Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Premium Members T-Shirts

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks K.
I'll stop watching for the mailman for a few days then.
It's like waiting for Christmas. It can't come fast enough

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is my new TTP T'shirt a small men's "Hawaii '76" mesh half shirt???;);) Arrived safe and sound yesterday. Can't wait until next summers Nations Cup to proudly display this new addition (not to be confused with the band from the mid-80's 'New Edition') to the waredrobe. Thanks to the TTP Admin. :wa:

JAGS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is any recent TTP Premium Members still w/o shirt?

Subby - If KNVB hasn't contacted you yet, I would imagine you would be picking yours up?

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is any recent TTP Premium Members still w/o shirt?QUOTE]

I haven't got mine yet. We agreed that you would give it to me at practice but we didn't train much after Nationals so I'm not sure what happened to it. Of course I still need to renew my membership so maybe you're holding it ransom.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is any recent TTP Premium Members still w/o shirt?

By recent means just purchased/renewed. As the original announcement made back in September said, the new shirts were for members retroactive 6 months previous and going forward. Unfortunately, you didn't fall into this group :(

Plus, it would be KNVB holding it ransom, I just generate the lists from the database :D

(renew soon if you are thinking about it - premium members holiday season draw coming up soon...)

Cheers,

Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0