Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops

That's why Sensei usually does it and when I say usually, I mean hardly fcuking ever. Bastard.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why So Bitter HOS

I would like to thank Jimmy and all the rest of the boys standing on the Inter sideline, for their support of the opposing team keeper.

It was so nice to hear my name chanted after the last two Inter Goals:mad:

I will remeber this Jimmy, because I know that you are behind it. You will get yours, if you ever get a chance to get on the pitch again:eek:

HOS

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why So Bitter my FRIEND

I will remeber this Jimmy, because I know that you are behind it. You will get yours, if you ever get a chance to get on the pitch again

The heckling only started after your sideline thought you guys won the game after scoring your second goal.....They erupted like they won the World Cup....We had to match their enthusiasm:D
And seeing you all pissed up at the Roxy the night before didnt hurt:eek:

I'm a converted sweeper now....No chance of getting in up front with the guys we got?????

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celebrating a Goal is One Thing, But to Chant the Keepers Name

Originally posted by Jimmy Holiday

The heckling only started after your sideline thought you guys won the game after scoring your second goal.....They erupted like they won the World Cup....

OK, thats the way you see it.
But heard something else coming from the greasy sideline.

Hey, I left the Roxy before you even had a chance to take your coat off, so don't start spreading that rumour. I went home early, like a good boy. I did have a Taco across the street with Bunny and Gavin from Peg first, I should have had the Mild sauce and not the XXX Hot sauce.:eek:

HOS

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter-Peg

Inter scored the first two goals and then peg tied it up before half, and then got the winner in the second half. Corraza missed an open net one yard away from the goaline and then peg went and scored the winner two mins later.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately the difference in this game was the water puddle beside the Peg Keeper!! A mishap at the back and a Inter player was alone with the ball and an open net only to be stopped by the water puddle!! Nothing he could do!! Then Peg came down and scored within 3 minutes I'd say!! Pretty even game otherwise.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 1 - Khalsa 1

Sap got the go ahead 25 min. only to have Khalsa respond 1 min later. A khalsa free kick was shot off the cross bar with 10 to go in the 1st. Khalsa player completely missed the net on a PK 1 minute before half on a bad call away from the play. The second half was back and forth with both teams having some half chances. Both teams were missing a few key players with Khalsa having only 12 players dressed. A deserving result on the night.

coachk

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
water puddles...love em!
WHEN I WAS A LAD!....don`t talk to me about water puddles!!!water puddle training was part of our lives... after lashing ball after ball towards the net to not much avail we always departed to a ROXY type club .actually it was usually the 118 legion or the St Alice ....and had times that we lied about for years and years but always showed up non the worse for wear on game day.... each of us playing brilliantly... particularly Peter Doyle (just ask him)
Then we would go about crushing the opposition.... always seemed to be a ethnic team club Berlin.. Germainia ...PCOV ) Miloni (Rinos team),made up of mostly English ex pats... Croatia...Club Ireland ...always my personal favourite as they always and I do mean always had the most instruments and singers ...out would come the harpoons and guitars "one singer" "one song" the order of the day... then close the park at midnight or so.. I remember ethnic rivalries being played SO intense but never having to worry about any nasties afterwards we all hated the shite out of each oher during the game then had a great time afterwards.
The over thirties guys still have some of that and it is still fun for them,,, unfortunatly the vmsl premier sides these days are far to diluted to build any of that mutual respect for each other we really do need to go to a smaller premier division ...10 teams maybe 12 ...and it would instantly make the reserve league stronger and create a basis for BC to compete much stronger at the nationals ...CHANGE THE RULES AT THE NEXT AGM all it takes is a vote
Keith

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Lake

Today's game at Burnaby Lake ended in a Westside victory. I believe the final score was:

Westside 2
Burnaby 1

Goal scorers were Ollie and Chaisson for Westside, and Snedden for Burnaby.

I only caught the end on the game and it looked like Ollie was having his way on the park. Mind you the first half could have been a different story. I'll let someone else fill in the game details.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction : Do not see burnaby losing another game.

been waiting a few weeks to post that. i'll give larsson credit for a half decent goal but other than that...back pocket! besty very very quiet today.
think we had the majority of possession on the day and in the end was a fair result.
anyways, no time to post...off to bimini's to celebrate. share a drink with our old mate besty:)
prediction: smallsy will be hung over tomorrow...uggh....oh, and in the doghouse.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sap 1 - Khalsa 1, Curse of the Player of the Week

Originally posted by whataboutbob
Sap got the go ahead 25 min. only to have Khalsa respond 1 min later. A khalsa free kick was shot off the cross bar with 10 to go in the 1st. Khalsa player completely missed the net on a PK 1 minute before half on a bad call away from the play.
...A deserving result on the night.

WAB, on the PK, it was a bad call by Maritzio. But here is the Curse.
Mikey (player of the week) takes a swip at Matty's legs after both go for a cross. Tough Call.
Then Marcello (player of the week, 2weeks ago), steps up to take the PK, he tried to bend it into the top corner and missed high and wide.
The Curse of Azzi must be stopped. Who will be hit next.

As for a "deserving result" you could say that, but your goal was scored by your player handing the ball into the net. Ya I know our defender was all over him, but I don't think that you can then go and hit the ball into the net with your hand.

Oh well, HOS should have gotten off his line and got the ball before it got to that.:mad:

Tough losses for both Inter and Capitals, agian ties would have been better.
Khalsa now is concentrating on a top 4-6 spot, to get into the B.C.'s. I guess 20 points before X-Mas is not bad for a first year team. Hate to see the 5 ties that we have, every one could've/should've been wins, but every team will say that.

Merry Christmas
HOS

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smally,

Wow. What can I say?
We picked a hell of a day to come out flat.
Other that 15 to 20 min. leading to our goal.
WE STUNK!
Taking nothing away from the Westside lads, who work hard and played some good football for the majority of the match, WE STUNK!
Hopefully a good learning experience for some of the young lads on our squad…. if you don’t work hard for 90, the good teams will beat you bad!

My prediction…Besty hung bad tomorrow.
See ya in the P.M.

OUT!

Phillip

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Upset of the weekend !!!!!!

Neither Croatia or Argentina lost

Are they getting better?

Go Croatia

Go Argentina