Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] NHL - Wild @ Canucks 20071116

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great effort these days, just no finish. This one could be another 0-0 shootout :rolleyes: A win at home would be nice...

Nucks are 8-8-1
Wild are 10-6-2

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have watched the last three Wild games as my wife's cousin has been called up by the wild. They looked a lot stronger last night when Gaborik got over his sprained Labia or yeast infection or whatever he has...

And Backstrom has let in 3 shocking goals (last one vs Flames and two last night by Stoll) and he got yanked by Lemaire, look for him to have a strong night.

Look for big 34 from the wild to get into a scrap tonight against the Nucks...

Hometown boy will have lots of family in the house ;)

First time I will ever visit GM Place and probably not be cheering for the Nucks...

4-2 Wild. :(

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have watched the last three Wild games as my wife's cousin has been called up by the wild. They looked a lot stronger last night when Gaborik got over his sprained Labia or yeast infection or whatever he has...

And Backstrom has let in 3 shocking goals (last one vs Flames and two last night by Stoll) and he got yanked by Lemaire, look for him to have a strong night.

First time I will ever visit GM Place and probably not be cheering for the Nucks...

I do the bold quite often....GO LEAFS GO

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

So far he's had a good game, gave the Nucks their first goal but got one of his own and has looked very dangerous at times. Glad he's putting on a good show for the family as Minny isn't helping

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far he's had a good game, gave the Nucks their first goal but got one of his own and has looked very dangerous at times. Glad he's putting on a good show for the family as Minny isn't helping

Pee-U.....Minny Stinks.....Sure glad I didn't pay money to see someone who was invisable all night:D:(

Hector on skates could have done better:bronco::knvb::wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0