Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

unofficial "Wanker of the year is...."

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The cnuts at Tim Hortons in Tsawwassen didn't have any donuts last night at about 3am. Roll in there after closing out the Grail and all they have is goddamn danishes. I wanted Timbits damnit. There coffee didn't help my absolutely massive hangover this morning either. Cnuts how does a place that sells donuts not have any.:mad:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From internal e-mail here at the city:

As of 09:30 this morning the Royal Bank is still working on processing transactions for June 02. They no longer guarantee that all the funds for direct deposit will be disbursed today and have set a target of Monday morning at the latest. If your direct deposit is with Royal Bank, Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Desjardins, Scotiabank or TD Canada Trust arrangements have been made to provide overdraft protection at no cost. Please take your pay stub and a piece of identification with you and funds will be made available. Royal Bank suggests that credit union members approach their institution in the same manner but specific arrangements have not been made as of yet. Royal Bank will cover ALL service fees and charges resulting from the delay and apologise sincerely for the problem.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No sh*t there gonna cover everything at no cost. Some lady when i was at bank yesterday had had her mortgage payment bounce and they were trying to calm her down (mortgage at another lender). She was crying as her other bank had hit her up with a interest charge or something of $90.00 i think(i was obviously eavesdropping). The Royal Bank manager said not to worry and they would cover it.

This is gonna cost the Royal a ton of dough.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0