Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Virgin TTPer

kinky cowgirl

Nov 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay,

Funny thing, I signed up for this wacky stuff only to find that a few 'old boyz' have sent "private messages" to me. Is it me, or you guys just can't find a date these days? I guess I already found the answer to that, as I've seen how many posts you all have!

~kinky cowgirl (or is it boy?):confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riding horses and other odds 'n ends...

I know some of you are thinking that the above post in some way refers to this holy administrator.

Let me just say that I never, ever sent a PM to Kinky.

If she had just signed up as cowgirl, then yes, I probably would have but the kinky part just plain scares me to be honest.

~TBsettingtherecordstraightwithnodateandwaytoomanyposts :rolleyes:

kinky cowgirl

Nov 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fine then, I can take it

:cool:

If you don't want to get in the middle of it I can start naming the names, but I am new, as I stated with my 'virgin' comment. Well, I know the "Holy Administrator" is straight up. (at least at this moment)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Innocent

I know I am innocent of this one. I am guessing Coppertone and Sheepshagger are the guilty culprits. Ballbaby was initially intrigued but the last time he was a with a cowgirl, he ended up with a spur in his bollocks.

Just a thought. I can't deny that I thought about sending a PM....:)

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinky Cowgirl

It's good to see someone without balls is willing to put them on the line... I also have no intention on a PM your way... not that there's anything to that just I don't know you so that's it... good luck with all the rif raf you will certainly encounter on your way through some threads... if you are a player (soccer player that is) try and get some more ladies on board from different clubs and maybe get some interest brewing for the womens Divisions...

Shamrock,
I don't beleive Sheep shagger is intersted in any lassie that rides horses, he's a sheep man!!! Besides Cowgirl's local is indoors not in the bush... :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Start naming names

Usually Knvb is the first to reply to any new TTPers...he's been very quiet in this thread??

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not to mention...

I_fcku_sheep, Notty or Laim, or mmmmmmmm, well Kurgan (justkiddingwiththisone)
~Sc my greeting was just a 'good-luck' and "these guys will be all over you!"
not a bad assumption, turned out to be right!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
next to you

Let's set the record straight! There are sooooo many TTPers' with Balls amongst other things on the site:

ie: Ballbaby, ballboy, ballbreaker, bigballz, bollocks, breez nutz, futballer, HARD BALLZ, Willy, not to mention a guy named bonedfish(?) or at least I like to call him boned fish.

It nice to have a Kinky MOOOgirl and some jenga playing sexycoco.

So I say the PM's are fair game. Enjoy em, laugh at em and put them on your buddy list if you like em. If not, then try the always popular ignore list.

5btisadirtyover30:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
let's be creative...

I think I will refer back to my earlier statement of the guys being weaned off of breast feeding too early in life, we'll just change it to the "ball theory".

BTW Bigtoes, I was the one that so politely asked the Webmaster to create the great old TnT flag. I wanted to be original and have the Irish one flying high along side it, but "Captain Shamrock" would just call me a 'wannabe', as he would not understand that I have Irish roots too!

viva la Trinidad and Tobago (and Ireland/scotland/africa/wales)
~scwhojustwantedtopostrightbesidetheOTHERtriniflag ;)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sexualcoco,

I am pleased that you did ask the reginator for the flag. :D
What would TTP be without the beautiful Island being represented. I have only two other choices fpr avtars. We'll have to see who can play the best game of bones?

BTW, how's brother Byron?

5btknowswhosexycocoisbutdoessexycocoknowwho5btis?
:D

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Tobago..

...ever gets independence I will happily fly their flag.:D

I was mugged in Trinidad. Twice.:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP giveaways...

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh 5BIGones,

Obviously Gaffa you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Did you stick out like a sore thumb, or just walk around with all your valuables on? - big nono, that's why secret hide-away places like (can't reveal)... are great places to hide $$.

I will give my regards to Tobago, as I may be there sooner and longer than I thought.
~we also may have to start a new thread here, as I know Kinky Cowgirl has been scared away.

Byron? is he that famous track and field guy 5Bigones?
~scwhoknowswho5bigonesisandcan'tbelieveit!:eek:
a.k.a. sexualcoco!~I like it!

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCoco

Dead right. Drunk, walking over the Savana, from Queens Park at 2am was not the best idea, apparently. But twice in one drunken stroll:mad: . Both times the most civil of muggings though...just a strait forward..."Give us ya money, man."...."OK, there you go."

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Savanna?

Oh my, I walk/run (when it isn't too hot) through there, but it is a wide open space. (chuckling) Usually people get mugged near the customes/and docks.

Although my cousin got something lifted while we were being hearded out of the savanna at "Panorama".

~scwantstostartanewtntthread:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~regs~ you young bastard you have let the tempation of sexualcoco's ways get the best of you.:D Oh well how can I blame ya! Your only a weak fella like the rest of us dudes....

5btsmellsarat:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes but wasn't it you....

5Bigones, aren't you the one who found out first? I believe we are all aware of who has been tempted here. (it ain't the Webmaster OR Sexycoco)

~sc:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sly One

SC,

You are right, I was tempted by the fruit of the TB. What can I say? I'm weak and your sticking up for the Holy One.:D

5BTisfeelingoutnumbered

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no no,

The Webmaster just caught me on a 'happy day'.

I will take you side at a later time ...

~sciseasilystrayedandwishywashywhenitcomestoherfriends
Besides, The Webmaster bashed me in that OTHER forum

oh shite, look out, it isn't such a good day today!:mad:
typical female hey?(not bloody likely)-there I go, changing my mind again.

I will get the Kinky Cowgirl BACK to redeem herself!(sticking with thread):eek: ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
viva la TnT

look at all the flags 5BIG ONES!
I'm getting dizzy here...:eek: