Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mans-Game in malty catural land do you realy have to pass you exam. Go geen is fact of life. One onley must be smart. Get the secratery to write love notes.
Play golf and coach soccer. Get lockey in both and one more and all is good. Just look at SmartCoach. His fiend is craby, he needs better secratary.
SmartCoach and I are wize guys. We love soccer good looking ladies and good food.

Mans_Game

Feb 4, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mans-Game in malty catural land do you realy have to pass you exam. Go geen is fact of life. One onley must be smart. Get the secratery to write love notes.
Play golf and coach soccer. Get lockey in both and one more and all is good. Just look at SmartCoach. His fiend is craby, he needs better secratary.
SmartCoach and I are wize guys. We love soccer good looking ladies and good food.

Did anyone understand that? All I got is that he isn't gay and loves soccer. You probably should stop posting altogether man, your continuing proving your lack of knowledge for the game. Just leave it to the big boys on this site.

sheep firk

Nov 2, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always better to be retarded than a sheep firk. SmartCoach head lots of sheep firks. He got rid of all of them. Now he looks for players in pittbull
bay.Campo has to do the same. Doule diget scores my man, you must be using speed to do that. SmartCach and I could not do that.
It think you will not find beter coaches around.
And on top of it we both have broos last names.
Baaaaaaa.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee, that's clever.

Want to make another account called Clever to rebut?

Come on Regs, at least he tried. For the record I got a bit of a chuckle out of it.

Tbh I think the bigger take away from this is that sheep firk is now definitely a thing lol. Now only if we could find SmartCoach in Pittbull Bay...

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have played in both leagues, just switched back to VMSL this year. You can't compare the two, night and day. Fraser Valley in general are athletes playing soccer, VMSL has soccer players who have played the game, many at decent levels too.

I did the same thing , played with northside rangers in fvsl ,then went back to vmsl way more competitive .Why do you think alot of the ex pro kids play in vmsl ??

Oh and mr.base. i finished playing days in premiere with AFC(vmsl).

I will let my friend sheko teach you anything you want about soccer,he has his uefa a coaching license and maybe he can help give you a pointer or 2 about goatching.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goatching? Sheep firk? I thought this was for Div. 2 soccer, not the "mind your livestock" crowd.

I expect to see Met and Romania at the top of the table at the end of the season.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Naaaaaaa.

Hahaha ok regs you gotta tip your hat to that one. I actually laughed out loud.

trece until it this sheep firk thing is settled div 2 will just have to wait;). If you really wanna talk about it though you can meet SmartCoach and I in pittbull bay for a drink!

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha ok regs you gotta tip your hat to that one. I actually laughed out loud.

trece until it this sheep firk thing is settled div 2 will just have to wait;). If you really wanna talk about it though you can meet SmartCoach and I in pittbull bay for a drink!
we drink at the Sin Bin

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 A real football report Trece Rino's 2 Green devils 1
Green devils are a lot better than there standings in league table
I am sure they will win some games against the top teams
This is a tough division

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach you don't sound smart if you ask me where. Brothers are there just be smart. I see you are hanging on top. Good to see. Now stay there and push for promo. Flett STM your next addition. Good good. Like big I.

Mans_Game

Feb 4, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy
SmartCoach you don't sound smart if you ask me where. Brothers are there just be smart. I see you are hanging on top. Good to see. Now stay there and push for promo. Flett STM your next addition. Good good. Like big I.
Holy fcuk you don't make any sense. What team and jersey # are you anyhow? Croatia?

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Base plays for Croatia in Premier. He is the starting striker for the team. Not sure why he does not post in the Premier threads more often.

Gurps keep counting the money as will be running a large deficit this season with the amount we have to pay Mr Base as our head scout
man's game you need a decoder to understand Base talk .
Even Reg knows now the Enigma machine is not needed as he has broken the code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0