Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP 3rd Annual Golf Tourney 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be brief as all of this gobshite is costing me dosh I don't have... (computer less, laid off, broke & cheap are not a good combo)
I'm in as long as HOS promises to bring the McEwans and I'll keep a solid supply of Guinness for RF and co. Team RFC sounds great...

Fcuk the Tic and Coach!!! Bunch of Wankers!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ Guinness...the woman leaves you, takes the computer, now you lose your job? Did your dog die too? Your life sounds like a country song.

Let's see...single, broke, no job, summer in front of you. Do it for me JC; sell your car, buy an old VW Van, move to Toffino, and become a surf bum. Toes on the nose, baby!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just waiting on Kelly O's to give details on the dinner package (sans RF's special sauce) :rolleyes:

I will ask this though:

Should we allow "single" golfers or should it be mandatory that people put together foursomes?

Cheers,

~Regs.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It all depends on how the foursomes are to be set up. If they are random, like they were the first year I believe then singles would be fine, if they are semi-set up like last year then foursomes would be good. Most people who are playing could probably find a foursome to play with so let the single hackers find some friends and go as a group.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Allow singles and set up a random draw for all those not in a foursome.

Blaze since you have stopped drinking some of your post actually make sense. I would have to agree with this thought. It allows for those that may not know a lot of TTPer's but want to get to know them.

Cheers
JB

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B said:
Blaze since you have stopped drinking some of your post actually make sense. I would have to agree with this thought. It allows for those that may not know a lot of TTPer's but want to get to know them.

Cheers
JB
The wheels are off the wagon come golf tourney time. Then back on them till Kamloops.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have one member if my foursome signed up, do any of you guys know Everitt Sanchez, funny guy, this is what he did last time out golfing.

Based on a bet by the other members of his threesome, Everitt Sanchez tried to wash his own "balls" in a ball washer at the local golf course. Proving once again that beer and testosterone are a bad mix, Sanchez managed to straddle the ball washer and dangle his scrotum in the machine. Much to his dismay, one of his buddies upped the ante by spinning the crank on the machine with Sanchez's scrotum in place, thus wedging them solidly in the mechanism. Sanchez, who immediately passed his threshold of pain, collapsed and tumbled from his perch. Unfortunately for Sanchez, the height of the ball washer was more than a foot higher off the ground than his testicles are in a normal stance, and the scrotum was the weakest link.
Sanchez's scrotum was ripped open during the fall, and one testicle was plucked from him forever and remained in the ball washer, while the other testicle was compressed and flattened as it was pulled between the housing of the washer, and the rotating machinery inside. To add insult to injury, Sanchez broke a new $300.00 driver that he had just purchased from the pro shop, and was using to balance himself. Sanchez was rushed to the hospital for surgery, and the remaining threesome were asked to leave the course.

Good times, can anyone match this?

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously Photoshopped. You're not flexible enough to crouch down like that HOS :rolleyes:

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ohhhh this thread.

So.

As mentioned in the other thread(wrong one. my bad)TheRob is putting together a bunch of tracks for the TTP Golf Classic CD. It will be golf blaring from the blaster in the back of TheRob's cart.

Requests?

No Prisim.

Webmaster,

I have added Van Halens Jump as a token of apology. ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have added Van Halens Jump as a token of apology. ;)
You'll have to think of a better Van Halen tune than that if you want an acceptance :D

Mean Streets,

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob, I'm crushed but your unacceptance of Prism. However, my taste in bad music is nearly unsurpassed so i will request any of the following;

Unskinny Bop - Poison
Cherry Pie - Warrant
The Final Countdown- Europe
Rock You - Helix
Switching The Glide - The Kings

Thank you

ToneDeafArmy

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
No Prisim.

How 'bout Prism? ;)

And don't be fcuking slagging that band.
The best manager in the world, Larry Warcup, Rangers FC Equipment Manager Extraordinaire, used to play in the studio and on the road with Prism.
Larry rocks man.
In fact, I don't doubt he'll be firing up a little Spaceship Superstar on the bus this weekend for our golf tourney. :D
The one that Coach, Downtown and Silver Fox will abysmally fail in winning yet again this year.

I'll be Unchained this weekend,

RF

Can we mail our cheques yet Regs?

Fcuking get on it.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Official TTP Golf Classic CD.

Track Listings:

1. Haywire - Dance Desire
2. Motley Crue - Kickstart my Heart