Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock, I'm not sure why Smartcoach brought up the 8mins a man down, as it was an accidental clash that left the bloody nose.

Regardless, i'm amazed the ref didn't abandon the game himself after the abuse he received from players on the field, fans, coaches, and you yourself.

This wasn't his finest hour by any means, with many soft calls. But since when is it ok for players to verbally abuse the ref in such a manner as I have never heard in my admittedly less than 39 years experience.

"Your calls are the reason I'm going to go hurt the other team, you are a ****ing disgrace..." The ... is for the rest of the conversation that i didn't hear for your 3rd red, as he chased the ref for a full 30 seconds, telling him what he thought of him. What does that player expect him to do, but send him off.

There was no composure from your team, no leadership on the field or from the sideline, and although I of course agree there are calls to feel aggrieved by, that is still no excuse for the abuse your club threw at the ref. It was a complete disgrace, and you as a ref should at least have known better.

I wasn't going to say anything about this game initially, but don't try change the focus from your teams complete lack of discipline to imagined dives by our team. You guys threw away a good opportunity for another tie, we weren't coping with your set pieces, but we took control in open play. A lot of your set pieces were from calls we could equally feel aggrieved by, but didn't go get a red because of them.

Do you still ref in VMSL Div 1?

On a side note, you're the best ref I've seen in the VMSL

SillySpectator

Oct 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the Guru Nanak Sporting Club play wednesday night. They are a young team with some really good punjab talent. They have one african who can get on the nerves of other players due to his excessive whining.

I would say they are the weakest team in the division

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does it matter one fcuk that he was African? Why not just say "They have one player..."

Racist d1ck.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then why even mention color? Just say "a player". If he is as provocative as you say it will be easy to recognize the man.

Racist d1ck.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They do email the tools on atactment, even if they are stubies who cares. Aslong as it not rubbing you back entry. This racist crap has to stop. We all blead when cut and it looks red. Rest who the fruck cares.
Big win for a Watcher this weekend. brings the team back from religation spot. We wish we could say the same for Hrvat X coach that trys to prove a point in premier.
He is doing a very shity job. club is on a rute to disban.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the Guru Nanak Sporting Club play wednesday night. They are a young team with some really good punjab talent. They have one african who can get on the nerves of other players due to his excessive whining.

I would say they are the weakest team in the division

it seems like you can't speak english as well. first take esl then come back and try to write another comment. GN tying one of the top teams in div 1... yea they probably are the weakest team, they also tied binger one of the top teams... we will see if they are the weakest team after the season is finished

SillySpectator

Oct 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
May I beg your indulgence, how can you have the temerity to call me a racist. That is why i say there is an ignoramus at each and every corner of the VMSL. You all need an intellectual savior and i am that man. Please don't accuse me of being a racist. Anyone who tries to make a distinction between soccer and racism doesn't know anything about either. Today's soccer is riddled with non nonsensical pop culture that has little or no social/moral or educational qualities. Sadly your mirror reflection reveals that you are a "people" of laziness, mediocrity, and complacency. I cannot blame you of your accusations, I can only save you because I am the savior of the masses.

Your Welcome

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock, I'm not sure why Smartcoach brought up the 8mins a man down, as it was an accidental clash that left the bloody nose.

Regardless, i'm amazed the ref didn't abandon the game himself after the abuse he received from players on the field, fans, coaches, and you yourself.

This wasn't his finest hour by any means, with many soft calls. But since when is it ok for players to verbally abuse the ref in such a manner as I have never heard in my admittedly less than 39 years experience.

"Your calls are the reason I'm going to go hurt the other team, you are a ****ing disgrace..." The ... is for the rest of the conversation that i didn't hear for your 3rd red, as he chased the ref for a full 30 seconds, telling him what he thought of him. What does that player expect him to do, but send him off.

There was no composure from your team, no leadership on the field or from the sideline, and although I of course agree there are calls to feel aggrieved by, that is still no excuse for the abuse your club threw at the ref. It was a complete disgrace, and you as a ref should at least have known better.

I wasn't going to say anything about this game initially, but don't try change the focus from your teams complete lack of discipline to imagined dives by our team. You guys threw away a good opportunity for another tie, we weren't coping with your set pieces, but we took control in open play. A lot of your set pieces were from calls we could equally feel aggrieved by, but didn't go get a red because of them.

Do you still ref in VMSL Div 1?

On a side note, you're the best ref I've seen in the VMSL

First of all, Anjin, it's not my team. I was merely a spectator. I'm not going to say anything else.....except to me he set this up with a lot of really weak yellow cards. Your best player, Ali( Irish guy?) even made a comment about during the game. He knew it was shocking what was going on. I've seen this guy a few times now and it is evident from the start of every game he NEEDS to stamp his authority with yellow cards. He did it earlier in the season.....1 red to someone he thought said something and four yellows in the first 30 minutes. It's a pattern that doesn't sit well with me. As a ref(not reffing in the VMSL this year) it is that much harder to watch and as for the reaction of the Royals, I honestly don't blame them. Obviously people on the side could not hear everything that was going on but it was very evident to SEE what was going on. This guy looks for things. End of story. It's a shame because the Royals were in complete control of that game until the soft call which lead to the free-kick goal(cracker). For the record, three reds were for second yellows and the one straight red no one knows what he heard or chose to do about it. As for you guys not receiving red cards despite you not liking the calls.........that's quality. It is difficult to complain when the other team has 4 players sent off and regarding the corners/free-kicks, that's what happens when a backline isn't comfortable with what is being thrown at them. They tend to panick a bit.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
May I beg your indulgence, how can you have the temerity to call me a racist. That is why i say there is an ignoramus at each and every corner of the VMSL. You all need an intellectual savior and i am that man. Please don't accuse me of being a racist. Anyone who tries to make a distinction between soccer and racism doesn't know anything about either. Today's soccer is riddled with non nonsensical pop culture that has little or no social/moral or educational qualities. Sadly your mirror reflection reveals that you are a "people" of laziness, mediocrity, and complacency. I cannot blame you of your accusations, I can only save you because I am the savior of the masses.

Trying to prove you have a education !

Your Welcome

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your Welcome

This post is rife with errors both grammatical and philosophical. Also, you're still a racist d1ck and now everyone knows it you racist d1ck.

YOU'RE (a contraction of you are, not the possesive 'your) Welcome.

Racist d1ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0