervin, why all the strange payments?

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
"yeah he is ....but the funny thing is ubc cant play past the semi finals ....their coach just makes them play in the provincial just to get them in shape for the next season...once their in the semis they pull everybody out and let the second team play and they loose."

Something Fishy Here.

Something fishy here!! Are f'ing kidding me!! How about somthing fishy about not paying your debts you dead beat!!

rusty

Nov 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
no i think the division is done with....myb and polonia both lost so 6 point gap and 4 games left.. ...but our division and 2b is a little more exciting .......

yes, things are shaping up for a tight finish in 2b! rangers handed bombtastic another loss, easily handling them 4-1.
rangers went down 1-0 early, on a lucky strike that surprised everyone but responded with 4 straight goals in a 1 sided affair.

Capps

Aug 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crunch time in 2B GN looking like the likely favorites to finish on top. Ladner needs some help from Lomas, we'll be watching boys...2 flats for a win 1 for a tie

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHA kokanee makes his return to TTP.

GN has been the best team in the 2nd half of the season and look like clear favorites to take the division. I heard their new coach likes young kids.

freakyman

Jan 19, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, GN are unexperienced and lucky to be where they are..,they're very inconsistent and ive been hearing of them paying teams off. The tall midfielder is also lucky to be given only a three game suspension after the fight incident. Overall, div 2 'b' seems like the weakest division and even if GN or maraloma make it through, it will be difficult to survive in div 1

freakyman

Jan 19, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
No the fight did not occur with my team; although the player that was suspended is new to the team i have heard...what are your predictions for the three div 2 teams that will be promoted this year?

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahaha paying teams off? thats a good one you stupid c*nt.
did we pay you guys too when we beat your ass?

I agree with you that we've been inconsistent but thats cause its a new team with new players in a rebuilding stage but then again that speaks volumes about how shite everyone else is if we are in first place so yes it quite possibly may be the weakest division :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH we're paying teams off? you're a funny guy. Very funny

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahaha paying teams off? thats a good one you stupid c*nt.
did we pay you guys too when we beat your ass?

I agree with you that we've been inconsistent but thats cause its a new team with new players in a rebuilding stage but then again that speaks volumes about how shite everyone else is if we are in first place so yes it quite possibly may be the weakest division :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH we're paying teams off? you're a funny guy. Very funny

I can tell you for a fact that div 2C is just as weak as Div 2B. Div 2A is the strongest division 2 group in the last decade because they have the unstoppable Shaheen which is lead by the football wizard dashervin.

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia 2 Panthers 2 in 2C.....Not a great game with a marginal ref.

NV Campobasso wins 2C with 2 games to go. There might be a few drinks to celebrate tonight. On to the cup(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0