Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

Sad thing is, is that it is this kind of experience that would cause a person to actually become radicalized.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is easy to blame authorities after the air cleared but think about a fear a lot of (school and other) authorities have to deal with after numerous episodes and incidents that happened over the last number of years.
No, I am not approving a handcuffing of a 14-year old boy (and that part should have been handled differently and with some dignity because no one is guilty until proven) but, again, that fear of terrorism is not taken lightly in USA.

Anyway, the case raised an interest even from the President (who even invited that boy to visit White House) and that alone should be enough to fix the whole situation, would not it? To talk now to lawyers in order to sue (somebody) after all support from the public is dead wrong in my opinion. What is going to be accomplished by that?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is easy to blame authorities after the air cleared but think about a fear a lot of (school and other) authorities have to deal with after numerous episodes and incidents that happened over the last number of years.
No, I am not approving a handcuffing of a 14-year old boy (and that part should have been handled differently and with some dignity because no one is guilty until proven) but, again, that fear of terrorism is not taken lightly in USA.

Anyway, the case raised an interest even from the President (who even invited that boy to visit White House) and that alone should be enough to fix the whole situation, would not it? To talk now to lawyers in order to sue (somebody) after all support from the public is dead wrong in my opinion. What is going to be accomplished by that?
ted-dibiase-money-money-money-money.jpg

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The kid is described as a BRIGHT student - are you telling me, there is not a single teacher there that would be able to 'vouch' for the kid BEFORE the cops were called? FFS, it's shocking that it got to that point in the first place.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw this on the news, typical America. Shoot first ( or in this case arrest a 14 year old ) ask questions later...Crazy

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At a news conference Wednesday, Ahmed said his three-day suspension from school still stands, despite the fact police didn't lay charges.

"I'm transferring schools so it doesn't matter," he said.

When asked which school he would be attending, he said "any other school."
This kid is a star :)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Because lifting a suspension might set a precedent," Regs. The folks in Bubbaville there make a sack of hammers look pretty sterling, but they know they're right. They just wish that everyone else would realize it, and that y'all would stop fussin' some young'un who's obviously too bright for his britches and needs to be taken down a peg.

Obviously...:rolleyes:

Lowest common denominator strikes again, with more paranoid xenophobia than you can shake a stick at...

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/s...+player+during/11399926/story.html?rel=831005

Referee pulls out a gun after getting kicked and punched by player during soccer game in Brazil

We came awful close to that 2 weeks ago in our game out in Mission, our referee freaked out on our linesman then told all our spectators they were not allowed to be under the pop up tent that our team brought to the park because it was considered to be ( the bench ) as defined by the FVSL. It was an open grass field in the fcuking rain and our spectators were told to either stand in the rain or go to their cars!!! Total misuse of his authority. and in the whole melee the only card was given to the opposition for asking if we could play soccer now. The league is looking into the incident.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We came awful close to that 2 weeks ago in our game out in Mission, our referee freaked out on our linesman then told all our spectators they were not allowed to be under the pop up tent that our team brought to the park because it was considered to be ( the bench ) as defined by the FVSL. It was an open grass field in the fcuking rain and our spectators were told to either stand in the rain or go to their cars!!! Total misuse of his authority. and in the whole melee the only card was given to the opposition for asking if we could play soccer now. The league is looking into the incident.

So this is somehow like the ref in Brazil pulling a gun? Give me strength.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Regs
I'm loving the TTP ads.

I don't know Kimberley, but I'd love to put a club on her nicely manicured holes.

I see a threesome that needs a new fourth.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    682.3 KB · Views: 44

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
image.jpeg So my daughter is playing in a popular thanksgiving tournament this weekend and as usual they get their tournament t-shirt. They always make for a good nighty for her or something to wash my truck with but this years is extra special. Hope they got a good deal on these ones!
Spellcheck anyone? WTF?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0