Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

maze

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How old is the guy who looks like Gary Neville on west side, Mahuus or something? That guy has been playing for them since the beginning of time and is still solid. He is like our old number 14 who was still scoring in his mid 40's

Mehuys is 34...but now I feel a lot older thx to big GK. Joined Westside in 2000.
Looks like the 'Just for Men' isn't fooling anyone! ha

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
westside 1 GN 1
even game played by both teams, gn took the lead but with the help of the ref and a bit of luck westside tied it 1-1. GN didnt let westside play how they wanted too.. a lot of misplaced passes by westside. didnt seem like the westside from the first fixture

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, you are right in that Akal was very lucky. Watched them against Lobbans few weeks back, and they seemed to have changed their team completely. Most of the players were U16, U17 like you mentioned. They lost that game as well. It will an interesting last few games. Besides Lobbans, my prediction is that Campo and Akal go down. Inter and Westside go up to Premier.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody know the best person to contact at the Akal camp? And if they have an email address or number for the contact person as well. thank you

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Inter Westside match at Hillcrest on Sunday and the Watcher was quite impressed with Inter's play. The lone Westside goal seemed to be lost in the the sun as the Inter keeper looked blinded on a play he would make routinely otherwise. Inter seemed to grow stronger as the game wore on and by the end seemed far more skilled. Westside's keeper reputed to be the div's finest allowed 4 goals, as many as he has all season. I say 4 because the ref stole the first one from Inter for absolutely no reason at all.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter v westside -match . I think the panninni's wanted to win this game more than the westside kids.The subs made by westside at half seemed to kill them.It was almost like someone deflated them and no matter what they did they could not get there game back on track.the forwards and the big V in the middle for the panninni's did not stop working till the final whistle.Good luck to both teams as cup play comes up.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that it is now mathematically over, thus, congratulations to Westside and Inter for a fantastic run to promotion this year.

All the best next year in Premier.

Gilly

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher were you at your cup game last night? It was a close game in all areas. The only thing that I cold see wrong ref extended second half to 52 minutes. I am not sure why, there was no injured playes on the fild for that amout of time, maybe one minute at the most.
You need to add one or two mean guys on that team. Some kids are getting runned over. The team looks more like Club Istra than NK HRVAT nice to see.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard fought first round game between west side and bingers army. West side score on a pk call in ot. 1-0 final. Not a fan of the penalty call as ball was hit way before the defender clipped the player, them the breaks though.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza what is going on with Smartcoach teams are getting knocked out from Imerial cup and B cup. That's not like him. I thought he knew it's not what you know it's who you know. Watchers team got kicked by extra time added with out any reason.
The U21 team from ICSF just head no legs left in that game with extra time added . Watcher has swong most of the kids ower from ICSF U21.Nk always head nicer Unies than ICSF any how.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that it is now mathematically over, thus, congratulations to Westside and Inter for a fantastic run to promotion this year. All the best next year in Premier. Gilly

On the other hand, how long does it take to make a decision about Akal - GN Sporting game? That game was played in November 2012, was incomplete due to issues with the lights, and the league still did not come up with a decision what to do with that game!!!???

At this moment there are two teams already relegated from Division 1 but quite a few teams struggle to avoid being the third team relegated. And, if you look at the standings, Akal has played only 16 games while other teams (with the exception of Sporting who played 17) played 19 or 20 games.

So, what is the league waiting? To make a decision about that game when they see standings after all other teams play all 22 games!?

This is really not good for the league and VMSL better makes a decision ASAP. In all honestly, other teams should not be playing their regular league games until Akal and GN Sporting play at least 19 (or 20) games as all other teams.

Make up games should be played on the weekdays so I am really wondering what VMSL is waiting for.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the other hand, how long does it take to make a decision about Akal - GN Sporting game? That game was played in November 2012, was incomplete due to issues with the lights, and the league still did not come up with a decision what to do with that game!!!???

At this moment there are two teams already relegated from Division 1 but quite a few teams struggle to avoid being the third team relegated. And, if you look at the standings, Akal has played only 16 games while other teams (with the exception of Sporting who played 17) played 19 or 20 games.

So, what is the league waiting? To make a decision about that game when they see standings after all other teams play all 22 games!?

This is really not good for the league and VMSL better makes a decision ASAP. In all honestly, other teams should not be playing their regular league games until Akal and GN Sporting play at least 19 (or 20) games as all other teams.

Make up games should be played on the weekdays so I am really wondering what VMSL is waiting for.

Only 1 team is mathematically eliminated thus far -- Lobbans

Why should anyone other than Akal/GN care about their incomplete game? For the other teams the target should be maximum points from their remaining games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0