Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade 'Em or Sign 'Em Rumours

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who should be traded? To whom?

Who should be signed? And by whom?

Have you heard any rumours?

1 rumour floating around right now is Byron Dafoe to the Blues.

Another not so talked about rumour is Miroslav Satan going to the Devils. Is it really possible? After losing Sykora and Arnott they may be looking for a little scoring punch

Anyone have any rumours or ideas on what teams should do?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharks in the TANK

After watching the Sharks display in the 2nd period last night, you wonder when they will be making a trade or at least trying to sign one of their many Hold-outs.

As for Keepers, Dafoe could be on the move, but how about Jeff Hacket, he has played well of late, and they can't have TIBO sitting on the bench making 5Mill a year.

What are the Nucks upto, they want to have Linden in the Line-up on Thursday for his big Booble Head night, so they have to send a player down or make a trade. Burkie has been talking to other teams, but about who.
If they send down Frodo, because he doesn't have to pass waivers, that is a joke. He has been playing well, he must have the magic ring.

Mabey Drukes will be on the move, he has been sitting a lot.

HOSbeDruken

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that Lumme was going to the Laughs... oh wait... that actually already happened.

HOS, you are a dumbass. :D

~Regs.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadiens

With the two goalies they have right now, who do you get rid of? You know what Theodore can do, but isn't playing great right now, and Hackett is playing as good as he as ever played, but always being aware of his injury problem.

My choice, Hackett gone, just cause Theodore has the contract and will come out of his slump.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ain't no Rumour

Canucks have just made a trade:

The struggling Vancouver Canucks completed a four-player deal with the Carolina Hurricanes Friday, Sportsnet has learned. The Canucks sent disgruntled winger Harold Druken along with winger Jan Hlavac to the Hurricanes in exchange for defenceman Marik Malik and winger Darren Langdon.

Not that this trade will solve their problems but it will sure shake people up a bit.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Can I switch one of my players in the pool for Darren Langdon?:rolleyes:

I think the Parade route should go through Pitt Meadows.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a fcuking trade!!! Absolutely crap!! This will put us in playoff contention now for sure!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dafoe

Originally posted by Jimmy Holiday
Does anyone know what his contract is worth?

He is signing on the dotted line today so I assume we will find out later today.

Finally my second goallie in the TTP Hockey pool will be playing. Now if he can keep his points above his current 0 points I will be happy.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dafoe

Just read this on TSN site:

Sources told TSN the contract is worth $1.25 million in the first year and, if Dafoe exercises his option, $3.5 million in the second year.

Not bad!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sort of

Atlanta now has Nurminen and Hnlichka in goal. Rhodes is their but had a hernia operation, and ankle and knee injuries that he is trying to heal.
As of Nov 11 he still wasn't helthy and when he is they plan to assign him to the minors for a while.

;)

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking News

The New York Rangers have acquired Alexei Kovalev from the Pittsburgh Penguins in a eight-player deal, Sportsnet has confirmed.

Might as well just give them the Stanley Cup now

:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs get Nolan

So....what do they do with Corson now?

Could the nucks go after him?
Would he fit in with the Nucks?

he would add some much needed size on the third line...could play on the second line.

Playoff experience....

Only down side is his contract. 2.5mil

Maybe the leafs could/would subsidize it...
Canucks could give the leafs a draft pick that they would be missing in the Nolan transaction.

#27 to the Nucks

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0