Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Those Stupid Floaty Things...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
on my monitor while surfing TTP almost cost me a visit to the opthomologist. Not the big white flakes but the little ones. In the field of opthomology, they are called floaters........something to do with the vitreous fluid. In the field of TTP , they can be called special effects or a side effect of a hangover.

Not sure if this is worthy of it's own thread but I do feel relief that my eyes are ok. Last time I felt like this is when I realized I wasn't the only male to lose a nut once in awhile, like on a cold day. You just have to have the guts to ask. :rolleyes:

Maybe that should be the focus of this thread. Anyone else have anything that's been bugging them and want to know what it is? Ever lose your nut and wonder where it goes? :confused:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I'm just wondering why you have a moniker of a male footballer. Do you fancy his lips or mouth? :confused: :eek:

That's a male footballer? Geez couldn't tell. Never really thought about it, but since you have, why don't you share your preference?

Geez, CS, many different ways to go with this topic. You naturally choose the confrontational way.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only big white flake I see here on TTP is Regs.
And he's a cheater too.

Ballbaby said:
Ever lose your nut and wonder where it goes?

Actually I did just recently for the very first time.
I lost it on the VMSL Masters thread and I'm hoping I left it there, but knowing me, it will inevitably, foolishly find it's way back to me somehow. :eek: :( :D

Now losing your nuts is something entirely different.
Something which I will have to experience first hand very shortly to ensure no more additional children ever run around in my house.
I will lose my nuts sometime this month, and I know definitely where they will have gone.
Down the toilet at Dr. Barry Rich's office at 98th Avenue and King George Highway in Surrey.

Ouch,

RF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
That's a male footballer? Geez couldn't tell. Never really thought about it, but since you have, why don't you share your preference?

Geez, CS, many different ways to go with this topic. You naturally choose the confrontational way.

Yes, confrontational. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0