Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter - Dec 2004/Jan 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The referee was horrible, pathetic to say the least and that call was one of the worst I have ever seen. What are you supposed to say after a call like that. Good Call Ref. The only thing that could be said was that it was bullsh*t.

Well now you know how the Blaze feels after our last game. What goes around comes around, hey Apprentice?

We were pissed off because you took down our guy as the last man back and didnt get fcuk all.

You guys are pathetic. There seems to be a leadership quality missing from your side or some sort of communication barrier. You are definetly the most underachieving team in Div 1B with all of your talent and I for one am pleased you are the first and probably only team to give up points to the Primos this year.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
Well now you know how the Blaze feels after our last game. What goes around comes around, hey Apprentice?

You guys are pathetic. There seems to be a leadership quality missing from your side or some sort of communication barrier. You are definetly the most underachieving team in Div 1B with all of your talent and I for one am pleased you are the first and probably only team to give up points to the Primos this year.

Blaze rep 1,

I dont really know how you feel , I wasn't at your last game nor do i care about your last game. I never played a game against the blaze and I dont give a fcuk about what happened last time you played Polonia. I have played in only the last two games with Polonia and saturday was probably my last, but I'll agree that the talent level is too good to be where they are at in the standings. Me and Mesam came from premier teams to play with our buddies and try to help them make the jump up.The loss to Temple really shut the door on Promotion.Obviously were not going to go up and the team seems to falling apart, especially after Saturdays result. Its unfortunate because there are alot of good players on that team and in no way should they have ever lost games to teams like the Baze, or Club I, or give stupid points away to Primos. Maybe they'll put it together next year.

And Blaze Rep. 1 , Good luck in the Div.1 cup or The Splashdown Waterslides Invitational or whatever year end tourney you guys are gonna try to not finish last in.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have played in only the last two games with Polonia and saturday was probably my last, but I'll agree that the talent level is too good to be where they are at in the standings.

Most likely because there are too many primadonnas on the team like you. Maybe you should head back to Premier and sit on the bench...at least then you'll be on a winner.

And Blaze Rep. 1 , Good luck in the Div.1 cup or The Splashdown Waterslides Invitational or whatever year end tourney you guys are gonna try to not finish last in.

We'll try not finish last in the Imperial Cup. A very poor attempt at a pisstake Apprentice, you donkey........you're fired.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand you get frustrated when your a below average player on a below average team. I really dont have to defend my status as a player especially to a guy who only has a team to play on cause his dad is the sponsor/manager/or coach but........ I started every game in Premier over the last two years before coming to Polska. ;)Donkey. I figured it would be good to play with old buddies and not have to be so commited to soccer but after seeing the level of play in Div.1 (besides Temple and Indo) and having to try to play soccer with 250 pound butchers from Tsawwassen who all work out at the local Paintball its obvious I should just have stuck it out in Premier. I'll try not to finish last in the Imperial Cup, you just keep telling yourself that one day your team will be good enough to play in One.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
Big Bird and Machel, It was a nice to day to play Soccer, but the calibre of your team brings the whole Div.1b down a level..

Wow that is exactly what I was going to say about your teams outburst on the weekend, give your head a shake.

The Apprentice said:
Not only is your team very poor with a goalie who has Cement hands but your field might be the worst in the lower mainland.

That's funny cuz in the first meeting this season the only thing keeping the score from being at least 10-1 were these "Cement hands". But for some reason Mesam seemed to shy away from the "Cement hands and try to go low on me, but that's ok cuz it wasn't anything my Ron Hextall like kick saves couldn't handle. I'll put these hands against anyone's in the league especially the ogre you guys had in net.

And thank you for the props on the field as that isn't our home field, I guess the NV Parks board saw you guys on the schedule and decided to keep a gross display like the one your team put on out of the public eye. Anyone else on this board who has played our home field of Kinsmen stadium will rate it as a top calibre field I am quite sure.

Blaze rep. 1 said:
A very poor attempt at a pisstake Apprentice, you donkey........you're fired.

Couldn't have said it better!

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice, I think it is an absolute honor, that I have a chance to play in a league that you grace your presence with.

Thank you soooooo much buddy, it means a lot.

To bad though a stupid cnut, like yourself has no ability to read, no ability to form a decent point, and for someone as "dope" as you(I think that is the lingo that gggggg-unit uses) I think it is rad that you know sooooo much about our town, let us know next time you are our here so we can get the parade all lined up.

