Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said, Jimmy

Put 'em up or shut up.

Boasting and confidence is one thing, but hopeless trash talk is something else. It's been suggested that you chumps sound like a couple of kids in a school yard. In fact, you're worse: you sound like a couple of NBA stars on the court. Arrogant and stupid.

Win first. Then let's talk.

On the other hand, if you'd like to continue to boast about your team, feel free to post endlessly about how your team sucks, can't win, and has their head up their ass.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
okay ...

My team sucks, can't win, and has their head up their ass ...

Willy

FeelingFreeToEndlesslyPostAboutHowMyteamsuckscan'twinandhastheirheaduptheirass :D

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Win first. Then let's talk.

If anyone in 1A were to follow this advice, it would be a dull thread. There's only been a total of 7 wins in three weeks. Only Scooby has much for bragging rights. And us. But there are no delusions of grandeur here. ;)

Besides, new targets are always welcome around here. It's kinda dull TTPing the same ol' same ol'. Besides it'll be great quote fodder for March!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who cares abouit promotion

JIMMY,

It's just that some of these guys take this as there serious soccer.Unlike some of us who are just traing for the co-ed beach tourny in the summer @ spanish banks.

AS for you Willy it's only you that sucks. you know what they say your only as good as your worst player, and you really suck.

Keeper we do not have to win to get promoted. we are going to get promoted with 18 ties. ( I haven't figured out how,but we will)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we do not have to win to get promoted
Of course you don't. Just call William Azzi for the VMSL Booklet entitled, "101 Ways To Leave People Guessing". You'll be up in Premier and pissing off ACM in no time at all.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't want to do this but I had to. I was trying to take a few days off but along came Nemesis. Too much time on my hands:confused: ? Quality not Quantity:confused: ? If you know it's not quality stop reading it. It's that simple:rolleyes: ! You must be the one with too much time on your hands whose able to read all this QUALITY stuff.

P.S.......... Kurgan, love the jacket.........where can I get one:D ?............ I don't care how many smilies are on this page cause after City it will be all smiles.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've found our model

Jinky

Brilliant,all we have to do now is get that ugly little swoosh off those shorts and we have our fall line.

You couldn't of chosen a better lookin fellow to model our line
:eek:

Regs

You can have first bids on making that the official TTP outfit,it even comes with Kurgan.The printing can be changed to whatever you want,Sikh Temple have already expressed interest:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Copyright infringement... HBDE webmaster would like royalties

I think the jacket makes Kurgan look 40 pounds overweight. Maybe he just has a size five ball tucked inside... I don't know, just doesn't look right.

Love the shoes though and would love to add them to the TTP Spring fashion line that was released last March. We should talk.

~TB.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello ???

What, no more comments or piss-taking about this weekend, is everyone focusing about the their games the next two days, we know the 2 twats from the cove have been focusing for about a week straight now. They must have trained every night this week trying to get back to the awesome form they were in for the for the FIRST game of the year.

All i'm going to say about this weekend is that I hope we can find the back of the net, or the front, side, anywhere, just something close, we'll see :rolleyes:

Good Luck everyone !!

Cheers, Mackers.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz is back with his predictions for this weekend and don't take it to heart.............

DCR 1-1 96ers ( Home field will help DCR )

Sikh Temple 4-0 City F.C ( Sikh lads are looking good )

RUFC 2-0 PGR ( PGR doesn't belong in DIV.1 )

Firfighters 2-1 Peg. ( Peg. will wake up second half of the
season )

Merlomas 0-2 Clan ( although I hope Clan loses! )

Sikh Temple signed a two more players this weekend and finally got a #1 goalie to make the back line solid. Enjoy the weekend and be sure to post your scores when you know and any predictions on any upsets.......PGR???????? Good luck!:D

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond 4 Point Grey 1

I suppose it could have been different if we'd scored on a PK 15 min in, but probably not. PG was short players and heart today. Richmond broke their season duck 5 minutes from half time on a PK of their own. Ten minutes into the second half it was two and there wasn't much in the rest of the game. I'm officially retiring as a keeper. Partly the sunburn, but mostly 'cause it really sucks standing back there when you know you can help. Full marks to Richmond and especially to Nick who won everything in the air.

Max Blink is off to London on Tuesday so it was a bit of a poor send off. Sigh.

Still, .500 for the season and the mighty 'Lomas next week to get ourselves back into it. We belong here but it'll still take a little convincing. Promotion can be next years goal:rolleyes:

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan 1 - 0 Lomas.

A goal on the half hour mark sealed this one for the clan. Again another hard fought battle with the Lomas not taking their chances. The Lomas lost their way a little in the last 20 mins of the first half and the Boys from the hill punished a costly defensive mistake. At present nothing seems to be going our way, but one could argue that you make your own luck.

Clan had 2 subs for the first time this season. They had a fella red carded with 25 mins to go for a knee high, from behind chop, that the lad probably regrets now. He had just been fouled himself but not given the decision by the ref so he lost the plot for a few seconds and got his marching orders. Typical of our luck...our lad who got fouled in the red card incident had to go off. He could hardly walk.....and we'd already made 5 subs. Consequently we finished the game with 10 players on the field too. Lovely.

No complaints here tho' as Clan took their chance when they got it. We didn't. Again. 4 games into the season and all our lads are enjoying it. Only 2 points to show thus far but we still feel that we will get better and a few wins will soon come our way. All in all we were pleased with the effort the whole squad put in today...we just need to start and finish a few of the chances. PGR next week...looking forward to it...

Gaffa.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
from the league office ...

Just got a call from the league asking for the RUFC results today. See Kurgans post above for the Div 1A RUFC result. As for the other RUFC result in Div 1CAT .... RUFC "B" 2 - 0 Sporting "B". Well done lads.

The league mentioned to me the only other result in was Clan 1 - 0 Lomas.

Kurgan, cheers from john and I for the post-game chat in the parking lot. As mentioned you were unlucky early and it cost you today. Good luck the rest of the way.

As for Max, tell him to send me my lost tooth before he crosses the the pond. I'm sure he'll find it buried in his elbow. ;)

FINALLY, we score a goal, actually 5.

Willy

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
minor incident

willy:

it really was accidental, but probably careless. it was more cardworthy than the yellow i got later on for grunting. but anyways, congrats on breaking duck against us. just more fuel for our goals against.

i always seem to get involved in some kind of minor incident when i play against your team, whether it be sideline taunting, shoving, or cards. normally i'm so docile. my apologies to you and your tooth.

max

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 CAT

Croatia B 1
SWE 1

Serbian guy (he looked serbian anyway;)) scored on a bicycle kick. Our boys got a goal when their keeper shat himself on a cornerkick.

Croatia B is still undefeated...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Bimini's 1 - 1 Lobban's

Although Lobban's came back to tie it with PK in the last 5 minutes, making this feel like a loss, Bimini's were never really in it.

Lobban's have changed quite a bit from last year: at least a half dozen new players. Ralph and Art are still up front causing havoc in the air. They're motto seems to be that a strong offense is a good defense. Yesterday it seemed to work.

Next week we'll have to come back strong with a win over ACM to make up for this 2 point loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0