Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL] Div 2 2021/2022 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temple7

Oct 10, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you come to surrey with anymore racist remarks regarding our ethnicity it will not be accepted. The game will end and violence will happen and I promise, I’ve done by best over the last few months, but the things I’ve heard and taken has taken a toll. This is a warning please, keep the racism in your own household, because I as a coach won’t accept it anymore.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you come to surrey with anymore racist remarks regarding our ethnicity it will not be accepted. The game will end and violence will happen and I promise, I’ve done by best over the last few months, but the things I’ve heard and taken has taken a toll. This is a warning please, keep the racism in your own household, because I as a coach won’t accept it anymore.
What happened? Sucks you still have to deal with that shite :(

Don_Revie

Jan 30, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's sickening to read about such behavior. Being the coach, a great role model, you can't accept that at all.

Oh wait... We had the pleasure to play against you not too long ago and you are a lunatic that should be banned from any kind of football organization. Threatening the referee all along the game, shouting non-stop on your own players and going crazy for absolutely nothing. Behavior that is then copied by your players, calling the ref "bitch" during all the game and casually threatening to harm our players.

Disgusting if you were victim of racism but get your own house in order, nobody is going to cry for you.

brummie

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's sickening to read about such behavior. Being the coach, a great role model, you can't accept that at all.

Oh wait... We had the pleasure to play against you not too long ago and you are a lunatic that should be banned from any kind of football organization. Threatening the referee all along the game, shouting non-stop on your own players and going crazy for absolutely nothing. Behavior that is then copied by your players, calling the ref "bitch" during all the game and casually threatening to harm our players.

Disgusting if you were victim of racism but get your own house in order, nobody is going to cry for you.
Classy reply, I'm not a racist but you deserve it because of who you are.
Think that was the game that your coach ran on the field and started grabbing guys. Maybe had something to do with the refereeing

Temple7

Oct 10, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Don_Revie dont name yourself as the worst manager of our country and expect some accolades. And I say our country to piss you off, “we” battled and bailed a few countries out for a few wars. “We” “us” that means Indians kiddo.

Temple7

Oct 10, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there violence at new town on Saturday what was the score

Gotta say kid, “bitch” isnt the worst part of my rhymes you can pick. I like it when we call officials “motherfcuking thief’s”. Because of their lack of effort.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All said and done on both sides of div 2. Can't say going to miss the travel to newton athletic park with sikhs being relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0