Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Pitt vs Ott - Series Outright

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure all my bets are based on my hockey pool, which most likely means I'm going to lose all my tokens.
Go Pens Go!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pittsburgh is in deep trouble in this series. Tonight is a pime example of whats going to happen. The Penguins do not have playoff goaltending as well there talent and experience doesn't matchup well with Ottawa.

Six maybe but wouldn't be surprised to see it end in 4

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pens will do fine, they are young and got a lesson on the playoffs and got the jitters out now. I bet they have a much better game next time.

Kinda sucks that Toronto isnt in the playoffs, I want to talk shite about them, ah well I guess I just did.

I was gna say that they dont have playoff goaltending or defense or forward...or team i guess.
:bronco:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pens will do fine, they are young and got a lesson on the playoffs and got the jitters out now. I bet they have a much better game next time.

Kinda sucks that Toronto isnt in the playoffs, I want to talk shite about them, ah well I guess I just did.

I was gna say that they dont have playoff goaltending or defense or forward...or team i guess.
:bronco:

They just don't have goaltending!

Penguins will be playing golf with them by next wednesday!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as they have Fluery in goal they will do nothing. He was no good for the Canadian Juniors in big games, and nothing will change here.

Ottawa in 5.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or playoffs..:rolleyes:

I understand how you feel. Its hard to addmit your team isn't that good, it will only take time to understand that they are not going to win this series and there goaltending is the shits. Lets be honest Fleury was rolling around like a fish out of water last night.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand how you feel. Its hard to addmit your team isn't that good, it will only take time to understand that they are not going to win this series and there goaltending is the shits. Lets be honest Fleury was rolling around like a fish out of water last night.

Well the team must be the shits to be in the playoffs cuz we all know how easy it is to get there... I mean look at the Leafs... Oh ya they didn't make it did they..so if the Pens are the shits then what are the Leafs...Anyone? ....So I will have that over you all day. They are young and played like it, nervous and shell shocked. So what, I'm sure they will settle down and play better. Fleury will be a goalie of the future and needs to learn still yes. Let's just see how the rest of the series goes, I still think they have a good chance once their firepower gets going.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the team must be the shits to be in the playoffs cuz we all know how easy it is to get there... I mean look at the Leafs... Oh ya they didn't make it did they..so if the Pens are the shits then what are the Leafs...Anyone? ....So I will have that over you all day. They are young and played like it, nervous and shell shocked. So what, I'm sure they will settle down and play better. Fleury will be a goalie of the future and needs to learn still yes. Let's just see how the rest of the series goes, I still think they have a good chance once their firepower gets going.

See ya the key is firepower of your paragraph. Ottawa wants this to be run and gun because they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better playing wide open hockey. The higher the score the less chance the Pens have of winning a game. If I were the Pens coach, I would try to play the trap because matching goal for goal they will lose

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
See ya the key is firepower of your paragraph. Ottawa wants this to be run and gun because they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better playing wide open hockey. The higher the score the less chance the Pens have of winning a game. If I were the Pens coach, I would try to play the trap because matching goal for goal they will lose

My hockey pool hopes otherwise. Fleury will be alright, the big game in the World's he lost was a bunch of fluke goals, he just needed to get the first game out of the way and he'll be fine. Emery's the on that's going to crack. You'll see :)

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My hockey pool hopes otherwise. Fleury will be alright, the big game in the World's he lost was a bunch of fluke goals, he just needed to get the first game out of the way and he'll be fine. Emery's the on that's going to crack. You'll see :)

I agree fully...Rookie jitters...He's 10 times the goalie Emery will ever be..They will beat them goal for goal.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your kinding right:confused: You pick Penguins in your hockey pool:rolleyes:

I have all Canucks, Sharks, Devils and a few Buffalo (only because no one in the box was good).

The key to winning playoff pools is picking the 4 teams you think will make final 4, picking Crosby, Malkin and Lecav would be good picks in reg season but they will be out first round so I rather have a guy like Elias who in the long run will get more points then Crosby or Malkin

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree fully...Rookie jitters...He's 10 times the goalie Emery will ever be..They will beat them goal for goal.

Now thats the dumbest shite I have ever heard, 10 times the goalie then Emery. Man I would take Emery on my team anyday before Fleury. He is garbage. Goalie of the future:rolleyes: We already have goalie's of the future Louongo, Kipper, Emery, Millar, Mason, Lunquist....Fleury will never be on the same level as any of those guys.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now thats the dumbest shite I have ever heard, 10 times the goalie then Emery. Man I would take Emery on my team anyday before Fleury. He is garbage. Goalie of the future:rolleyes: We already have goalie's of the future Louongo, Kipper, Emery, Millar, Mason, Lunquist....Fleury will never be on the same level as any of those guys.

Lmao...you're not too bright huh?

How can we already have goalies of the future...It isnt the future yet! Some of those guys are goalies of the present already. You go ahead and take Emery on your team...maybe you pick teams like the Leafs do. :rolleyes: ..Have fun on the golf course with your picks.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your kinding right:confused: You pick Penguins in your hockey pool:rolleyes:

I have all Canucks, Sharks, Devils and a few Buffalo (only because no one in the box was good).

The key to winning playoff pools is picking the 4 teams you think will make final 4, picking Crosby, Malkin and Lecav would be good picks in reg season but they will be out first round so I rather have a guy like Elias who in the long run will get more points then Crosby or Malkin

Umm, because I do draft pools, so I can't pick out of a box. And that's how I draft, got unlucky and had to go with some Minnesota guys too, so I'm cheering for them because if they go far I win the pool. If they face the Canucks I hope we spank them too. I also figured Pittsburgh and Buffalo are going to come out of the East so I picked their players.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lmao...you're not too bright huh?

How can we already have goalies of the future...It isnt the future yet! Some of those guys are goalies of the present already. You go ahead and take Emery on your team...maybe you pick teams like the Leafs do. :rolleyes: ..Have fun on the golf course with your picks.

Im not bright, every goalie I mentioned is young and goalies of the future, IE stars in the league, or best goalies or guys that stop pucks.

Fleury is a backup of the future, he kinda reminds me of Raycroft;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0