Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Premium Members T-Shirts

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The following TTP premieum members have a Takethepiss.com T-Shirt waiting for them to pick up at the New Soccer City in Langley... (Please bring beer)(Ask for Dave)

#105 - 20125 64th Ave
Langley, BC
V2Y 1M9
604-533-0606

Directions at SoccerCity - Soccer Lives Here

bulljive
Dude
italian_stallion21
johnnybluenose
kjohnsob
peg_rangers
sixfyv
Smiles
striker14
Rangerforever

The following members live in the middle of nowhere, or at the top of Lonsdale, and will have theirs mailed to them in the next week. (Sorry beer not included)

BlazeArmy
bonefish
Dapotayto

JAGS
Lupoman
Mr. Rempa
odog604
sandbagger
Sir M
Yoda

Please note and for future referance... before you decide to have a go at me on TTP, I now know where all of you live.

Game on.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 375

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can almost see your store from here...hope you're there tonight :D

Kokanee or Canadian?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks K,
If you dare come into this nape of the neck, nep of the woods, nick of the nep. If you dare come out here you can come after me. But i doubt you would

Glad your mailing it because it saves me money. I was planning on stopping by the store to spend some money but now i dont' have to.

Thanks!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So why does Itallian Stallion get to pick one up AND get one mailed to him? Actually with how much he post whores you prolly charged him twice...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The following TTP premieum members have a Takethepiss.com T-Shirt waiting for them to pick up at the New Soccer City in Langley... (Please bring beer)(Ask for Dave)

#105 - 20125 64th Ave
Langley, BC
V2Y 1M9
604-533-0606

Directions at SoccerCity - Soccer Lives Here

bulljive
Dude
italian_stallion21
johnnybluenose
kjohnsob
peg_rangers
sixfyv
Smiles
striker14
Rangerforever

The following members live in the middle of nowhere, or at the top of Lonsdale, and will have theirs mailed to them in the next week. (Sorry beer not included)

BlazeArmy
bonefish
Dapotayto
italian_stallion21
JAGS
Lupoman
Mr. Rempa
odog604
sandbagger
Sir M
Yoda

Please note and for future referance... before you decide to have a go at me on TTP, I now know where all of you live.

Game on.

My question is, am I getting it mailed or do I have to pick it up. Or do I get 2?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok... i live in ladner... and blaze army is 5 minutes away in tsawwassen... but his gets mailed????

hleuka... did army let you play with his man-boobs or something?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Current Premium Members should login to their accounts and update their profiles as there is a new field for T-shirt sizes. Please also make sure that your address is up-to-date as we'll be sending you your shirt in the mail (this is retroactive to members signing up within the last 6 months)... though if you live in the Fraser Valley, you will be asked to drive into Langley to pick it up.
I think the bolded part is your answer... had to make some sort of cut-off, sorry about that!

Cheers,

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok... i live in ladner... and blaze army is 5 minutes away in tsawwassen... but his gets mailed????

hleuka... did army let you play with his man-boobs or something?

I would never let someone with Red hair play with my man-boobs.

Tsawwassen is so much further of a drive then Ladner. I put at least 16 more km a week on my car than my brother(who lives in Ladner) does on his.

KNVB mail me sixfyv's shirt too. I will take an hour out of my time and drive to Ladner and deliver it to him.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was hoping 65 would get his brother to pick it up at the specical spot he and I always meet at... ;) ;) nudge nudge

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooooooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Picked up my shirt today (and yours too Army) while investing in some new keeper mitts. I have to have the best equipment in order increase my chance of being considered in the same stratosphere as this FVSL Div 1 juggernaut of a net minder.

Piss takes aside... thanks for getting this organized guys. Great looking shirts!

PS I still carry around my "Better Bastard" card in my wallet... does this thing do anything for us anymore :confused::D

#1 in your playbook and #1 in the standings :eek:

sixfyv

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Fcuks sake. The league is leaving Holly open on friday night?

And we have a conflict later in the year where we are scheduled to play at Association at end of Novemeber.

Forget it then. Will call you when i am heading to the 'ner next.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you living on the other side of the river your T's are, as they say, in the mail...

Ballbaby, Regs has yours and RF I put yours in the post as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0