Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
an assertion that you want to believe is false.

Like you claiming to be a poor little club. And on the same token wanting to jack up ref fees which would only mean higher registration fees.

And if you're such a poor club how can you be labelled as a technical director? Who's paying you? That's right the same people paying your players.

Hypocrite

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
He needs one with padded walls
Of course, this is what you wish.
So what's up with these rumours, that Rino's management will be hosting a party with male exotic dancers, and incriminating circulating email?
This email was sent a couple of days ago from a person who by mistake is on the Rino's management contact list:

"As mentioned before please take my phone numbers off Roberts contacts—I am getting fed up with all these callers enquiring how much the Tigers will pay them per game!!"

Are you going to take the email to BC Soccer and the league and have us sign a petition?

As for @tremy-1 , the league can keep turning a blind eye or can make genuine gestures to keep fair competition.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Coach;
Can't you understand a joke--are you that fcuking ignorant?
This was just banter between 2 old friends--R.F.C. and Rino's.
No-one has called me looking for Robert.
Over and out.
sidewinder.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats deep
I do not invent these things. For example, Freud wrote a whole book on the subject. In summary, according to him and many psychologists, a joke intimates the person true feelings or something that person knows is true but can not openly say it. Thus, he/she disguises it as a joke.

Either the writer has information that is leading him to believe that this is true (Tigers paying players) or he thinks logically that this is true (team going all the way from Division 3 to Premier by chance attracting skilled players from other teams). He can not say it openly or his conscious can not express it; thus, he disguises it as a joke.

Nothing new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0