Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter - Feb 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
I think the Polonia guys may have caused some brain damage when they pounded on you a few weeks back. :D

When was this?

We took 4 points off them just like you guys did. :D

Now, don't you have a sister or cousin you should be chasing around

I'm sure they are someone's sister or cousin. :D

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, let me get this straight. You don't pay people to play for the Blaze...yet you get paid to pay for the Blaze?

Yes, that is correct. I know it may be difficult to put 2 and 2 together ( or 1 and 1 in your case), but the players on the Blaze pay me to play, as I am the manager / coach / the man in charge.

Now, stick to the Div.2 or Div.2 CAT threads Gurps where things are much less complicated.

Blaze rep.1 - whoismovingonasthegameisover

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rep,

I would put the Sikh Temple Cat team up against you lot any day of the week!! They might not be able to beat us but they would walk circles around you!!

Lean - Undefeated 2Cat Team ;)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Blaze Rep....time to move on. Besides, I am sure you would rather be dreaming about the nice dinner you and your sister.....er....girlfriend had for valentines day last night. :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
. . . the players on the Blaze pay me to play, as I am the manager / coach / the man in charge.
But aren't you really saying, then, is that as the manager/coach/man in charge you're getting paid to organize your team? I mean, you're not that good a player -- is he, BlazeArmy?

;)

bazza

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What no one wants to talk about Norvans run to the top? It's too bad it looks like the other N.S. teams are falling the other way.......

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
first post ever. Norvans "run to the top" will lead to a very long season next year as no team from division 1a deserves to compete against premier teams. Do you honestly feel like Norvan can compete against premier teams when they beat a team like Serbia from a gift pk with 5 minutes left to go? I watched the game and the pk was bunk. I hope you guys have a plan to pick up at least 5 or 6 starters for next year, if not you'll be coming right back down, kind of like Deep Cove did a a bunch of years ago. See you on the pitch on Saturday!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bazza.... isn't there something about counting chickens and hatching that you're forgetting about. I know things look very good for your promotion but you still have a couple of key games left!! Good luck in the cup, should be interesting to see how you guys compete. If you need any old, fat guys for the team next year then give me a call !!

bazza

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes you are right Mickster there is something to "counting chickens before they hatch". As for Two-nine, the quality of Premier suggests its just an extension of Div. 1 there is no reason that Norvan won't do well. I'm not saying we will win Premier I am saying that at this time we will be solid competitors as we have already proved by competing against and beating some Premier teams as we have done already in preseason, and exhibition games. Now I know that you are going to say that that was preseason and exhibition and that they treated those games as such, but so did we. At the end of the day I think we will be a 4th or 5th place premier team, but thats just my opinion and you know I could be "counting my chickens before they are hatched".

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bazza said:
. At the end of the day I think we will be a 4th or 5th place premier team, but thats just my opinion and you know I could be "counting my chickens before they are hatched".

:rolleyes: Unless You get all of Pegs good players and steal all of Trollers good young players you'll be posting in this forum in 2006. Its definetly not as easy as it seams. Been in that Situation with Milan ( Columbus) and if it wasnt for Argentina we would have been right back in div . 1. Good Luck Though :rolleyes:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey bazza, i don't know who you think you're kidding, but premier is not a continuation of first division. not even remotely. the teams have way better fitness, skill, head smarts, and heart, and guys that will break anyone in two if you start playing with the ball in the mid-field (which Norvan likes to do). These are things that Norvan does not have, except maybe for fitness. I'd love to see some of you're 120lb guys go up against some of the veteran premier league guys. Snap is the only sound that comes to mind for me. As for Norvan beating some premier league teams at the Burnaby Lake tournament, give me a break!!!! As for coming fourth or fifth next year (if you make it), Azzi would have to drop teams and go back to 8 teams for you to come fourth or ten teams for you to come fifth. If the Aprrentice and Milan couldn't do it, neither can you. They had a better team than you do now and like the Apprentice said, if not for Argentina, they would have come right down. Apprentice, I heard no Italian league this year. I thought you were going to come to Calabria this year to win a ring?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FT Club Ireland 2 Primos 1

A massive three points for the Hoops. Apparently we went up early by 2 and gave one up before half on a corner. After that, it was fairly even....Now we can only hope for a Sarajevo/Meraloma tie on Sunday. That would be the best result for the Hoops......

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Blaze rep 1 I'm number 19, Rick Titus is my name, I'm sitting here with Ian Sneddon, what's your name? Must be punani with that nickname Blaze1, PLEASE!!! We kicked your butt on that field, and had as many chances to score, so cut the bullshite. Other than that, remember that a game is 90 minutes long not 75, so tell the big man in the defence that his coverage was only good for 3 quarters of the game, and that is why you got your ass handed to you. By the way your team is a bunch of bigoted rednecks, and it was fun beating on you guys all game. Next time come prepared to play, and stop being a punani!! Yapper of the match, yes that's me, the one that assisted on the first goal against you with a beautiful pass into the box! Where was your big mouth on that goal? Shut you mouth Blaze1 unless you want to use your real name... Battybwoy!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey PLAYBOI nice nickname you battiman! It's # 19 Rick Titus , and you were saying I shouldn't get paid. I don't you idiot. I play for Temple because the guys were gracious contenders last year against myself and the AFC guys. I thought they were a good bunch of guys to play for, and they are. I don't need their money, and I am glad to play on their team, so all of you can kiss my black ass!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else believe this is Rick Titus? :D Fcuking priceless stuff. Do you think the Whitecaps PR department would be happy with this? Or has been cut by the new coach already? We have a live one here fellas, whoever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0