Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rfc 2 - 1 army . Exciting game with a heartbreaking result for the army. Didn't agree with only 21 seconds of injury time when several balls went over the fence and a few subs. Wish hadji would of given me a better explanation then "we had played 45 minutes" oh well maybe their was no injury time or my stopwatch was slow as I hope that was the case rather then him wanting to get out of the rain.

We got a little fortunate pulling that result out of the bag on Friday night, especially after being unable to convert the PK. Be that as it may, we showed some good character to push on and find that elusive opening goal. Darren Prentice was the difference maker coming on as a 2nd half sub and knicking both of our goals, always in the right place at the right time.

Nice to see the Ajyal coach out doing his scouting from the touchline. :)

On to Sarajevo

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajyal with a strong start in Div. 1 as well after coming up from Div. 2

We'll see how they do against the likes of Olympics and Richmond before passing judgement

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Averaging 5GA/game, and only 0.5GF/game is a recipe for relegation. Not seen a Surrey team this bad in Div 1 since Dasmesh ;)

As for Tigers, their player acquisition has been very impressive. Something about them seems to attract quality players, something other Div 1 teams don't have or do. The coaches must invest a lot into the team

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for Tigers, their player acquisition has been very impressive. Something about them seems to attract quality players, something other Div 1 teams don't have or do. The coaches must invest a lot into the team

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ my friend...they have had a payroll since div 3.....and more and more players join..they even tried paying some of our players to come and play with them...the oil money keeps flowing

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
is TTP dying down? no real game reports anymore? no trash talking? AKAL is still shite? Olympics might be the greatest Div 1 team of all time. They do great in Div 1 but absolutely fcuk all in Prem. Fcukkkk!!!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC 2 SARAJEVO 0

What a terrible kick-off time and venue SARAJEVO have, 4PM Sundays @ Van Tech Turf, fcuk me it's an awful surface.

1st half was scrappy to say the least, with both clubs struggling to really get the ball down on the slick turf and knock the ball around. SARAJEVO had one glorious chance about 20 minutes in, but was wasted as the effort was blasted not only over the bar, but the chain link fence as well. We created a couple chances, but ultimately made their keeper look good by hitting them straight at him.

Second half I thought we managed to calm down and posses more of the ball in the opposition half, and left SARAJEVO to ultimately knock it long, as they seemed to tire. 20 minutes into the half, a lovely diagonal through ball caught their back line flat footed, as our striker beat the on rushing keeper to it, rounded him and finished nicely. Ten minutes later, a counter down our left side, switched across he middle, and again out wide to the right to our breaking midfielder in behind their back line, who tucked away a nice low shot far post which left their keeper rooted. He was a big lad to say the least.

Not our best performance by any stretch, but good to know when not at our best, we can still manage to get the proper result.

On to Shaheen

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
is TTP dying down? no real game reports anymore? no trash talking? AKAL is still shite? Olympics might be the greatest Div 1 team of all time. They do great in Div 1 but absolutely fcuk all in Prem. Fcukkkk!!!

NOT true Olympics were very good at the end of last season & won against some Quality prem teams , the just had a bad start .
Ajyal tigers have money from Saudi Arabia ,looks like they will go Prem next year
Great how screwed up amateur Soccer is in BC

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajyal tigers have money from Saudi Arabia ,looks like they will go Prem next year
I would not put my money on them to go up....Ayjal/Africa United will struggle once it gets cold out just like chilli did in prem last year....Olympics are a force to be reckoned with in div 1 and your right they played amazing in the end of the season as they beat west van 3-0 in imperial cup and reached the semis.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOT true Olympics were very good at the end of last season & won against some Quality prem teams , the just had a bad start .

Well, if clubs are able to charge $2500 for young kids to play soccer, why can other amateur teams not pay players to play? Are the Clubs being called on for paying all their coaches now? It all goes with the territory supposedly and if someone wants to splash out thousands of dollars of their OWN money good on them. :) It's a little different though if those youth clubs are charging their kids lots of money and using some of that money to pay their players........that seems a little bit 'off' though I'm pretty sure that isn't happening anywhere. :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I man you have to change your logo a bit. 5 lief clower is hard to find, four is all over the place. it's not like you guys to sit in Div one. We all want you guys up in Premier.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach you have to let refs know that beer is $25.00 for 24 in Us. You will have no players left. They will all go and ref now. Fifty dollars an hour tax free is not bad. Question is are they 10 percent more fit now. They will have three groups in div three next year. I say have two refs and give them each 30 dollars. Way less running for them. One can have better game with better reffing. Game is going to coast way more next tear.
Field coast will be 15 percent more next year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a newsflash after the first several games. It is and will be a three-horse race in Division 1 this year. It will come down to which team drops points against the bottom feeders rather than each other......Ayjal is giving up a lot of goals but can score. RFC is giving up very few goals but not exactly lighting it up offensively.....The Olympics have scored the most but more than half their goals against Akal, who is destined for relegation at this point. Rino, is in with a sniff at this point but over the season I don't think they will be able to keep up. There will be a big seperation between the top three teams before Christmas and I'd be surprised if there wasn't. Looking forward to catching a few of the games.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great analysis Captain. Here's the new celebration the lads have been working on in training...

article-1084563-0018F7B100000258-765_468x300.jpg

Hopefully they can stay high enough to be in a promotion spot at the end of the season.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what you're saying is, it's a chance for someone else to step up. Have some faith Dezza FFS

I just think it's more likely GN will take points off Tigers who have Habib suspended. Cmmmmmmmon you Guru Nanaks!!! If you're reading this, just have your fastest guy shadow the little guy on Tigers named Omar. He's going to be their whole offense without Habib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0