Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tough Story on Paul James.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I assume this was after the bribe he took in Singapore in 1986? Then went on to 'rat out' the other teammates involved. Then he gets to coach at the National Level again......unbelievable.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hearing reports from the Soccer journos in this country calling this book a decent read but that James is a total nutter, self absorbed, entitled, and he's used the book to "settle scores" whatever that means...
@johnmolinaro tweets:
The drug story & his battle proved a fascinating & profound read. If he stuck to that, and not settle scores, it would have been better book
Finished the Paul James book. Might write a full review next week. Will say this for now: his sense of entitlement & pettiness astounds me.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember crack heeds are the biggest liars!!people who have dropped games wearing their country's colours should never b a part of any hall of fame! Wasn't he introduced 3 years ago to Canada's!?mistakes are made in life !just look at jonnyblowsgoats!his parents took the wrong Wein home from the hospita & got stuck with him!!

Poor parents

Sid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys should set up a fight . I'd be interested in seeing if Sidney's 6'5'' 300lb frame could with stand JBN'S flurry of wiki fact jabs. GET er done!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would I fight sid? I have no beef with him except for his constant trolling, his inability to use a punctuation mark in the right place, and his apparent inability to open his hooked on phonics flashcards package.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0