Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top 15 poolster picks

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give us your top 15 players you would draft for your play-off pool. Any player, any team no positions required...

Go

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you said positions wouldn't matter, but that is rarely the case in any pool.
G: Tim Thomas
D: Zdeno Chara
D: Brian Campbell
D: Mike Green
D: Kimmo Timmonen
FW: Marc Savard
FW: Alex Ovechkin
FW: Patrice Bergeron
FW: Daniel Briere
FW: Ryan Getlaf
FW: Daniel Sedin
FW: Henrik Sedin
FW: Jon Towes
FW: Martin Havlat
FW: Nicklas Backstrom

Based on my teams predictions on who will go deep... (Boston, Caps, Hawks, Nucks, Philly, Anaheim into second round)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you are assuming the Sharks are 100% healthy and can deal with a surging Ducks team that is a beast on the road!?

It is amazing to me how many pundits and "experts" have picked one or both of the Wings and Sharks to get upset...

Plus Nabokov has never done it in the PO's...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you are assuming the Sharks are 100% healthy and can deal with a surging Ducks team that is a beast on the road!?

It is amazing to me how many pundits and "experts" have picked one or both of the Wings and Sharks to get upset...

Plus Nabokov has never done it in the PO's...

Soon you will open your own eyes and see Boston has no chance of winning the cup ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is that!?

Nobody gave Beantown a snowballs chance in hell to win the east this year and they obliterated the field.

Montreal sure as hell won't get it done.

Tim Thomas is the only enigmatic part of that team and he will win the vezina most likely. :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is that!?

Nobody gave Beantown a snowballs chance in hell to win the east this year and they obliterated the field.

Montreal sure as hell won't get it done.

Tim Thomas is the only enigmatic part of that team and he will win the vezina most likely. :rolleyes:

Oh they will beat Montreal but thats were it stops!

Just remember EA sports pick them to win the cup and we all know what happens now......

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give us your top 15 players you would draft for your play-off pool. Any player, any team no positions required...

Go

I was going to post this yesterday and have people PM me their picks along with a $20 cheque with the winner taking all, though part of the proceeds would pay for a TTP full membership.

You truly complete me.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have players from the Wings, Nuck's, Capitals and Bruins. All of them will be in the conference finals. Sure the Wings are down, but what has Hossa, Datsuyk and Holmstrom done this series? If they even start playing at 75% the Ducks are done.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0