Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2005/2006

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
New NHL same boring game I watched the game and found it dull, I do like the fact they moved the blue line that made it pretty cool the other games around the league looked way better then two years ago, but the game just isn't the same as it was in the late 80's and early 90's that's why I stopped playing Hockey and started playing soccer, soccer is just so much better in my mind

Should have watch a real game then.....the Leafs game :D

No Sundin....and still took it Ottawa.....unlucky for PS's as Hasek is unbeatable

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do Canuck fans boo at obvious offsides? It's the only building that does this. 99% of these obvious offsides are Todd Bertuzzi, which he will lead the league in..... again. He'll be 1 full stride offside, the whistle blows and he starts dropping f bombs. Does he not know what the blue line is for? Fcukin IDIOT.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good to see belfore get nuttered in the shoot out eh 13
leaf fans are all idiots and should move back!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks Acquire Jozef Balej and a Conditional Draft Pick In Exchange For Fedor Fedorov
Fri. Oct 7, 2005

Vancouver, B.C. – Vancouver Canucks Senior Vice President and General Manager Dave Nonis announced today that the Canucks have acquired Jozef Balej and a conditional draft pick from the New York Rangers in exchange for Fedor Fedorov.

Balej, 23, joins the Canucks after spending the 2004-05 season with Hartford of the AHL. In Hartford, Balej scored 20 goals and 22 assists for a total of 42 points in 69 games played. Prior to the lockout, Balej was with the New York Rangers for 13 games, recording five points (1-4-5) and four penalty minutes.

In 2002, Balej was honoured with the distinction of being named a WHL West First All-Star.

The 6-foot, 190-pound winger was born in Myjava, Slovakia on February 22, 1982. Balej was selected by the Montreal Canadiens in the third round, 78th overall of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it a shitty trade???? What the fcuk are you retards thinking??

You realize we are talking Fedor and not Sergei right.

Was someone expecting a big name player for him?? I mean really, he's never been good enough to play for the Canucks and is a bit of a headcase according to most reports.

They got something for nothing. Fedorov didn't make the Canucks, and wasn't signing a 2 way contract to play in Manitoba. The guy has had chances to make the team and wasn't ever able to. He could have gone back to Russia if he was desperate but they were able to work out a trade for someone that could be useful. Even if he plays big minutes in Maintoba it makes the Canucks a stronger organization.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know Blaze...can this Balej guy sing like Fedor?

We could have at least looked into the availability of Michael Hasselhoff.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite, i forgot about the singing thing. My bad. I am actually wondering if the Rangers ownership traded for him simply to be the opening act for concerts at MSG.

Don't forgot, Hasselhoff is a huge star in Germany which makes me think ZZZGermans actually have a sense of humour in their somewhere.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Don't forgot, Hasselhoff is a huge star in Germany which makes me think ZZZGermans actually have a sense of humour in their somewhere.

I was in Munich this summer, and getting the Germans to admit that they were at one time huge Michael Hasselhoff fans was about as easy as getting people in Dachau to discuss their town's WWII history. Seriously.

Oh yeah...go Canucks!

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fedor wasn't making the team due to lack of talent. It was his attitude, If you're going to say he's not a highly skilled player you might want to re-consider who the retard is.

Beep Beep... There's the short bus:wa:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Why is it a shitty trade???? What the fcuk are you retards thinking??

Was someone expecting a big name player for him?? I mean really, he's never been good enough to play for the Canucks and is a bit of a headcase according to most reports.
even though D13 already sounded off on your arse, i still feel obligated to crack an egg over your head. something for nothing :confused: :confused: :confused: WTF are you talking about. i would say fedor is one of the more skilled young tallents entering the nhl. too bad crawford and management(nonis) hold grudges. the guy will probably be a 70 point player next year. and with the new rules catering to his style.............well all i can say is blaze...your an idiot...sellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsell!!!! and a trillion BOOYAA"S!!!!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
Michael Hasselhoff?! 8)

You mean David Hasselhoff?...

hey Kit.....

Maybe that's why it was so difficult to get people to admit they were Michael Hasselhoff fans!

It also may shed some light as to why nobody seemed to want to talk about David Schumacher's season either!

Regardless, I still think Michael is a better singer than Fedor. ;)

Back on topic: I can't see players skating at this pace for 80 games. Something's gotta give.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What pace? The pace the Canucks skated at in the first period? Or the one they skated at in the second and third? Their first two games have seemed VERY slow compared to the rest of the games going on. Wonder why?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree, Robbie. With the lack of clutching and obstructing, I find that games are all at one speed: a sprint! Players always have to move their feet and players can't clog the neutral ice like they did when the two line pass was illegal.

The downside to all this, of course, is that hitting appears to be way down. Jovo and Allen have had a couple nice hits, but no one really wants to rub anyone into the boards for fear of a holding or interference penalty.

Action in front of the net is also very tame. I'm not sure the Canucks will ever have to dress Wade.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0