Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TV names?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please tell me you bought the online cords and didn't pay through the nose for Belkin/Monster shite...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't buy the expensive cords although I did see them and the HDMI was $165.00!!! Mine for everything came to $125.00 including the audio cord that was needed.Still expensive but I tried it with regular RCA's and what a difference. You live in Cloverdale so zip over to Visions in Langley and you'll come home with a new TV.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't buy the expensive cords although I did see them and the HDMI was $165.00!!! Mine for everything came to $125.00 including the audio cord that was needed.Still expensive but I tried it with regular RCA's and what a difference. You live in Cloverdale so zip over to Visions in Langley and you'll come home with a new TV.

Return them mate....

...get them here... usually arrive in about a week...

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

pick up a couple...

tested to be the same if not better quality... trust me.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a dude that advertises on Craigslist for LCD TV installations that sells all sorts of cables very cheap as well. Got my 10ft HDMI cables from him for $25 each.

Edit: Here's their website - http://www.hdcablesandmounts.com/

The guy even met up with me while he was out and about so I could pick them up.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Have 2 weeks to go in and buy a warranty for the TV. It comes with a one year warranty right now. For $180.00 I get 2 extra years and $219.00 for 3 extra years.

Should I do this?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't buy the extended warranty. It isn't like you dropped an amazing amount of money... and as long as you are buying brand name the likelihood of issues coming up only after the warranty has expired is unlikely.

As far as the LED Tv's they are awesome, but like all technologies I'd advise waiting a while until the price comes down, I'm not sure the quality difference is large enough at this point to justify the cost disparity.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the TV was my 10 year anniversary gift from my wife so she just bought an awesome fireplace to go underneath it to be fair.

Quite a difference watching a TV way up high! I feel like i'm in a bar now which is a great feeling until my 2 year old runs in the room and demands to watch backyardigans

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd prefer backyardigans to In the Night garden and Barney! FFS :(

Elmo's world is awesome though, the show is only 12 minutes long (twice as long as my 26 month old's attention span)
:D

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd prefer backyardigans to In the Night garden and Barney! FFS :(

Elmo's world is awesome though, the show is only 12 minutes long (twice as long as my 26 month old's attention span)
:D

Nothing compares to Iggle Piggle... :)

igglepiggle.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0