Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL 2006/2007 Divisional Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case anybody hasn't noticed Azzi has put up who is playing where next year with the exception of Div 2 cat and U 21.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob a lil cut and paste will do....

PREMIER DIVISION

Group A
Norvan Eagles
ICSF Inter 'A'
Metro-Ford Wolves 'A'
Vancouver Olympics 'A'
Croatia SC 'A'
West Van FC 'A'
Columbus-Clan FC 'A'

Group B
Sikh Temple 'A'
Sporting Club 'A'
Surrey United 'A'
Firefighters 'A'
Sapperton Rovers 'A'
Indo-Akal FC 'A'
AFC Leopards 'A'

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are the rest of the divisions, you elitist bastard? This is a VMSL thread not just a premier one. Croatians are such snobs.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Where are the rest of the divisions, you elitist bastard? This is a VMSL thread not just a premier one. Croatians are such snobs.

Excuse me??? Snobs?? We only play Slurrey once and i hope it's scheduled at the Croatian Richmond Picnic Grounds!!! :D

PS I'm busy at work knvb... i can't do everything around here!!! :rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are you getting this information? The Excellent Site seems to be down and has been down for at least the last 18 hours.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division One......

Group A

Burnaby Canadians 'A'
Shaheen SC
Richmond United 'A'
NK Hrvat
Burnaby Fury
Pegasus FC
Royal United
WFC Rangers 'A'
Bingers Army
Club Ireland 'A'

Group B

Cliff Avenue United
Westside Rino 'A'
Sporting Punjab 'A'
Wickham FC 'A'
Serbian White Eagles
City FC Blaze
Sarajevo FC
Fiji FC
Meraloma FC
Lobban's SC Hellas

I would have to say that Side 'A' is DEFINITELY the more difficult of the two sides......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So.......early predictions who will be battling out for promotion.....

I'm going with Pegasus, Richmond United, Westside AND Club Ireland :eek: There will be a different Club Ireland team this year. I know that for a fact and it will definitely be stronger......so let's hope the Bhoys are strong enough to push for top honours this year, not 3rd/4th or 5th......

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
There will be a different Club Ireland team this year. I know that for a fact and it will definitely be stronger......so let's hope the Bhoys are strong enough to push for top honours this year, not 3rd/4th or 5th......
Yeah, there's almost no where to go but up. :D

alikira said:
I would have to say that Side 'A' is DEFINITELY the more difficult of the two sides......
Agreed. NK Hrvat makes all the difference. :D

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like the greatest matchups/banter should come from those looking to avoid demotion as opposed to those striving for promotion. There could be some great year end matches.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:

No offence here (actually i do tend to be offensive from time to time...) but the B side is definitely stronger. And I'm on the A side.....altho who knows whats happened over the summer. Historically the B side clubs are better. 3 unproven teams on the A side and one who will be stripped of all talent coming down.

But most importantly...until Club I can actually finish even in the top half of their side then why talk promotion? Not a year goes by that I don't hear the same junk.........

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well looking at the Premier draw it appears that the "B" side is the stronger side. Should be some good battles yet again between Indo and Temple.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
No offence here (actually i do tend to be offensive from time to time...) but the B side is definitely stronger. And I'm on the A side.....altho who knows whats happened over the summer. Historically the B side clubs are better. 3 unproven teams on the A side and one who will be stripped of all talent coming down.

But most importantly...until Club I can actually finish even in the top half of their side then why talk promotion? Not a year goes by that I don't hear the same junk.........

As an ex-member of Club Ireland, I said last year that we would be lucky to stay up....The previous year, I believe we came 3rd.....This year, Club Ireland will be in the top 3 mainly because I'm not playing again. If your squad is as old as last year, you'll finish mid-pack......IF I had to wager early money.....it would be on Pegasus though........

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I distinctly remember you saying last year that you'd be vying for promotion. Don't ask me to find it, though. It's in here somewhere. :)

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to keeper facing a season of train references...
All right gents, who fires the first salvo?

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dr.j said:
Looking forward to keeper facing a season of train references...
All right gents, who fires the first salvo?

Wager on club i I would only wager they come in 5th and get cross over to the other group come 2007 or maybe 2008 i might give them a good shot.I think the a group seems easier but gonna be a pretty darn big gap top teams and bottom feeders lots of 2nd div teams over there...........

I love run on sentences

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crnogorski fudbaler said:
Wager on club i I would only wager they come in 5th and get cross over to the other group come 2007 or maybe 2008 i might give them a good shot.I think the a group seems easier but gonna be a pretty darn big gap top teams and bottom feeders lots of 2nd div teams over there...........

I love run on sentences

And apparently you love making an arse of yourself too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0