Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Second Half - Results and Banter 11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks SC, wish I would have seen this before, we had to put up corner flags at BBY Lake today, could have used him.

Sorry I missed the start of the game and didn't get to see you work your magic.

I saw a great team effort yesterday by your boys though. I mean it's a very complicated task to take a tent down, but they accomplished it with ease.

I did notice that you were struggling a bit carrying your storage container off the field. To save your back, I'd recommend you invest in one with wheels like the one in this picture. In the meantime, remember to bend at the knees and lift with your legs!

2463-RNlogo-xlarge.jpg

Attachments

• 2463-RNlogo-xlarge.jpg
    2463-RNlogo-xlarge.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,278
Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, did Richmond deserve the 3-1 win?

I think he was too busy watching our game, Dezza, I know you already have "the book" on us, but I will warn you, any further tactical breakdown you post on ttp will result in us filing suit for royalties, maybe then we can afford to buy one of these buckets with wheels, where did you pick yours up? How much stuff can I fit in it? Do the corner flags fit? Also, if one of our crazy guys puts a water bottle upside down, will it leak? Ask Smartcoach if this ever happened, I wouldn't want moisture in the trunk of my car. thanks. pd

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened in the NK vs Olympics game? were they short? 9 goals is extremely high against a defensive team. Any word from the Chile Richmond game?

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 2-1 Richmond, very animated game. Richmond goalie was the man of the match, their back line kept out attack after attack, we pressed very hard in the second half to draw even at 1 then took the lead, persistance paid off, but that guy tood in the line of fire and almost got Richmond 3 points.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Binger's 1-0 Akal" Merry Christmas Chile! you can also thank the goalposts who played very well making two great saves on the night.​

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is John Oliver Park grass or turf? also what happened to Punjab last week? Do they have enough guys for this weekends fixture?

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is John Oliver Park grass or turf? also what happened to Punjab last week? Do they have enough guys for this weekends fixture?

Once Delta and Punjab merged the league should not allow Punjab to have a team in Division 1.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once Delta and Punjab merged the league should not allow Punjab to have a team in Division 1.

The Prem spot is Delta's. Punjab is playing under their name and the boys just wanted a spot to play Premier in (they do have several quality prem type players). The Punjab team in Div.1 is their actual team and without a miracle, are relegated to Div.2.
Should go down to the wire for promotion and may be the last relegation spot.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prem spot is Delta's. Punjab is playing under their name and the boys just wanted a spot to play Premier in (they do have several quality prem type players). The Punjab team in Div.1 is their actual team and without a miracle, are relegated to Div.2.
Should go down to the wire for promotion and may be the last relegation spot.

Can you imagine if Divison 1 Punjab Hurricanes was to be promoted to Premier League next season? That could have happened if they had a really good Divison 1 team during this season. Would then Delta Hurricanes and Punjab Hurricanes be allowed to have both teams in Premier League? Let's not forget: Delta and Punjab merged before this season.

ARMYGEDDON

Mar 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 17 Predictions
Serbia 1 - Chile 2
Rich Olympics 1 - Van Olympics 3
Rino's 1 - Lobbans 1
Hrvat 0 - Metro 0
TSA 2 - Akal 1

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some intiguing imperial cup draws. Richmond darby along with chile playing there good friends rino. In the league this week chile vs olympics for what should be a spot in premeir for the winner. What are the vegas odds on this one?

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some intiguing imperial cup draws. Richmond darby along with chile playing there good friends rino. In the league this week chile vs olympics for what should be a spot in premeir for the winner. What are the vegas odds on this one?

Manana's game will be a good one with Dino's solid crew, as a bonus he gets to watch his two favourite teams in one game:cool: Just teasing Dino, you know we love ya! This ones for a little piece of mind, should be a dandy.

For the cup draw, all I can say is, well, nothing, Robert has "the book" on us ;) lol lets hope he doesnt forget his flags, I'll bring my dolly and after the game I can lend it to him so picking up the field equipment is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0