Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 Game 6: Netherlands vs Italy

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dutch with a full squad would take this. Sans Van Persie and Robben...a tie would be epic.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
50k on the draw...

I think a draw would be great for the Dutch. Now missing Babel that the made of glass Robben is hurt and Ven Persie being hurt looks like a blow.

Still, Van der Vaart and Sneijder have enough I think to break down the sticky defending even though the pace of those two would have helped immensely.

Heres to hoping Toni, Del Piero and company need a game to find their game...because the Dutch don't have a lot at the back.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
50k on the draw...

I think a draw would be great for the Dutch. Now missing Babel that the made of glass Robben is hurt and Ven Persie being hurt looks like a blow.

Still, Van der Vaart and Sneijder have enough I think to break down the sticky defending even though the pace of those two would have helped immensely.

Heres to hoping Toni, Del Piero and company need a game to find their game...because the Dutch don't have a lot at the back.

Well history is on the Dutch's side, the Italian's start tournaments notoriously slow. But I think they're a different squad and will come out flying and start the tourney off with a big win.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
History on the Dutch side?

They've met 15 times and the dutch have won: twice.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct or Incorrect decision, Holland is playing them off the park. I shudder to think what the game would have looked like if Robben and Van Persie were able to participate. :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 - Bagel........ The I-Ties are going to start playing defensively to maintain this 3 - Nil lead by the dutch.... :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finish was horrible today, don't agree with Materazzi starting in the back either. I guess our tournament opening woes continue. Thank you Romania as we still control our own fate.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0