Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Blue Jackets at Canucks, 08-02-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No shootout needed for this one, the Canucks are going to come out hard and dominate. Lou came out of last game p/o'd and the team will play great in front of him tonight because of it.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
70K down the drain, and it looked so promising with that 20-0 record going into the 3rd with a lead. These losses really have nothing to do with Nonis, stupid bonehead plays cost them again.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nonis isn't getting fired and the Canucks will make the playoffs, everyone wake-up!

The fact that it takes a Leafs fan to say that hurts me inside. As I'm well aware we'll make the playoffs, unfortunately the same can't be said for your beloved Leafs, even if they continue to play well.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs can still make it and the best part if they don't is the high draft pick along with all the picks they aquired at the deadline.....funny thing is this organization will turn this club around quickly as they are Canada's biggest team.

Sundin for MVP!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs can still make it and the best part if they don't is the high draft pick along with all the picks they aquired at the deadline.....funny thing is this organization will turn this club around quickly as they are Canada's biggest team.

Sundin for MVP!

I'm highly skeptical on the quick turnaround, there aren't enough instant impact players in this years draft for a quick turnaround. On the plus side they will be better, I mean it's hard to get any worse ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm highly skeptical on the quick turnaround, there aren't enough instant impact players in this years draft for a quick turnaround. On the plus side they will be better, I mean it's hard to get any worse ;)

Well they could be bad....get a high draft pick over pay a bum 7 million, have a shitty goalie and sign players with concussion problems.....oh wait thats the Flyers...my bad:eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0