Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is wrong with people? So desperate to create sensationalizing news. This was a serious invasion of privacy.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, a bit fcuked. Both sides of it. I don't agree w/ unilaterally banning spanking, but for a 14 year old girl? I can't see it having any positive outcome.

I don't know how I would handle this. It scares the shite out of me. I not only have a maturing 13 year old in the house now, I coach 17 of them, and have done so for the last 6 years. Seeing them grow from little girls to young women is...not easy. I've always seen these girls as an extension of family, but just thinking that they are now starting to date, and are all over things like Snap Chat, Instagram, and all the aps that us old people don't use...who knows what they are up to or being pressured to do my horny 14 year old boys (which I can understand a bit about).

Not cool. I think I'll go sit down and watch Sesame Street with my toddler. That's a safer place to be than this fcuked up world the kids now live in.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am hoping the world sorts itself out before my 5 year old becomes a teenager and I start to loose control over outside influences.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The thing that bothered me the most really was that the teenager was given a choice between grounding and the spanking but, according to the judge, she didn't understand the ramifications of the choice she made.

Like getting her itty bitty titties out on SnapChat?

FFS.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, a bit fcuked. Both sides of it. I don't agree w/ unilaterally banning spanking, but for a 14 year old girl? I can't see it having any positive outcome.

I don't know how I would handle this. It scares the shite out of me. I not only have a maturing 13 year old in the house now, I coach 17 of them, and have done so for the last 6 years. Seeing them grow from little girls to young women is...not easy. I've always seen these girls as an extension of family, but just thinking that they are now starting to date, and are all over things like Snap Chat, Instagram, and all the aps that us old people don't use...who knows what they are up to or being pressured to do my horny 14 year old boys (which I can understand a bit about).

Not cool. I think I'll go sit down and watch Sesame Street with my toddler. That's a safer place to be than this fcuked up world the kids now live in.

I know where you are coming from @Dude, I started coaching my daughters fastball team when she was 10. The team finally disbanded 2 seasons ago when they were all 27 and 28 years old ( because all my little girls ) were married and having children, Being a mentor and a surrogate parent is the most rewarding thing you can do. Remember these girls probably respect you more than there own parents and its amazing the impact you will have on there life decisions.

I've been to all of there weddings and honestly I believe I have 14 daughters that I would do anything for....I lost one two years ago to cancer and it felt like I lost my own child.

Its a great thing you do ( coach ) !

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0