Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DaftHunka it will be more clear very soon. Cliff will be in top three. First three games realy do nothing to indicate where and what. Some clubs lack in shape. Nk is better off to say in div one. Premier is way tomatch for most working guys, Guys have no time to practice three times a week.
Club would be better off playing in top Burnaby league. You get turf field for every game. Our community is not behind NK. We could not care where the club stands. Croatia SC A will always be the main club. How can you beat Red White and Blue. EVEN IF THEY PLAY IN DIV THREE. wE ALL WISH YOU GUYS LUCK.

The mentally ill community perhaps. :bronco::bronco::bronco: As long as we have our no.1 stalker/hater talking us down we know we are making a mark. When are you going to give up? Nobody is looking for anyones attention and obviously you do care where the club stands or you wouldn't endlessly harp at us.

The Train it is a coming. Just around the bend. Fear if you are foe. Board if you are friend.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice to see Raj and his group holding a sopt in div one for Cliff . I think rest of the boys went to Pocco Club. With Chin and few other good players. I am sure Pocco will do OK in FVSL.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh 2 CAFA United 1...Desmesh proves they belong

Richmond Olympics 2 Rino Vancouver 2...Richmond ties late Rob F. blows his wig off

Vancouver Olympics 2 Binger’s Army 1...The army puts up a valiant effort

Estrella de Chile 2 Lobbans 1...Lobbans not good enough

Norvan Pacific 0 NK Hrvat 2...Hard to score on the train

*One year shelf life for the Balkan Wolves.............. as per usual!!!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska I am going to Europe to see my folks.Next year in div two. We just want to play and have fun. All 18 to 20 year old guys. Or in PCSL. Watcher I will bee there maybe in the midle of the Park. i heard Ang is getting old.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 3 Vancouver Olympics 0

Massive 3 points for the Army with a few veterans turning up to bolster the limited troops on the day. Good defensive work transitioned into offensive chances which translated into 3 first half goals that were well finished. Then the boys soaked up a lot of pressure from Oly's in the second half. A few big saves from Critter as always.

hackshow

Aug 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 3-1 Hrvat...we missed two penalties as well as a crossbar...could have been 6-1 easily...reffing was consistent but a bit harsh to the Hrvat guys on a couple plays

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 4 -1 Lobbans - Chile controls possession for about 70% of the game, Lobbans makes it 2-1 midway through the 2nd with an absolute cracker by Bryan (big strong fella up front) to make it interesting, but Chile's skill and pace simply too much too defend for Randy and Ivo's young squad. Chile with a silly amount of dangerous scoring opps.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher....
Where's your game report ? How many guys were missing this weekend? Did your forward have to play in net? Give us something ...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska you are going to get Watcher pissed off. He thinks they will get promo. I think it will be close if Gus stays away from red and yellow cards. You never know. Watcher sleeps very little. He is a knight bird. He will get it going. I saw ten minutes of his last game. They were out played in first two thirds.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw ten minutes of his last game. They were out played in first two thirds.
Very interesting Mr Base...Trying to work with this... NK Hrvat falls by a score of 3against and 0for. You watched 10mins and then go on to state that "they were outplayed in the first two thirds". Hmm.....Did you mean that they were outplayed for the first 6min20secs of your 10sec glimpse of the train wreck? Or, were you perhaps refferring to the NK defensive and middle third which would fully support no goals for and 3 against? You think watcher's sleeping habits have some correlation to daTrain's fortunes...a very interesting hypothesis...Someone get Danny aka knight rider some noDoze and lets see if NK can get the train out of the station...Mr Base is onto something.

cherrypicker

Oct 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CAFA Utd actually stands for Cliff Ave. Football Association - it is not a Fijian or Akal "U-21" Team. As per earlier posts, it's true that the players left to worthy premier teams. Raj was therefore left with a spot but no team. So, Akal players who chose not to play premier or U-21 decided to move into the empty spot with Raj.

Since Cliff Ave. is a reputable name within the soccer community, it was not right for the new players to take the name. So, they chose to go with CAFA instead!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CAFA Utd actually stands for Cliff Ave. Football Association - it is not a Fijian or Akal "U-21" Team. As per earlier posts, it's true that the players left to worthy premier teams. Raj was therefore left with a spot but no team. So, Akal players who chose not to play premier or U-21 decided to move into the empty spot with Raj.

So like I said, it is a Fijian team. Plus Raj of course.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raj is not Fijian. Khalsa all over. And on top of it the best. All he has to do is change the name to Khalsa and all of us will be out to watch. Gvito has tomany teams to take care of. Khalsa sounds better. Cliff just can not keap the guys around. They all take off and play on other clubs.
Inter needs a youth feeder system they would fit in well. Now tell me what hapaned to Watcher. He must be slaping it with heavy Armer. You will sse his club this weeken. They will kick but.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0