Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
funny thing how i was rooting for u jabronis u guys tend to switch fast from sucking dick to talking shite

VIVA-SHAHEEN

Apr 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How were u rooting for us?? U jus made fun of Shaheen in ur last post, now u claim to have been rooting for us... Anyways, onto West side for us!

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict this thread will be almost unreadable and contain more LOL's than a text chat between two high school girls.

As for the fixtures:

Serbian White Eagles v Rino's Vanc. SC "A"
Lobbans CCB FC "A" v Akal FC
AC Campobasso v TSA Royals "A"
Westside FC "A" v Shaheen FC "A"
Inter FC v NK Hrvat
GN Sporting Club v Binger's Army

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
you little jabroni dont come on my post and make your rudey poo comments before you get checked in the smackdown hotel

goonersfc

Oct 30, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game at delsom tonight. GN sporting dictated the play for the first 75-80 minutes and were up 2 nil. Their young sides' inexperience was evident as they allowed 2 goals in the last 10 minutes of the game.

VIVA-SHAHEEN

Apr 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Complete domination from the first to the last whistle by Shaheen today vs Westside! We were extremely unlucky not to have scored at least 3 in the first half alone! Second half Westside got their one and only chance of the game and they took it really well. A bit more composure and we woulda scored at least 5 today, by far our best performance of the year! A classy touch by the Westside coaches to acknowledge that at the end of the game, good luck to them!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
-Reuters-

Rino 1 Tsawwassen Royals 2

It was deceivingly mild night out at the confines of Point Grey Turf. After making a drive half way across the city to South Memorial I realised quickly that South Memorial was not the venue as it was in complete darkness. I started to make the trek to the west side know that I would likely still get at least half the game. I decided to bypass the McDonald's and not buy the milkshake I craved so much.......might I digress.

Upon arrival, it was hard not to notice how many players on the Rino team were wearing BRIGHT boots. This might have had something to do with their inability to string any passes together because it was blinding on the eyes when it was time to try and play to feet. The Royals look comfortable throughout and were very unfortunate to not win by a few more goals. Playing the 5-2-3 to perfection, the boys in blue and white vertical stripes always look dangerous on the counter-attack. The ref did an EXCELLENT job of not being conned by the diving that was happening all over the field. He kept his cards in his pocket and only used them when it was required. The only thing I was disappointed with was the fact that he didn't card the player on Rino who was wearing PANTS. Yes, that's right........PANTS. Anyway, it was a massive three points for the boys and to be fair, the first game could have gone this way too had it not been for the FOUR red cards which were handed out to the Royals. I could see it meant a lot to the Royals players to get those three points and to effectively end Rino's promotion hopes. The Irish lads on the Rino team are good guys.

Anyway, it was a clinical 2nd goal by the Royals. The ball was clipped in from about 40 yards away(inswinging ball) which left the left-back with no alternative but to slot it into his goal. The poor lad had a tough game throughout and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him after he slotted the winner for the Royals. I guess if there is no depth in a team it always becomes a problem at this time of year. The Royals know they have a long way to go to try and fight out of this relegation battle but it was good for them to win a game they deserved to win.......which didn't happen earlier in the season. Nice work, Gentlemen.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen 2 lobbans 0, we got a red card 3 mins into the game from our special greek bald referee....as usual he ****ed the game up with a non deserving red card ..but we got it together after 6 mins or so and scored 2 goals and we did what we do best and kept possession for most of the first half and almost all of second half....we were counting on gn to do some damage but i guess they got killed..off to next week against rinos

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Tsawwassen team played a much better game under new coach Dougie a very good choice over there last spectator coach.

-Reuters-

Rino 1 Tsawwassen Royals 2

It was deceivingly mild night out at the confines of Point Grey Turf. After making a drive half way across the city to South Memorial I realised quickly that South Memorial was not the venue as it was in complete darkness. I started to make the trek to the west side know that I would likely still get at least half the game. I decided to bypass the McDonald's and not buy the milkshake I craved so much.......might I digress.

Upon arrival, it was hard not to notice how many players on the Rino team were wearing BRIGHT boots. This might have had something to do with their inability to string any passes together because it was blinding on the eyes when it was time to try and play to feet. The Royals look comfortable throughout and were very unfortunate to not win by a few more goals. Playing the 5-2-3 to perfection, the boys in blue and white vertical stripes always look dangerous on the counter-attack. The ref did an EXCELLENT job of not being conned by the diving that was happening all over the field. He kept his cards in his pocket and only used them when it was required. The only thing I was disappointed with was the fact that he didn't card the player on Rino who was wearing PANTS. Yes, that's right........PANTS. Anyway, it was a massive three points for the boys and to be fair, the first game could have gone this way too had it not been for the FOUR red cards which were handed out to the Royals. I could see it meant a lot to the Royals players to get those three points and to effectively end Rino's promotion hopes. The Irish lads on the Rino team are good guys.

Anyway, it was a clinical 2nd goal by the Royals. The ball was clipped in from about 40 yards away(inswinging ball) which left the left-back with no alternative but to slot it into his goal. The poor lad had a tough game throughout and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him after he slotted the winner for the Royals. I guess if there is no depth in a team it always becomes a problem at this time of year. The Royals know they have a long way to go to try and fight out of this relegation battle but it was good for them to win a game they deserved to win.......which didn't happen earlier in the season. Nice work, Gentlemen.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Andrew Raines is still the HEAD COACH just like he was then. Dougie is now 'technical director'. It's nice when you have two coaches who know what they're doing. A lot of teams have NO coaches on the side who know what they are doing. And other teams just have spectators.

Happy New Year, Smart Coach. :)

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How old is the guy who looks like Gary Neville on west side, Mahuus or something? That guy has been playing for them since the beginning of time and is still solid. He is like our old number 14 who was still scoring in his mid 40's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0