Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, finished 7-0

Went 3-0 up within 5mins and that was essentially game over. Lobbans players all look technically sound, so it was strange to run out 7-0 winners, but they'll have to do something before the season gets away from them

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter was structured, Shaheen was not. shaheen needs to use the wings more, the whole right side was empty. they were technically better, but Inter caught them on the counter on both goals. at 1-1 shaheen had a great chance to make it 2-1 but the chance didnt materialize and boom inter came back and scored . then another huge miss by shaheen, a great chance went wide, and then on the ensuing kick off inter took it quickly up and next thing you know its 3-1 . so many times shaheen had possession but they would keep going up the middle , never utilizing the side. the only player that ran up to play right wing was dashshervin, and he is their right back. shaheen had many chances in the second half and could have come back...

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
7 GOALS BY Massa a late cut by westside
Thank you !

Yeah, finished 7-0

Went 3-0 up within 5mins and that was essentially game over. Lobbans players all look technically sound, so it was strange to run out 7-0 winners, but they'll have to do something before the season gets away from them

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grate game between NK Hrvat and Inter. It was only due bias reffing that spoiled a good game. Ref calls fauls when he feals like it.
awards PK when two players go sholder to sholder.
Final score was 4 to 2 for Inter. Game should have been a tie.
One thing plus,it was nice to see three ref sytem.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach is Kieser still helping you with your div one side? SmartCoach I was watching Inter play Hrvat. Let me tell you god help you if fother and suns combo come to do your game. Inter head this guy in their pcked. Kids do good job for most. Old man is fricken terable. He talks like a seagull on the pitch.Do not play offside. One kid let's it go twice out of five offsides.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0 Binger 0
pretty fast pace game, both teams had good chances...Bingers dominated for most of it. GN picked up the tempo in the last 20 and put on a lot of pressure. GN missed a very good chance in the last 10.. could of put the game away. GN look like a solid team but it looks like they will need to find a goal scorer otherwise it could be 0 or 1 point a weekend for them.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles GN Sporting Club - should be a close game, i think it will be a tie
Inter FC Binger's Army- inter should take this game
Westside FC "A" NK Hrvat - westside no doubt
AC Campobasso Shaheen FC "A" - shaheen will come out strong after losing two games, so i think they will take this game
Lobbans CCB FC "A" TSA Royals "A"- tough call but ill say a tie
Rino's Vanc. SC "A" Akal FC- should be a great match up.. Akal are looking good, rumor is they signed a good forward. my money is on akal

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles GN Sporting Club - should be a close game, i think it will be a tie
Inter FC Binger's Army- inter should take this game
Westside FC "A" NK Hrvat - westside no doubt
AC Campobasso Shaheen FC "A" - shaheen will come out strong after losing two games, so i think they will take this game
Lobbans CCB FC "A" TSA Royals "A"- tough call but ill say a tie
Rino's Vanc. SC "A" Akal FC- should be a great match up.. Akal are looking good, rumor is they signed a good forward. my money is on akal
binger and inter will be a tie or binger with the win
rino and akal also a tie

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right if fother and suns come out to ref Inter will win if by three goals. Play no offsides or you will get kick in the back side.
It looks like to us he realy wants to be Roman.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base should take over a team and win championships he must be a great coach with all the advise and criticism of other people, even better lets make him head of BC Soccer and he can fix all the problems.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base should take over a team and win championships he must be a great coach with all the advise and criticism of other people, even better lets make him head of BC Soccer and he can fix all the problems.

I vote for Mr Base to run BC Soccer
It would be a vast improvement

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 3-2 Akal and Westside with 1 coach hiding in the bushes.

Expected a dull defensive affair as both teams came in to the match with 0 goals conceded but it was 1-1 inside of 10+ minutes and 2-2 at half. Rino's with the winner 5 minutes before time. Have to say Akal was probably a bit unlucky on this one as their keeper got caught out of position and conceded the second goal on a free kick from about 40 yards out.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boparai you called me mut o well ask mama about me. She knows me well a big mut. Whisleblower if I was head of BS Soccer we would have Pro Canadian Legue here. Most problems would fix it self.
Bopaari smokes bit tomuch of rochams. With name lake that he must be a new Imigrant here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0