Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - September 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually........The Watcher only said that although he predicted a tie or two a victory by the selected team wouldn't suprise him. And although he favored Club I a draw with the Canadians was not far fetched. But make no mistake about it.....Hrvat will shine.
P.S. ..........Manager has too much time on his hands now that he can no longer reach around his gunt to masterbate. hahahahahahhhahahahhah

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to stay on topic for the thread lads...nice work! ;)

Here's my shout for this weekends 1 'A' match-ups:

Richmond Utd. "A"
Burnaby Fury "A"

Binger's Army
Royal United

Shaheen FC
Pegasus SC "A"

NK Hrvat
Westside FC “A”

Burnaby Canadians
Club Ireland "A"

Good luck this weekend boy's!

Burnro

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond Utd. "A"
Burnaby Fury "A" This ones looks to be a hissy fight

Binger's Army
Royal United This ones a gun fight

Shaheen FC
Pegasus SC "A" This one ...well you can sound it out

NK Hrvat
Westside FC “A” On the wrong side of town

Burnaby Canadians
Club Ireland "A" Country boys.... the ones no one cares for

Let me slow it down for all....Lets-- start-- taking-- the --piss-- out-- of-- each-- other.

slowmotion :knvb:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meralomas..... ouch. Losing 5-bagel today is not a good sign for L'orange.

I know it's still early, but after three games our friendly neighbourhood mermaids are 0-0-3 with 1 GF and 10 GA. Could this be the year relegation finally catches up with them?

They're nothing without Dazza. :D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Meraloma's are in tough this year from the sounds of things, and 1B is looking like the tougher group thus far. But hopefully L'orange, as Keeper so gracefully stated, will put some points on the board soon.

No2:cool:

maze

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK is weak and will finish in the bottom 3 or 4 of the division. Less talk about some pathetic train that's going nowhere and more practice might help their cause.....

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roundup from todays match at Beaconsfield. We score 10 minutes in off a good build up and then 15 minutes later from a top of the box "notch". Early 2nd half header off a corner makes it 3 nil and then we bury the game with endless possession. Bear in mind it was an avergae performance on our part. Man of the match.....NK Hairnet's keeper. Only man interested on the day. On to the Hoops and their amazing new signings.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw two games these weekend. The first game Shaheen vs Pegasus finished at 1:1. I think Pegasus should have won the game and were much better team. Although, their defense looks slow at times. However, if they cannot beat the team like Shaheen they do not deserve to fo to premiere diision. Shaheen looks awful, lots of yelling and grabbing.
Second game I saw was Meraloma vs Serbian White Eagles. It finished 5:0, but the score could have easily been 10:0. No kidding. Meralomas STINK. They shouldn't be in Div 1 at all. The Serbian team - nothing special, espicially playing a crappy, crappy Meraloma side.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sigh.....i knew that hair would bite me in my arse :( didn't wanna do the fohawk, thought it might give me the better dynamics and help w/ the teams performance, guess it didn't work

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOw about them punjabi hurricanes?looks like someone was brought back down to earth today after flying high and ranting and raving about how good they were and blah,blah,blah........:knvb:

looks like the mukcalucks are preparing to hibernate?
F.Y.I when referring to the big orange i think we hear know them better as Cliff Ave.

Sport Punjab

Sep 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting Punjab 0 - 1 Sarajevo

A disappointing loss for us. We went into this game thinking we were going to demolish these guys...and we did. The entire game was played in their 18 yard box, it was ridiculous. I can't believe how we couldnt get a shot on target from such close range. But then again, there team played a 9 - 0 - 1 formation against us and it worked lol. Their winner came off of a clearance as there loan forward was sent on a breakaway. We had everyone pushed up going for a win. I guess you can say we matched their 9-0-1 formation with a 1-0-9...and they won :-(

On a side note, the officiating has been awesome in the three games we've played, I got no complaints. On to Wickham next week.

MOTW: City FC Blaze (vmsl prem 07/08) vs. Lobbans (vmsl div 1b runner up)...but hopefully you guys tie, can't we all just get along?

As for us flying high and being brought to reality...it's true, we can't fly anymore, we're a bunch of penguins now.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sport Punjab said:
On a side note, the officiating has been awesome in the three games we've played, I got no complaints.
Completely agree... we cant complain about any of the officials we have seen thus far... even without linesmen, the refs have been on top of the offsides.

For anyone who moans about the officials, I suggest you spend a little time with Guinness... the focken guy cant stop moaning about the refs in the FVSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0