Basically buddy your are a retard, you are an idiot and that pretty much sums up your team as well, BY the way you guys were only able to get 1 out of 6 points from our crappy team, way to go ggggggg-unit, "word" idiot

DITH

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
I never played a game against the blaze and I dont give a fcuk about what happened last time you played Polonia.
The Apprentice said:
but after seeing the level of play in Div.1 (besides Temple and Indo) and having to try to play soccer with 250 pound butchers from Tsawwassen
So which is it, TA? Did you, or did you not play against the Blaze? TTP needs to know. ;)
The Apprentice said:
I have played in only the last two games with Polonia and saturday was probably my last
The Apprentice said:
Me and Mesam came from premier teams to play with our buddies and try to help them make the jump up.
So now that you've decided Polonia's not going to make the jump, you're calling it quits? Don't be so kind to your buddies. But make sure you give your shorts & socks back. They'll probably need to lend 'em to the next Crash Davis.
The Apprentice said:
Maybe they'll put it together next year.
But only when you come to help out your buddies again, right?
The Apprentice said:
I figured it would be good to play with old buddies and not have to be so commited to soccer but after seeing the level of play in Div.1 (besides Temple and Indo)
I thought you've only played two games.

I wonder what the pay out was on Polonia giving up those points. :eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, Sorry never had the pleasure of playing against the blaze. :rolleyes: I'll gladly give back the shorts and socks if I decide to hang up the boots, but the two track-suits will stay in the closet. Would never sell out my buddies, but **** im not getting paid :rolleyes: , I'll still be around when the Blaze come to Polonia's home park and take a beating. Literally.

Darts In the Ass, Hopefully one day when you and your partner adopt, you will tell your son/daughter not only how and why he/she has two daddies but how you actually played in the same league as The Apprentice. Tell him/her how you got 4 out of 6 points against the mighty Polonia. Wake Up Buddy.

Big Bird, How can you say that you will put your hands against any other goalies in the league. If you were that good your team wouldnt be in last. You wouldnt have a goals against average worse than HOS. Your Hextall like reflex's might work in your monday night ball hockey league but your an absolutely nightmare on the pitch. Your brutal.And your gonna be just as bad next year in Div2. .

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Ave. 3-2 Temple. Temple jumped ahead on an own goal by a Cliff defender to make it 1-0. Cliff got 2 goals right back as our marking was just terrible. In the 2nd half we came back and tied it up. Late in the game a Cliff player took a shot which our goalie had but gave up a bad rebound and they jumped on it to give them the win. Once Cliff got the lead they just kicked it out when they had the chance and defended well. It makes the top of the table pretty tight and should be a good ending to the season.

Hard Ballz

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
Big Bird, How can you say that you will put your hands against any other goalies in the league. If you were that good your team wouldnt be in last. You wouldnt have a goals against average worse than HOS. .

Wow you make a great argument..........IF THIS WAS HOCKEY. You seem to know absoloutely nothing about soccer and especially less about team sports there genius, so maybe its time to brush up on the knowledge a bit chimp. By your logic it is also my fault that there were probably twenty or more shots on net against Indo in the first meeting this year.

The Apprentice said:
Your Hextall like reflex's might work in your monday night ball hockey league.

And on breakaways on your came down from premiere to play with his buddies striker.

The Apprentice said:
but your an absolutely nightmare
Just like your english. So we have two books for you to read before next class: soccer for dummies, and english for wankers

THEAPPRENTCIEPROVINGHEISATOSSERONCEAGAIN

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cant believe im doing this, but I am actually gunna have to agree with the likes of Kreeper, and Big Nerd on this one.

You are a complete LOSER Apprentass. You have played all but 2 games in our crappy division eh? Thats cause you played even less in premiere, as a personal massageist, and cant crack the lineup with polonia either. Thanks for stooping to our level............

you hang with some real g's too. sweet dudes with fake ass diamond BLING all over the place.........vanilla ice style.......how's your lowrrider chevy cavaleer doing?.....i saw it broken down on davie street the other night when i was out gaybashing.

keep it real yo, and keep thinkin ur tha shizzzzzzzzz. cause ur the onlly one.

HOLLA

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didnt know you guys got really defensive about your sacred Div.1 :rolleyes: Sorry for saying you guys were all the sh*ts :rolleyes:

Real G

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
i saw it broken down on davie street the other night when i was out gaybashing.
keep it real yo, and keep thinkin ur tha shizzzzzzzzz. cause ur the onlly one.

HOLLA
You can't make some of this shite up. Genius.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Despite this weekend's snowjob, I'm sure there must have been some teams making some moves over the holidays. So what's go on? Perhaps some teams may wish to save their surprises for the first game back, but maybe they could summarize the cumulative effect.

Older or younger?

Fatter or wiser?

More children/wives on the side lines?

As for the Rangers, I've recently heard a rumour concering some troll who hibernates in Stranger's basement. I wonder if this can be publically confirmed/denied yet . . .

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got Mike Mosher? Holy sh!t, I thought he must've quit for good after the first game of the year. Now we've got him back -- geez, it's almost like he never left.

Almost.

All these surprises cease to amaze me around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0